FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Harass the lurker: Lucky4 (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Harass the lurker: Lucky4
TMedina
Member # 6649

- posted      Profile for TMedina   Email TMedina         Edit/Delete Post 
[Taunt] You've already apologized. Profusely. For something you have no need to apologize over.

Olivetta...get over it. Besides, I really, really needed that shower. [Taunt]

And yes, Lucky was an amazing Gandalf. I never knew old men could look so hot. Although I have to admit, I am kinda biased since she flashed me. [Big Grin]

Next time, Mormo carries the notepad for any future "out of context" notes.

-Trevor

Posts: 5413 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TMedina
Member # 6649

Ya know KQ, for being a nice, proper Mormon girl, you have an amazingly dirty imagination.

And that's a compliment. [Big Grin]

-Trevor

Posts: 5413 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mormo
Member # 5799

- posted      Profile for Mormo           Edit/Delete Post 
Cool! That way I can edit my own to make them funnier-- I mean more accurate.
Posts: 327 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
Actually, Trevor, I'm a Mormon married woman. There's an important difference. [Evil]
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
And who said anything about nice and proper? [Big Grin]
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lucky4
Member # 1420

- posted      Profile for Lucky4   Email Lucky4         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
since she flashed me.
Can we just go ahead and clarify (before the thread takes another serious nosedive) that it was a) inadvertant and b) probably so slight that it still left many things to the imagination. In the event that I'm mistaken about part b, just don't tell me. [Monkeys]

You guys are hilarious. Again, thanks for being so nice to me. Morbo, I thought that was a particularly insightful and well stated post about lurkers, thanks for that.

Posts: 186 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

(Even though he said he didn't mean it? [Razz] )
TMedina
Member # 6649

Hey KQ - you said you mailed me some of the pictures? To the email address in my profile?

I haven't gotten any yet...

-Trevor

twinky
Member # 693

- posted      Profile for twinky   Email twinky         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I have a thread with my name on it!!
[Smile]

I'm just posting to this thread to say that I haven't forgotten your advice in my cover tunes thread, and following it up is on my list of things to do (though it may take me a while).

Carry on with the wenching. [Smile]

Posts: 10886 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

Trevor, I've sent you 8 e-mails now. They each have a mega-attatchment, though, and I know hotmail is historically slow with things like that... I haven't gotten a "delievery failure" message yet, though. I'm about to send e-mail 9.
TMedina
Member # 6649

Fabu - I can be patient. [Big Grin]

-Trevor

ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

10th and final e-mail, with the last of the 51 (I think) pics and captions has been sent. Let me know if you don't get them within 2 days. In fact, let me know when you do get them, too.

Yay!

Ela
Member # 1365

- posted      Profile for Ela           Edit/Delete Post 
You have great snappy comebacks, Lucky! [Razz]

quote:
*Does a happy dance resembling a saucy salsa*
And you're a good dancer, too. [Smile]
Posts: 5771 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lucky4
Member # 1420

Thanks, Ela. I learned all my moves from you! [Wink]
Posts: 186 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ela
Member # 1365

I love to dance. [Big Grin]

Going dancing tonight...

[Party]

Posts: 5771 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Megan
Member # 5290

- posted      Profile for Megan           Edit/Delete Post 
You know the phrase "Dance like nobody's watching"? I follow it...cause that's the only time I dance...when nobody's watching! [Big Grin]

Except my puppies, of course!

Posts: 4077 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ela
Member # 1365

Hmm. I have to say I dance both when people are watching and when they are not watching. [Big Grin]
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

I mostly dance in a purposefully amusing manner for either improv games or Emma's amusement. I also occasionally pick her up for a waltz, a two-step, or an Irish jig or reel. I used to waltz, two-step, foxtrot, and cha-cha with my dad, but obviously I can't when he lives so far away. [Frown]

That's the only dancing I really do.

