FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Are liberals 3/5's human?

Author Topic: Are liberals 3/5's human?
The Silverblue Sun
Member # 1630

- posted      Profile for The Silverblue Sun   Email The Silverblue Sun         Edit/Delete Post 
?
Posts: 2752 | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Speed
Member # 5162

- posted      Profile for Speed   Email Speed         Edit/Delete Post 
? Indeed.
Posts: 2804 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Rabbit
Member # 671

- posted      Profile for The Rabbit   Email The Rabbit         Edit/Delete Post 
If so, does that mean I only owe 3/5 of my taxes?
Posts: 12591 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Susie Derkins
Member # 7718

- posted      Profile for Susie Derkins   Email Susie Derkins         Edit/Delete Post 
Yup. I own three.
Posts: 285 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

- posted      Profile for Teshi   Email Teshi         Edit/Delete Post 
What would the other 2/5ths be?
Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stan the man
Member # 6249

- posted      Profile for Stan the man   Email Stan the man         Edit/Delete Post 
I may be highly Conservative, but even I wonder what this is about.

Please explain TSS.

(And no, it is the Liberal Media that is partially human. They are only 1/5 though.)

Posts: 2208 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unicornwhisperer
Member # 294

- posted      Profile for unicornwhisperer   Email unicornwhisperer         Edit/Delete Post 
(not quite sure if she should giggle or not)
Posts: 1417 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1lobo1
Member # 7762

- posted      Profile for 1lobo1   Email 1lobo1         Edit/Delete Post 
I would love to know where this thread came from...
Posts: 54 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MEC
Member # 2968

- posted      Profile for MEC   Email MEC         Edit/Delete Post 
are you comparing liberals to slaves?
Posts: 2489 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Verily the Younger
Member # 6705

- posted      Profile for Verily the Younger   Email Verily the Younger         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, this seems awfully random and potentially inflammatory. Are you going to explain what the question means before we all come to the wrong conclusions?
Posts: 1814 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ProverbialSunrise
Member # 7771

- posted      Profile for ProverbialSunrise   Email ProverbialSunrise         Edit/Delete Post 
How strange?
Posts: 132 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingCow
Member # 2150

- posted      Profile for FlyingCow   Email FlyingCow         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, they're 3/5 of something. I don't know if human is it.

[Big Grin]

Sorry, couldn't resist the open door.

I have no problems with liberals, really. Some of my best friends are liberals. [Taunt]

Posts: 3960 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
What friends?
Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingCow
Member # 2150

Well, let's see, there's....

um....

oh, yeah, there's...

uh....

damn. got me.

Posts: 3960 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingCow
Member # 2150

You know, technically, liberals would be 3/5 human. Just like every month has 28 days.

It's just that the other 2/5 is human, too.

[Razz]

WigginWinning
Member # 7811

- posted      Profile for WigginWinning   Email WigginWinning         Edit/Delete Post 
Sure Liberals are 60% Human, and 40% genius. Like Bean, liberals have been made better, and while that remaking divorces them somewhat from the rest of mankind, it's clear that they're also a higher stage in evolution.

I'm sorry, is that what you meant?

Posts: 16 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unicornwhisperer
Member # 294

- posted      Profile for unicornwhisperer   Email unicornwhisperer         Edit/Delete Post 
[Roll Eyes]
Posts: 1417 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stan the man
Member # 6249

- posted      Profile for Stan the man   Email Stan the man         Edit/Delete Post 
So WigginWinning, what you are saying is that you can tie your own shoes? [Razz]

A lot of us have been able to do that for a while. Although, Stryker has yet to figure it out. [Taunt]

Posts: 2208 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MEC
Member # 2968

- posted      Profile for MEC   Email MEC         Edit/Delete Post 
only 40% genius. [ROFL]
Posts: 2489 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.