FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Cecily's coming to Utah... (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Cecily's coming to Utah...
rav
Member # 7595

- posted      Profile for rav           Edit/Delete Post 
Last time I had The Pie pizza, we got 3-4 23" pizzas and that was only for 10-15 people. That pizza took us at the office a LONG time to finish off. I think we could get away with 2, and 3 is completly safe. I'll ask my friends from the office. [Smile]
Posts: 121 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PTGumby
Member # 7576

- posted      Profile for PTGumby   Email PTGumby         Edit/Delete Post 
I, Mr.Gumby, might not be able to come. I just got a job(after a 'fun' 2 month search) and it's from 7pm-11pm. Now I might be able to get it off or call in sick. I'll have to find out. So don't count me out completely.

[ March 19, 2005, 10:35 PM: Message edited by: PTGumby ]

Posts: 8 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rav
Member # 7595

- posted      Profile for rav           Edit/Delete Post 
No one emailed me so here is the information.
Posts: 121 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lady Jane
Member # 7249

- posted      Profile for Lady Jane   Email Lady Jane         Edit/Delete Post 
I'd like to point out that it is highly unfair that Cecily is coming to Utah precisely when I am not.

*sniff* Someday, we'll be able to become friends.

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Rabbit
Member # 671

- posted      Profile for The Rabbit   Email The Rabbit         Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry guys, But I won't be able to make it to Taylorsville. I'm running a rather hectic schedule and teaching a review session until 8 pm that night. When you were planning to meet close to the U campus or downtown I figured I could drop by, but the extra hour to drive to and from Taylorsville just isn't in the bag this week.

Sorry, I had really hoped to finally meet some hatrackers.

Posts: 12591 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
*sniff* [Frown]
Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mothertree
Member # 4999

- posted      Profile for mothertree   Email mothertree         Edit/Delete Post 
I haven't been around much the last couple days, but I'm still planning on this... if someone knows the time. Like, what would be the earliest people could theoretically show up?

From page one, Narnia said:
quote:
We haven't decided on a time yet and that's really up in the air. I can get there any time after 5 probably and the Provo crew will probably be leaving after 5, so somewhere between 6-8 or something like that?

P.P.S. We'll probably bring some kind of baked goods for our contribution and maybe some milk and cups.

[ March 22, 2005, 03:03 PM: Message edited by: mothertree ]

Posts: 2010 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hansenj
Member # 4034

- posted      Profile for hansenj   Email hansenj         Edit/Delete Post 
It looks like we're (me, Ashley, Jonathon, and Ruth) going to be leaving Provo around 4:15. I think rav is planning on anywhere between 5 and 6 for people to arrive.
Posts: 1635 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mothertree
Member # 4999

- posted      Profile for mothertree   Email mothertree         Edit/Delete Post 
Let's see, who is picking up the pizza? Is the pie by campus the only one? That's sort of out of my way, but not nearly as out of the way is it sounds like for almost anyone else. (I live near the mouth of Parley's).
Posts: 2010 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
I believe rav said he'd pick it up. He said it wouldn't be a problem.
Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
JemmyGrove and I will be showing up a little closer to 6 I think. I'm bringing drinks and I'll pick up something sweet too.

Does anyone know if Speed is still planning on this? (just curious)

Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Magson
Member # 2300

- posted      Profile for Magson   Email Magson         Edit/Delete Post 
Yikes, I haven't been to Hatrack in a while. Glad I saw this thread!

So tonight when we can get there? I got the info for address off GC link above, but just wnat to double check that I'm still reading this right. . .

Posts: 1323 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PTGumby
Member # 7576

- posted      Profile for PTGumby   Email PTGumby         Edit/Delete Post 
(I don't know if I'll get my answer in time) but how long will the festivities go to?
Posts: 8 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mothertree
Member # 4999

5:15... I don't know how late, though I will take off shortly before 8 to get some folks from the airport.
mothertree
Member # 4999

So, how late did it go? The two hours were awesome, by the way.
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
We ended up leaving around 9:30.
Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.