FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » God not so dead: Atheism in decline worldwide (Page 3)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: God not so dead: Atheism in decline worldwide
beverly
Member # 6246

- posted      Profile for beverly   Email beverly         Edit/Delete Post 
What I find odd is that the Bible doesn't say anything that negates the idea of evolution ("evolution" as Jay defined it). It does say that life reproduces after its own kind, but we can see for ourselves amongst humans how genetic diversity has come to be. And if one "variety" of human rose up and annihilated the others, those others would not pass on their genetic traits and the genetic pool of humans would evolve (read: change over time) to be something other than it was.

I don't see how any creationist can actually have a problem with such a lose definition of "evolution" being applied to life on the planet.

I need a bumper sticker that says "Evolution Happens".

Posts: 7050 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TMedina
Member # 6649

- posted      Profile for TMedina   Email TMedina         Edit/Delete Post 
As I noted before, Evolution is the imagined rallying point for all non-believers.

Just be glad they've weighed us with Evolution and not Gravity as something to oppose.

-Trevor

Posts: 5413 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
It sounds to me, Farmgirl, like the specific element you require of godhood is an afterlife. An alien with an afterlife may as well be god; an alien without an afterlife has gypped you.
If there is nothing after this life, Tom.... then none of this matters at all, does it? [Big Grin]
Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
Bev: http://www.cafepress.com/shop/bumper-stickers/browse/N-1332+1529_pv-evolving.1 4356566_Ne-25_bt-1

And Farmgirl, if there's nothing after this life, then every single thing we do right now matters as much as anything ever will. [Smile]

[ March 03, 2005, 04:28 PM: Message edited by: TomDavidson ]

Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jay
Member # 5786

- posted      Profile for Jay   Email Jay         Edit/Delete Post 
I said find me an atheist who doesn’t believe in evolution.
I did not say anything about Christians who believe in evolution.
Please stop accusing me of things I didn’t say.

Posts: 2845 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TMedina
Member # 6649

We don't have to Jay - the things you do say are far too funny without embellishment.

-Trevor

Posts: 5413 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
"I said find me an atheist who doesn’t believe in evolution."

And I gave you a specific example: an atheist who believes that aliens oversaw the creation of life on this planet. There are actually plenty of such people out there.

Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jay
Member # 5786

Well, I missed where you said created last time. Sounded to me like you were talking about planting life on Earth and helping it to evolve along.
Posts: 2845 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beverly
Member # 6246

Trevor: Ooo! Someone beat me to it.

I guess I feel that if believers--Christian believers in particular, would not feel threatened by evolution, that would be a good thing. And so, I try to be a good example of that myself--a Christian believer not threatened by evolution. The way I see it, you can be a Bible-believing Christian and still at least be open to the idea of evolution. There really doesn't need to be a conflict there.

Again, I have no issues with Creationism. I am open to that idea as well. But I wish there weren't so many Christians out there who feel if Creationism is proved wrong, it destroys their faith.

Posts: 7050 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Pixiest
Member # 1863

- posted      Profile for The Pixiest   Email The Pixiest         Edit/Delete Post 
Tom, I hate to take Jay's side here because he's being particularly whacky today, but I don't think the "pan-sperma" theory works here.

A Pan-spermist believes, yes, that life was seeded (deliberately or through accident) from life on other planets. It does NOT address how the life came to be in the first place.

Thus, a pan-spermist would have to belief either in evolution or creation on a cosmic rather than local scale.

Pix

Posts: 7085 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fugu13
Member # 2859

- posted      Profile for fugu13   Email fugu13         Edit/Delete Post 
Or they could just leave the question unresolved due to lack of evidence either way, easily enough.

Plus there's the its been happening forever approach, also known as the "its turtles all the way down" approach.

Posts: 15770 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TMedina
Member # 6649

Flag on the play! No fair muddying the waters any more than absolutely necessary Pix! [Taunt]

Seriously, I love it - I have never considered that spin before.

-Trevor

beverly
Member # 6246

I stand by my statement that if you don't believe in God, for whatever reason, evolution makes a lot of sense. And it can conceivably exist (in the opinion of some) without an intelligent Creator.

There is no agenda here.

OK, except maybe logic.

[ March 03, 2005, 04:43 PM: Message edited by: beverly ]

Jay
Member # 5786

I’m not threatened by evolution. I just know it’s wrong. I don’t like that the theory of it is taught as fact in our schools. I don’t like that it is used by atheists as a tool to say that religion is false for their own beliefs, which in itself is a form of a religion (humanism).

