FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Our Wedding (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Our Wedding
amira tharani
Member # 182

- posted      Profile for amira tharani   Email amira tharani         Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations, Nate and Jamie! Haven't had a chance to look at the pictures yet, but I will.

May you have a long and happy life together.

Posts: 1550 | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corwin
Member # 5705

- posted      Profile for Corwin           Edit/Delete Post 
Jenny: [ROFL]
Posts: 4519 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Belle
Member # 2314

- posted      Profile for Belle   Email Belle         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow - that was such a great re-cap of everything, I almost feel like I was there! I love how the pictures are real, ya know, not all staged photos by a photographer. We can feel like we really saw you guys on your wedding day. Too cool.

Oh, and I never knew there were so many mountains in Utah! [Wink]

Posts: 14428 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sara Sasse
Member # 6804

- posted      Profile for Sara Sasse   Email Sara Sasse         Edit/Delete Post 
Sublimination, Belle. She was anticipating a rapid change from a solid into a gas.
Posts: 2919 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Rabbit
Member # 671

- posted      Profile for The Rabbit   Email The Rabbit         Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations!!!
Posts: 12591 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whiskysunrise
Member # 6819

- posted      Profile for whiskysunrise   Email whiskysunrise         Edit/Delete Post 
congrats!!! [Party]
being married is great.

Posts: 747 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
[Party]

YAY!! Ohh... You guys are so so cute. I'm just happy for you... [Big Grin]

Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imogen
Member # 5485

- posted      Profile for imogen   Email imogen         Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations.

[Smile]

I hope your headache has gone away Mack.... for her own comfort of course! Sheesh, you people. [Wink]

Posts: 4393 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
You two look wonderfully happy! Looks like a good time was had by all. Wonderful story too!

Congratulations!

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
Congratz again.

Apparently you get your propensity to __|__ from your sister.

Who took the photographer's wedding pictures?

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
My friend Sarah (Schnibb77). [Smile]

And yes. My sister flips people off way more than I do.

Her first words to us about Utah, "It's EFFING COLD IN UTAH." And that's basically what she said for the next five minutes.

Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marek
Member # 5404

- posted      Profile for Marek   Email Marek         Edit/Delete Post 
congradulations! also the pictures are great, and so are the titles on them.
Posts: 2332 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vwiggin
Member # 926

- posted      Profile for vwiggin   Email vwiggin         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for sharing your wonderful day with us. [Smile]
Posts: 1592 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Rabbit
Member # 671

- posted      Profile for The Rabbit   Email The Rabbit         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Her first words to us about Utah, "It's EFFING COLD IN UTAH."
Where does your sister live. It hasn't been that cold here lately. We had some strong winds on saturday, but the tempertures have been above freezing all week. It's been raining in Salt Lake. It definitely unseasonably warm for January.
Posts: 12591 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shan
Member # 4550

- posted      Profile for Shan           Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations, both of you! You look simply maaarrrrvelous, dah-lings . . .

Peace, happiness, and all those other good things to you during all the years ahead!

Hugs!

[Smile]

Posts: 5609 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.