FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Muppet Stamps!

Author Topic: Muppet Stamps!
dkw
Member # 3264

- posted      Profile for dkw   Email dkw         Edit/Delete Post 
Bob and I went to the post office yesterday, and the postmistress was hanging up the new poster display of upcoming stamp releases. Coming in September . . . These!

[ January 29, 2005, 01:43 PM: Message edited by: dkw ]

Posts: 9866 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Megan
Member # 5290

- posted      Profile for Megan           Edit/Delete Post 
Hooray! [Smile]
Posts: 4077 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

- posted      Profile for Derrell   Email Derrell         Edit/Delete Post 
Cool, they've got my favorite muppet. Animal, Animal.
Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
Sweet!
Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
Those rock so hard!!!
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
accio
Member # 3040

- posted      Profile for accio   Email accio         Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you for the heads up. I'll make a note of it. I LOVE THE MUPPETS!! Do you remember the Star Wars episode when Mark Hamill was the guest? Miss Piggy was, of course, Princess with a Danish on each side of her head. Piiiiigs in Sapce~~~
Posts: 333 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boris
Member # 6935

- posted      Profile for Boris   Email Boris         Edit/Delete Post 
WOOHOO!!! Fozzy stamps!
Posts: 3003 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
Yay! The Swedish chef!! [Big Grin]

I would really love some Sesame Street stamps. Oscar...Grover...Bert and Ernie. That would be the best.

Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome.

Narnia, like the se? Ho w abou t the se? And there's one US Sesame Street stamp.

[edit: the inserted blank letters won't allow themselves to be edited out!!! [Mad] ]

[ January 29, 2005, 11:48 PM: Message edited by: rivka ]

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hobbes
Member # 433

- posted      Profile for Hobbes   Email Hobbes         Edit/Delete Post 
They should really have Calvin and Hobbes stamps. [Grumble]

Hobbes [Smile]

Posts: 10602 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, those are great rivka. [Smile] The coolest ones are for Fiji!
Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Human
Member # 2985

- posted      Profile for Human   Email Human         Edit/Delete Post 
Calvin and Hobbes stamps would be awesome! Unfortunately, as long as Bill Watterson refuses to release any of the liscensing rights for the comic, we're out of luck.
Posts: 3658 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.