FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » kat and/or AJ --- Found! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: kat and/or AJ --- Found!
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
YAY!!!! [The Wave]
Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aunty Eem
Member # 7743

- posted      Profile for Aunty Eem   Email Aunty Eem         Edit/Delete Post 
So glad you can relax about those, Dana [Wave]
Posts: 63 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, awesome. [Smile] [Smile] [Smile] Yay!
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
punwit
Member # 6388

- posted      Profile for punwit   Email punwit         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm glad you all found the missing items and I just want to reassure KrabbyPatty that, considering everything that needed to get done and packed and transported etc.., she need not feel quilty.

quote:
WHEW! I was feeling soooo bad, since I knew I'd packed them up. Just had no idea where!

Posts: 2022 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
YES! [The Wave]
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Intelligence3
Member # 6944

- posted      Profile for Intelligence3   Email Intelligence3         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I'm glad you all found the missing items and I just want to reassure KrabbyPatty that, considering everything that needed to get done and packed and transported etc.., she need not feel quilty.
Is that, technically speaking, a pun?
Posts: 720 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
punwit
Member # 6388

- posted      Profile for punwit   Email punwit         Edit/Delete Post 
[Wink] I'm not sure I'd call it a true pun, more like a play on words.

Edit to add:
quote:
pun, use of words, usually humorous, based on (a) the several meanings of one word, (b) a similarity of meaning between words that are pronounced the same, or (c) the difference in meanings between two words pronounced the same and spelled somewhat similarly,
It almost qualifies for (c).

[ April 26, 2005, 07:27 AM: Message edited by: punwit ]

Posts: 2022 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.