I don’t understand why I’m the one being wacky? If you really want to say that an atheist thinks some alien beamed a human into creation on Earth as support that of an atheist who doesn’t believe in evolution, fine. But that is really a far fetched stretch and I really think you got the point of my statement about atheists believing in evolution and are being petty. But that seems to be a typical way of arguing of discussing facts.

Megan
Member # 5290

- posted      Profile for Megan           Edit/Delete Post 
I actually agree with bev--in the absence of an intelligent creator, evolution makes a great deal of sense. I think the difference is that if another theory that made more sense was presented, atheists (and agnostics) would be just as likely to believe that as anything else.
Posts: 4077 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TMedina
Member # 6649

You move immediately from one conspiracy to another without pausing. I'm honestly impressed.

To the best of my knowledge, evolution is not taught as a means of weakening or diluting belief in God. As Bev has been so kind to point out, belief in one does not invalidate belief in the other.

But it is taught in Science class because it is Science, not Religious Theory.

For much the same reason we don't teach "Because God Wills It" along with the notion of Gravity in Physics class or because "Allah deems it so" along with exothermic chemical reactions in Chem class.

-Trevor

The Pixiest
Member # 1863

- posted      Profile for The Pixiest   Email The Pixiest         Edit/Delete Post 
Jay, you can't "know" You have to have faith. If you knew you wouldn't have faith.

(don't get me started on my opinion of that bit of dogma)

Posts: 7085 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
Two thing:

1.) Evolution says nothing about how life began, right? That's a different theory.

2.) The theory that aliens "seeded" the earth with the beginnings of life requires evolution as a part of the theory also, doesn't it?

Dagonee

Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jay
Member # 5786

I do know. I have faith in God. But yes, I do know.
TMedina
Member # 6649

Provided they "seeded" and didn't just beam down Adam and Eve fresh and whole-grown from a test tube, sure.

-Trevor

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
It is hard to find an Aethiest who does not believe in Evolution.

Its harder to find one that doesn't believe in the theory of Gravity.

Its harder to find one that believes Pi does not equal exactly 3.0

The problem with believing in Creationism is who's theory of Creation should I believe in? If all we go on is faith, and I have not found that faith, then who do I believe? The Protestant or the Catholic, the LDS or the Muslim? The Buddhist or the Wiccan or the little green men?

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Pixiest
Member # 1863

Jay, do you have FAITH creation happened or do you KNOW creation happened?
beverly
Member # 6246

quote:
I’m not threatened by evolution. I just know it’s wrong.
Sounds like you'd feel threatened by creationism being proved false, then.

You know, I wouldn't mind if teachers touched on creationism in schools--or at least intelligent design. I know that bothers some people. Wouldn't bother me. The children are bright--they can decide for themselves. If the child doesn't believe in God and they think creationism sounds hokey, they aren't going to be twisted or polluted by hearing that some people believe in creationism.

I think school should be about presenting ideas and letting the students decide what they think for themselves--not establishing them as fact. Evolution happens--that is a fact. Anything we can currently observe is a fact. But I don't understand why theories of any sort, big bang or what have you, need to be put forth as anything but theories. While scientists feel they have every evidence and every reason to believe that life on this planet evolved from a single celled organims, there is no reason to put this forth as fact. It is extrapolation based on what we know.

[ March 03, 2005, 04:57 PM: Message edited by: beverly ]

beverly
Member # 6246

quote:
2.) The theory that aliens "seeded" the earth with the beginnings of life requires evolution as a part of the theory also, doesn't it?
I am with you there, Dag.
Beren One Hand
Member # 3403

- posted      Profile for Beren One Hand           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
"For one thing, find me an atheist who doesn’t believe in evolution."
I don't believe in any particular scientific theory. I believe in the scientific method. And right now, logic and science favor evolution over intelligent design. If logical evidence prove that life on human earth were designed by a higher being, I would accept that too.
Posts: 4116 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TMedina
Member # 6649

Congrats Dan - you hit my major objection to organized religion in general and my objection to trying to include Creationism in Science class.

-Trevor

dkw
Member # 3264

- posted      Profile for dkw   Email dkw         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Its harder to find one that believes Pi does not equal exactly 3.0
No, that's pretty easy.
Posts: 9866 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beverly
Member # 6246

Here is why I would be OK with Creationism being touched on in classes.

