FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Hubba hubba hubba

Author Topic: Hubba hubba hubba
Rita Spankmistress
Member # 3484

- posted      Profile for Rita Spankmistress           Edit/Delete Post 
One of the several women who use this login also goes to an art community where they make portraits and signatures for various role playing characters. Since she currently had no characters she was actively playing, but wanted to participate in an art exchange in the community, she thought it might be fun to ask for a portrait of me.

So here I am, in all my glory. Well, most of my glory anyway.

Have you been good tonight?

This was made by my dear friend Gilae of http://www.gillybean.net/. While she doesn't post here, this was a fine gift indeed and I thought it ought to be acknowledged. Thought the other Ritas might dig it too [Smile] .

Posts: 114 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rita Spankmistress
Member # 3484

So that's what I look like? This Rita approves!
Posts: 114 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
You guys are cute.
Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Primal Curve
Member # 3587

- posted      Profile for Primal Curve           Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe if you wore something other than a metallic lycra spanksuit you wouldn't be so cold all the time.
Posts: 4753 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rita Spankmistress
Member # 3484

Spanking is sweaty work.
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
Wouldn't that chafe?
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advice for robots
Member # 2544

- posted      Profile for advice for robots           Edit/Delete Post 
You might want to invest in this product.
Posts: 5957 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rita the Thankmistress
Member # 7336

- posted      Profile for Rita the Thankmistress   Email Rita the Thankmistress         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow. That was awful nice of Gilae. I don't even know how to begin to thank her.

Brownies, you think?

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
shhhh, afr, shhhh.... [Big Grin]
Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aspectre
Member # 2222

- posted      Profile for aspectre           Edit/Delete Post 
Not Fair!!! I'm totally whipped, and I ain't even got no spankin' yet!
Posts: 8501 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jim-Me
Member # 6426

- posted      Profile for Jim-Me   Email Jim-Me         Edit/Delete Post 
<drools> [Blushing]
Posts: 3846 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
I approve, fellow SpankMistress password holder!

"Rita the ThankMistress" is highly dorky, tho.

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mothertree
Member # 4999

- posted      Profile for mothertree   Email mothertree         Edit/Delete Post 
I think the Thankmistress rocks. But I might feel differently if I were a spankmistress. Ahem.
Posts: 2010 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Intelligence3
Member # 6944

- posted      Profile for Intelligence3   Email Intelligence3         Edit/Delete Post 
Uh...

Anyhow, here's my sig for EQ2. Less spank, more dwarf.

I'm working on a better one, but I've been too busy.

Posts: 720 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.