FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Oi, Mack, message from Zevlag...

Author Topic: Oi, Mack, message from Zevlag...
MaydayDesiax
Member # 5012

- posted      Profile for MaydayDesiax   Email MaydayDesiax         Edit/Delete Post 
--|--

Apparently, he was promised an invitation and didn't get one. [No No] I sent him your wedding pictures, and he loves them, btw.

Posts: 873 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
We didn't HAVE invitations.

--I-- to HIM.

Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey! I didn't get an invitation either!

--I-- --I--

There's my RSVP!

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Just kidding. Did you guys register anywhere?
Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]

No. Should we?

Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
You should! Giftezes!!!
Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
We registered at Target. It's cool cause they have everything, and you go around with a little scanner scanning whatever you want. [Big Grin]
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whiskysunrise
Member # 6819

- posted      Profile for whiskysunrise   Email whiskysunrise         Edit/Delete Post 
If you register at Target make sure to tell people to make sure they give you a gift receipt, otherwise you may have a lot of trouble tring to return anything. They may even tell you to ask your guest how they paid for the gift so you can return it. My husband and I registered there. We had problems returning things. We don't shop there anymore.
Posts: 747 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gnixing
Member # 768

- posted      Profile for gnixing   Email gnixing         Edit/Delete Post 
target is the devil.
Posts: 494 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
While we're at it, Bob, have you and Dana registered anywhere? [Smile]
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

target
dkw
Member # 3264

- posted      Profile for dkw   Email dkw         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]

Edit: Bed, Bath, & Beyond was way more fun than Target. They gave us each a scanner, bottled water, and cookies. And the wedding coordinator kept tracking us down while we were wandering the store to ask if we needed more snacks. [Big Grin]

[ January 22, 2005, 11:08 PM: Message edited by: dkw ]

Posts: 9866 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amka
Member # 690

- posted      Profile for Amka   Email Amka         Edit/Delete Post 
When I registered at Target, they told me to please not scan anything on clearance. I went back to the baby department, and half the department was on clearance.
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.