Ela
Member # 1365

*dances*

[Party]

Olivetta
Member # 6456

- posted      Profile for Olivetta   Email Olivetta         Edit/Delete Post 
BTW, Lucky totally dances like a pro. She practices in fromnt of a mirror, I bet. [Wink]

Well, she did confess to lipsynching and doing some moves while listening to music in her car. [Big Grin] That internet cafe was way too warm, and they must havethought we were crazy dancing over in the corner. But Lucky had some moves. [Smile]

Posts: 1664 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben
Member # 6117

- posted      Profile for Ben   Email Ben         Edit/Delete Post 
I, on the other hand, dance like a nervous 8th grader. All at the club can vouch. Unless I'm alone or with Lindsay. If that's the case, i shake booty like it's going out of style.
Posts: 1572 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Megan
Member # 5290

Ela dancing (when people are watching)

It was awesome. [Smile]

Posts: 4077 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ela
Member # 1365

Hmm, that just looks like I am standing there showing off my big...well, you know. [Embarrassed] [Wink]
Megan
Member # 5290

Oh, I love that picture, though! You have the cutest expression on your face!

Though, if you prefer, there's this one...

Ela
Member # 1365

Wow, I look skinny in that one. I don't feel that skinny. [Razz]

You're right though, the facial expression is better in the other. [Smile]

Olivetta
Member # 6456

Ben... nervous 8th grader? YOu and Frisco made gringing Wench Sandwishes out of us on the dancefloor. Hardly an 8th grader move. Well, maybe...
Posts: 1664 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ela
Member # 1365

Did anyone get a pic of BenandFrisco Wench samwiches? [Razz]
Jenny Gardener
Member # 903

- posted      Profile for Jenny Gardener   Email Jenny Gardener         Edit/Delete Post 
Good Gravy, I hope not! No one will ever let them out of the house again.
Posts: 3141 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ela
Member # 1365

[ROFL]
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
I have to say, this photo has the funniest Wenchcon caption I've seen so far.
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Megan
Member # 5290

[Big Grin]
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

I noticed that, too! [ROFL]
Ela
Member # 1365

Haha, that's cute. [Smile]
Ela
Member # 1365

*wonders where Lucky is*

[Razz]

Olivetta
Member # 6456

She's got some observation this morning, as in being observed on the job. She was on AIM for a bit.
Ela
Member # 1365

Actually, she was being observed in clinicals for her nursing program. I chatted with her too. [Smile]
Lucky4
Member # 1420

Tis true!

I just got home, as a matter of fact. The observation (by my professor) of me on the job went wonderfully; the physician I work with kept complimenting me and generally making me look good- I think he's just getting soft and sentimental in his old age!

Thanks for caring about me!

Mormo
Member # 5799

- posted      Profile for Mormo           Edit/Delete Post 
You just hit 100 posts, Lucky. Apparently the harassment succeeded. I'm glad. [Smile]
Posts: 327 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ela
Member # 1365

Yay, Lucky, glad the observation in your clinicals went well. [Smile]
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
[The Wave]
Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ela
Member # 1365

*wonders where Lucky is*
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Lurking?
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ophelia
Member # 653

- posted      Profile for Ophelia   Email Ophelia         Edit/Delete Post 
She has a houseguest.
Posts: 3801 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TMedina
Member # 6649

Hey! No prying for personal details...it took her five years to manage 100 posts. We don't want to scare her off quite yet.

In traditional Hatrack fashion, we'll wait until she volunteers something and then pounce like cats on a lame mouse. [Big Grin]

-Trevor

Edit: Ela! No fair deleting your post! [Taunt]

[ March 24, 2005, 06:46 PM: Message edited by: TMedina ]

Ela
Member # 1365

I deleted because I was going to repost with my spelling error corrected. I didn't see your post till after I deleted. [Razz]
*still wants to know if Lucky's houseguest is anybody we know* [Wink]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.