FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » I Apologize in his behalf...A Game (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I Apologize in his behalf...A Game
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
Pretty self explanitory, right? You can build off of previous posts ala the Insult Game, or you can put in a random apology. I'll start:

I apologize on behalf of the "Oh, the Irony..." thread for giving me the idea for this game.

Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KarlEd
Member # 571

- posted      Profile for KarlEd   Email KarlEd         Edit/Delete Post 
I apologize on behalf of American Society for making this Friday a work day.
Posts: 6394 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
I apologize on behalf of KarlEd for his appropriation of the right to apologize for American Society.
Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

- posted      Profile for Anna           Edit/Delete Post 
I apologize on behalf of Dagonee for his offensive use of the term "appropriation".
Posts: 3526 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

I apologize on behalf of Anna for her Frenchness.
Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Erik Slaine
Member # 5583

- posted      Profile for Erik Slaine           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm sorry, but Dagonee will always find a loophole in someone's statements.
Posts: 1843 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AntiCool
Member # 7386

- posted      Profile for AntiCool   Email AntiCool         Edit/Delete Post 
I apologize on behalf of everyone who still thinks of Erik's name as girly.
Posts: 1002 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scottneb
Member # 676

- posted      Profile for scottneb           Edit/Delete Post 
I appologize on behalf of AntiCool for trying to sound big and tough, but instead comes off as being AntiSocial.
Posts: 1660 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
I apologize on behalf of all those who see the puns and groan.
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scottneb
Member # 676

I appologize for those that simply cannot see that puns are the high-point of humor.
Posts: 1660 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Megan
Member # 5290

- posted      Profile for Megan           Edit/Delete Post 
I apologize on behalf of the those who love the puns and encourage them to continue.
Posts: 4077 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

I apologize on behalf of all the pun-hater apologists.
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
I apologize on behalf of the incorrect preposition in the thread title.
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
I apologize on behalf of all those who wanted to apologize for that, but were not quite sure they were right. [Blushing]
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scottneb
Member # 676

I appologize for those that have nothing better to do than find bad prepositions in thread titles.
Megan
Member # 5290

I apologize on behalf of the country for the decline in American education that causes people to use incorrect prepositions.

[ March 25, 2005, 12:26 PM: Message edited by: Megan ]

Posts: 4077 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beverly
Member # 6246

- posted      Profile for beverly   Email beverly         Edit/Delete Post 
Half a sec. Do we apologize on behalf of the offender or the offendee? I thought it was on behalf of the offender. [Confused]
Posts: 7050 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Megan
Member # 5290

I apologize on behalf of beverly for not understanding the format of the game.

(I think it's sort of free-form, bev. [Big Grin] )

scottneb
Member # 676

I appologize on behalf of beverly for so rudely derailing the thread.
beverly
Member # 6246

- posted      Profile for beverly   Email beverly         Edit/Delete Post 
[Taunt]
Posts: 7050 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Megan
Member # 5290

I apologize on behalf of scottneb for implying that bev was rude.
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
I apologize in behalf of Scottneb for thinking he could take Mr. P-Head's place in apologizing for his wife, when that is obviously a husband's job and has been for eons.
Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scottneb
Member # 676

I appologize on behalf of Megan for posting before me and "stealing my thunder."
AntiCool
Member # 7386

I apologize on behalf of all of these weinie apologists.
Posts: 1002 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scottneb
Member # 676

I appologize that AntiCool's only come-back after being 'punned' is "weinie."

[ March 25, 2005, 12:48 PM: Message edited by: scottneb ]

Elizabeth
Member # 5218

I apologize for the fact that Scottneb is ignoring my apology in his behalf.
Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scottneb
Member # 676

I appologize on behalf of Elizabeth for seeing (and appologizing for) a weakness that I don't have.
scottneb
Member # 676

I also appologize that Elizabeth capitalized my name. [No No]
AntiCool
Member # 7386

I apologize for those that don't realize that in English, proper names are always capitalized.

edit: I don't know how to spell

[ March 25, 2005, 01:00 PM: Message edited by: AntiCool ]

scottneb
Member # 676

I appologize for those that find this thread WAY too amusing. [Blushing]
Teshi
Member # 5024

- posted      Profile for Teshi   Email Teshi         Edit/Delete Post 
I apologize for scottneb's consistent mis-spelling of the word "apologize" and also for AntiCool's mis-spelling of the word "capitalize".
Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scottneb
Member # 676

(at least it's consistent)
AntiCool
Member # 7386

I apologize for Scott's boring consistency.
rivka
Member # 4859

*adds a bit of sugar and some cornstarch*
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scottneb
Member # 676

I apologize that rivka finds the need to make homemade bombs and blow-up Hatrack.
rivka
Member # 4859

[Evil]
Dagonee
Member # 5818

I apologize for rivka's satan worship on the forum.
AntiCool
Member # 7386

I apologize for Dag's intolerance of other religions.
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

I also apologize for Dag, generally.
rivka
Member # 4859

I apologize for Elizabeth, specifically.
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
I apologize for the lack of elephants in this thread.
Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scottneb
Member # 676

I apologize that T finds it necesary to have elephants in a clearly defined, elephant-free thread.
T_Smith
Member # 3734

I apologize for scott's ignorant lifestyle.

I also apologize that scott finds it necessary to perpetuate segregation of theoretical land mammals from threads such as these.

Furthermore, I deeply apologize for the misspelling of the word "necessary" as seen in the above post.

[ March 25, 2005, 02:01 PM: Message edited by: T_Smith ]

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Megan
Member # 5290

I apologize on behalf of all the people who are missing the point of apologizing on behalf of someone else!
T_Smith
Member # 3734

I apologize for God, who seems not to care about your post, Megan.

( [Smile] )

HesterGray
Member # 7384

- posted      Profile for HesterGray   Email HesterGray         Edit/Delete Post 
I apologize on behalf of the late Dave Thomas for a Wendy's customer accidently becoming a cannibal.
Posts: 486 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Megan
Member # 5290

No, no, no, you apologize on behalf of God.

And, I apologize on behalf of the people who think T_Smith is a weenie.

T_Smith
Member # 3734

And I apologize on behalf of the Weenie Agenda for egging your house.

[ March 25, 2005, 02:11 PM: Message edited by: T_Smith ]

Shigosei
Member # 3831

- posted      Profile for Shigosei   Email Shigosei         Edit/Delete Post 
I apologize on behalf of Megan to the weenies for insulting them.
Posts: 3546 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shigosei
Member # 3831

- posted      Profile for Shigosei   Email Shigosei         Edit/Delete Post 
I also apologize on behalf of sarcasticmuppet for the non-gender-neutral language in the thread title.
Posts: 3546 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.