FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » The leaning tower of psp

Author Topic: The leaning tower of psp
MEC
Member # 2968

- posted      Profile for MEC   Email MEC         Edit/Delete Post 
link.
Posts: 2489 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
raventh1
Member # 3750

- posted      Profile for raventh1           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm with them about how it is in the design, and I already have mine reserved.
Posts: 1132 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
The best building in the world is useless if it doesn't serve the purpose it was designed for, so their excuses are just that..excuses.

If they KNOW if doesn't work well, and the the whole point of gaming is to control the characters in the game and have them do what you want when you want them to do it, how does deliberately positioning a button so that it is "less responsive" serve it's purpose?

I haven't used one, so I don't know how bad it is, but I know I don't like their attitude about it, and I don't blame the people who have returned them.

Kwea

[ February 06, 2005, 05:56 PM: Message edited by: Kwea ]

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Da_Goat
Member # 5529

- posted      Profile for Da_Goat           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Offering additional testimony praising the handheld, Kutaragi said, "I believe we made the most beautiful thing in the world. Nobody would criticize a renowned architect's blueprint that the position of a gate is wrong. It's the same as that."
Wow. Somebody really needs to get over themselves.
Posts: 2292 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MEC
Member # 2968

- posted      Profile for MEC   Email MEC         Edit/Delete Post 
They would critize if the gate didn't work correctly. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 2489 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
raventh1
Member # 3750

Goat: It's a matter of perspective. Consider this: You've made something better, portable, and smaller... And spent every working day on it for years.
Posts: 1132 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
And now, after all those years you find that you made a mistake, a big one, so you have a press confrence telling everyone "I MEANT to do that! Really!".

[Big Grin]

Kwea

[ February 09, 2005, 10:15 PM: Message edited by: Kwea ]

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
raventh1
Member # 3750

Except that space matters, it is a tiny device. I personally haven't played with one yet, but when I get one, I'll let you all know if it really causes any problems or not. ( I don't think it will.)

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.