I think that education should reflect the culture one lives in. We should learn about other cultures, true, but, in America at least, the Bible and Christian beliefs are a pretty large part of the local culture. In areas where there are many Jewish, I think the education in those areas should reflect that.

Basically, I am a person who believes the separation of Church and State is not compromised by relevant mentions of God in the classroom amongst a culture where those who believe in God are high in number.

Just to clarify, though, I don't think schools should be used to proselytize any religion. But I think mentioning those religions where relevant is fine.

Chris Bridges
Member # 1138

- posted      Profile for Chris Bridges   Email Chris Bridges         Edit/Delete Post 
beverly - in my personal, soundly agostic opinion, I'd have no problem with that.
Posts: 7790 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jay
Member # 5786

You stated a bunch of facts except for the first one. The theory of evolution.
I don’t think we should teach specific religions in school. But I don’t think we should teach theories as facts and try hard to ruin any kind of idea of creation in children as religious dogma.

beverly
Member # 6246

Thanks, Chris. I know that there are plenty of people who rabidly disagree with me on this. I think we are way too uptight about religion just as we tend to be too uptight about sex. It is an emotional subject, and I think that addressing it in a level-headed, respectful, rational way can help diffuse any emotionally-laiden subject in a society. Especially with the young minds of our children.
TMedina
Member # 6649

Oh no, now Science Teachers are out to undermine our solid, Christian morals and values!

Burn them all at the stake before they can paint our beliefs with the brush of religious dogma and forever warp the minds of future generations!

I always knew teachers were sneaky, but who ever suspects the geeky little Science teacher in glasses?

-Trevor

beverly
Member # 6246

quote:
You stated a bunch of facts except for the first one. The theory of evolution.
Do you mean me? I wasn't saying the "theory of evolution" is a fact. In fact, I believe it is not. I believe it is a logical extrapolation of facts. But that evolution on a small scale happens *is* an observable fact, and there is strong evidence that this is true across species also. I don't know if that "strong evidence" is enough to claim it as fact or not. It may be, I just don't know enough about it.

[ March 03, 2005, 05:11 PM: Message edited by: beverly ]

beverly
Member # 6246

Trevor, calm down. Please. [Smile]
The Pixiest
Member # 1863

Ya know what would be interesting... What if creationism was taught regularly in school...

How long before the same parents that are complaining about evolution showed up at school to argue dogmatic minutia? And how long before they just decide that religious things should be taught in church rather than school?

TMedina
Member # 6649

[Big Grin]

Sorry, I haven't been getting my daily allotment of snarky lately.

Unless you count rush hour traffic. [Razz]

I usually don't rise to the troll bait, but he's just so good at it.

-Trevor

beverly
Member # 6246

I know, I know, you've been away from Hatrack too long. Shame on you.

While Jay says some wacky things sometimes, he is still becoming a decent member of Hatrack. He is KoM's inverse.

TheHumanTarget
Member # 7129

- posted      Profile for TheHumanTarget           Edit/Delete Post 
This was such a nice topic an hour ago. Now we have people who don't read [Roll Eyes] <jk> and people who can't argue a point without being rude [No No]
Posts: 1480 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jay
Member # 5786

No no Beverly, I like what you are saying. I was responding to Dan’s list of stuff.

Wacky? Why am I wacky....

[ March 03, 2005, 05:20 PM: Message edited by: Jay ]

beverly
Member # 6246

Jay: Oh, OK. I wasn't sure.

As for the "wacky", I find you to be irrational in many of the same ways as King of Men, only with the bias leaning in the opposite direction. But I do like both of you. [Smile]

Chris Bridges
Member # 1138

- posted      Profile for Chris Bridges   Email Chris Bridges         Edit/Delete Post 
Just to be annoying, I'm diving in.

