FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » NOT a Lilo and Stitch Emergency...

Author Topic: NOT a Lilo and Stitch Emergency...
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm trying to track down the dialogue between Lilo and her dance teacher at the biginning of Lilo and Stitch -- the part where she says "It's sandwich day...Every tuesday I take Pudge the fish a Peanut Butter Sandwich...If I gave Pudge Tuna, I'd be an abomination!"

As you can see, I need to fill in a few blanks. Can anyone help?

edit to fix thread title. [Smile]

[ March 13, 2005, 12:45 AM: Message edited by: sarcasticmuppet ]

Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post 
Lilo, why are you all wet?

It's sandwich day.

<Confused look>
<Exasperated flounce>

Every Tuesday I take Pudge the fish a peanut butter sandwich. But today we were out of peanut butter, so I asked my sister what I should give him instead, and she said a tuna sandwich. I can't give Pudge tuna! <whisper> Do you know what tuna is?

Fish?

It's fish! If I gave Pudge tuna, I'd be an abomination! I'm late because I had to go to the store to get peanut butter, 'cause all we had is, is stinkin' tuna!

(We have the DVD, but this is from memory, and thus may not be 100% correct. Is this a test? How exact need it be?)

--Pop

Posts: 6213 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
Never mind.

[ March 13, 2005, 12:31 AM: Message edited by: Icarus ]

Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post 
Icky, I'm not swearing that mine is verbatim. If you've got the goods, please step up.
Posts: 6213 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
[Big Grin] [Razz]
Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
I've got the DVD, but it's late and I'm lazy. If nobody posts an exact answer by morning, I'll do it then. [Smile]

(Unless it's an emergency. A Lilo and Stitch emergency. Like someone broke into your house and is holding you hostage and won't let you go unless you can tell him the words exactly right. Then I guess I would go look for the DVD.)

Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

Yeah -- that's pretty much where I was.

Um, here's a google result:
quote:
Hula Teacher: Lilo, why are you all wet?
Lilo: It's sandwich day! Every Thursday I take Pudge the fish a peanut butter sandwich.
Hula Teacher: Pudge is a fish?
Lilo: And today we were out of peanut butter. I asked my sister what to give him, and she said, "A tuna sandwich." I can't give Pudge tuna!
[whispering]
Lilo: Do you know what tuna IS?
Hula Teacher: Fish?
Lilo: [hysterical] IT'S FISH! If I gave Pudge tuna, I'd be an abomination! I'm late because I had to go to the store and get peanut butter 'cause all we have is...is...STINKIN' TUNA!!
Hula Teacher: Lilo, Lilo, why is this so important?
Lilo: Pudge controls the weather.

So I was pretty far off in places....
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
I need a monologue for my acting class, and I'm going through my mental movie catalogue. Thanks Pop, that sounds really close to what I'd remembered of it [Smile] (though, now that I look at it, it might be too short. Hmmm).

edit: Even better! Maybe I shouldn't have sounded so desperate in my thread title, but the thought of a Lilo and Stitch emergency was very entertaining. [Big Grin]

[ March 13, 2005, 12:43 AM: Message edited by: sarcasticmuppet ]

Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lady Jane
Member # 7249

- posted      Profile for Lady Jane   Email Lady Jane         Edit/Delete Post 
That exchange made me LOVE Lilo.

But I practiced.

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheHumanTarget
Member # 7129

- posted      Profile for TheHumanTarget           Edit/Delete Post 
MY FAVORITE MOVIE!! My daughter loves it! She especially likes to walk around saying "Tricky fish! Tricky Fish!"
Posts: 1480 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
IMDB's Lilo & Stitch quotes. Lots of good ones there!
Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

Alien: Confirmed, he's taken a police cruiser.
Second Alien: He, uh, he took the red one.

mothertree
Member # 4999

- posted      Profile for mothertree   Email mothertree         Edit/Delete Post 
I loved the photo collection.

"Aren't they beautiful?"

Posts: 2010 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.