quote:
There seems to be a growing consensus around the globe that godlessness is in trouble.
Because one famous atheist repudiated it? He must be a big fella.
quote:
"Atheism as a theoretical position is in decline worldwide," Munich theologian Wolfhart Pannenberg told United Press International Tuesday.
Numbers, please. Polls? Surveys? Anything?
quote:
His Oxford colleague Alister McGrath agrees. Atheism's "future seems increasingly to lie in the private beliefs of individuals rather than in the great public domain it once regarded as its habitat," he wrote in the U.S. magazine, Christianity Today.
I wasn't aware that atheism ever regarded the world as its habitat. Atheists have always been aware they're in the minority. That's why they fight so hard.
quote:
Writes Turkish philosopher Harun Yahya, "Atheism, which people have tried to for hundreds of years as 'the ways of reason and science,' is proving to be mere irrationality and ignorance."
In what ways? Describe them, please.
quote:
As British philosopher Anthony Flew, once as hard-nosed a humanist as any, mused when turning his back on his former belief: It is, for example, impossible for evolution to account for the fact than one single cell can carry more data than all the volumes of the Encyclopedia Britannica put together.
Why?
quote:
The stunning desertion of a former intellectual ambassador of secular humanism to the belief in some form of intelligence behind the design of the universe makes Yahya's prediction sound probable: "The time is fast approaching when many people who are living in ignorance with no knowledge of their Creator will be graced by faith in the impending post-atheist world."
He's right. Next year we might have the stunning desertion of two former ambassadors of secular humanism, and that kind of thing can only snowball.
quote:
A few years ago, European scientists sniggered when studies in the United States – for example, at Harvard and Duke universities – showed a correlation between faith, prayer and recovery from illness. Now 1,200 studies at research centers around the world have come to similar conclusions, according to "Psychologie Heute," a German journal, citing, for example, the marked improvement of multiple sclerosis patients in Germany's Ruhr District due to "spiritual resources."
Over 25 years ago, Dr. Norman Cousins in his book "Anatomy of an Illness" described how watching Marx Brother movies helped him recover from a life-threatening tissue disease. Studies performed by many groups since then, and the American Heart Association even advised that laughing helps keep your heart healthy. Can I worship Groucho?
quote:
Atheism's other Achilles heel are the acts on inhumanity and lunacy committed in its name. As McGrath relates in Christianity Today: "With time (atheism) turned out to have just as many frauds, psychopaths, and careerists as religion does. ... With Stalin and Madalyn Murray O'Hair, atheism seems to have ended up mimicking the vices of the Spanish Inquisition and the worst televangelists, respectively."
Which proves that people will find ways to act selfishly, no matter what words they use to wrap it in. This doesn't speak poorly of atheism or theism (although it tries to).
quote:
John Updike's observation, "Among the repulsions of atheism for me has been is drastic uninterestingness as an intellectual position," appears to become common currency throughout much of the West.
People don't want to be atheists because it's boring?
quote:
The only exceptions to this rule, Zulehner said, are the former East Germany and the Czech Republic, where, as the saying goes, de-Christianization has been the only proven success of these regions' former communist rulers.
As the saying goes?

While I don't have data to back it up, I suspect that dictators seek to remove religious belief because it can bind communities together and make them stronger, more difficult to abuse. Religion can give weak people hope, and brutal leaders fear that if they're smart enough.
Note that this doesn't mean the religion has to be true.
quote:
Zulehner cautions, however, that in the rest of Europe re-Christianization is by no means occurring. "What we are observing instead is a re-paganization," he went on, and this worries Christian theologians such as Munich's Pannenberg and the Rev. Gerald McDermott, an Episcopal priest and professor of religion and philosophy at Roanoke College in Salem, Va.
Oh, OK. We're losing the atheists but we're gaining more witches. Cool.
quote:
Observing a similar phenomenon in the United States, McDermott stated that the "rise of all sorts of paganism is creating a false spirituality that proves to be a more dangerous rival to the Christian faith than atheism."
Actually this happened back in the 60's. You need to catch up a little, here.
quote:
Pannenberg, a Lutheran, praised the Roman Catholic Church for handling this peril more wisely than many of his fellow Protestants. "The Catholics stick to the central message of Christianity without making any concessions in the ethical realm," he said, referring to issues such as same-sex "marriages" and abortion.
Which might have something to do with the loss of its followers. Or maybe not, I dunno.
quote:
In a similar vain, Zulehner, a Catholic, sees Christianity's greatest opportunity when its message addresses two seemingly irreconcilable quests of contemporary humanity - the quest for freedom and truth. "Christianity alone affirms that truth and God's dependability are inseparable properties to which freedom is linked."
I have no idea what this means.
quote:
As for the "peril of spirituality," Zulehner sounded quite sanguine. He concluded from his research that in the long run the survival of worldviews should be expected to follow this lineup:
What research? On whom? For how long?
quote:
"The great world religions are best placed," he said. As a distant second he sees the diffuse forms of spirituality. Atheism, he insisted, will come in at the tail end.
Probably, but not because of any innate inferiority. Hire 100 employees for your business, and give them a rule book. Watch how many follow it to the letter, how many follow it for the most part, how many know about it but break the rules anyway, and how many work just fine without it because they can see what needs to be done and how to do it without guidance. I'll bet you the percentages break about the same way, and the self-starters will always be the smallest number.

Edited to add: actually I do believe that atheism is irrational. That's why I'm agnostic [Smile]

[ March 03, 2005, 05:37 PM: Message edited by: Chris Bridges ]

Posts: 7790 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcon
Member # 6645

- posted      Profile for Alcon   Email Alcon         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Evolution says nothing about how life began, right? That's a different theory.
Yes, it is a different theory, but one strongly connected with evolution.

It is also one that has a fair amount of proof. Namely, several scientists have recreated what we think the environment was at the time life began on Earth and given it an electrical shock treatment (lightening). The result was simple versions of many of the basic molecules of life. DNA bases, RNA bases, protiens, so on and so forth.

Posts: 3295 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Belle
Member # 2314

- posted      Profile for Belle   Email Belle         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Maybe because it’s a good story about the hopeful future of our planet.
But then again, as an amillenialist, I don't believe there IS a hopeful future for our planet.

In fact, my theological beliefs are that things will get much, much worse, not better.

Just thought I'd throw some other wrench into the discussion. [Wink]

Posts: 14428 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sndrake
Member # 4941

- posted      Profile for sndrake   Email sndrake         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I'm just disappointed that us agnostics never get mentioned...it's always Christians this, Muslim's that, atheists there.
::nods::

Yep. We're considered clueless and are entirely disrespected by true believers and true nonbelievers alike. Sheesh.

quote:
The popular perception, HT, is that agnostics are either atheists without a backbone or Christians with a nit to pick.
Those are just vicious lies spread by atheists hoping to inflate their numbers artificially. And also by Christians who will never give up on us. Never. [Wink]

[ March 03, 2005, 05:49 PM: Message edited by: sndrake ]

Posts: 4344 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris Bridges
Member # 1138

WrenchCon!
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
For much the same reason we don't teach "Because God Wills It" along with the notion of Gravity in Physics class or because "Allah deems it so" along with exothermic chemical reactions in Chem class.

Oh. So you're saying I should stop doing that?
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Storm Saxon
Member # 3101

- posted      Profile for Storm Saxon           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

Plus there's the its been happening forever approach, also known as the "its turtles all the way down" approach.

Hey, those are good eating.
Posts: 13123 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Pixiest
Member # 1863

Storm: I believe the properly pronounced southern phrase is "THEMS good eatin'"
Alcon
Member # 6645

- posted      Profile for Alcon   Email Alcon         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Yep. We're considered clueless and are entirely disrespected by true believers and true nonbelievers alike. Sheesh.
Hey, I have respect for agnostics. But then I tend to group you guys in with Athiests. As long as you don't have a strong belief, s'all good [Wink]

That said, I may as well dive in with what I've refrained from saying earlier:

I'm atheist. Why? Becuase there is absolutely no evidense what so ever for the existance of a god aside from the fact that people say there is one and use the lack of evidense in some things as evidense of god being there.

There is however, plenty of historical evidense that religion is a human creation used to explain what we don't know, to hold people together, and to validate governments. Added to that, our penchant for story telling and fiction is well expressed in it.

Do I, as an atheist want the world to become more atheist? On some levels yes, and on others no. I think the world might be a better place with out religion in a lot of ways. People will be dicks with or with out religion. However, remove religion and in the case of religious dicks you remove their easy fall back rationalization for their actions. "God willed it so." is pretty all encompassing and "they are godless heathens" has done a ton of damage. The amount of slaughter perpetrated in the name of this supposedly loving god is appalling, and the amount that the congregations of it have supported it is equally apalling.

On the other hand, it can also do a lot of good. It does hold people together and give them somewhere to go. So how do I feel? People can practice their religion however they want, however much they want, and however vervently they want, I don't care. Just so long as they don't mess with science (removing evolution from schools), don't use those beliefs to remove/prevent other peoples rights(gay marrige), and don't try and force those beliefs on me or anyone else(all too common).

Posts: 3295 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corwin
Member # 5705

- posted      Profile for Corwin           Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, Alcon, that was a great post! I've been refraining from saying something like that all along, but I was afraid I was going to sound too snarky... Thanks for writing that. [Big Grin]
Posts: 4519 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.