FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » What's on your hand? (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What's on your hand?
PSl Teleport
Member # 7899

- posted      Profile for PSl Teleport           Edit/Delete Post 
Why would anyone mess with you? [Razz]
Posts: 6 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
With that member number, I'm afraid someone IS messing with us. And here I was so joyful at first to see her again...
Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSl Teleport
Member # 7899

What? And you're not joyful to see me? [Frown]
Posts: 6 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beverly
Member # 6246

- posted      Profile for beverly   Email beverly         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, that all depends on who *you* are. [Razz]
Posts: 7050 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaioshin00
Member # 3740

- posted      Profile for kaioshin00   Email kaioshin00         Edit/Delete Post 
HEY PSI
Posts: 2756 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
we're getting very close to 8,000 members, I wonder who has decided to be PSI in some weird roll reversal to add more members up?
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSl Teleport
Member # 7899

I'd like to post something very PSI-like, but she always surprised me. She is missed.

<--Cannot fill the void.

TMedina
Member # 6649

- posted      Profile for TMedina   Email TMedina         Edit/Delete Post 
Yep, not PSI.

By now, PSI had usually jumped all over my head at least once and made me feel bad for hurting her ankle. [Taunt]

-Trevor

Posts: 5413 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gryphonesse
Member # 6651

- posted      Profile for Gryphonesse   Email Gryphonesse         Edit/Delete Post 
on my left hand, wedding band and engagement ring, and a nice 3 inch vertical scar on the palm between the pinky and ring fingers.

On my right hand, my claddagh - a gift from my hubby a few christmases back. No scars, just freckles.

oh, I have fingernails, and my knuckles are hairy for a chick, but I have man-hands anyway...

Posts: 262 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

- posted      Profile for Goody Scrivener   Email Goody Scrivener         Edit/Delete Post 
Left hand - silver and mother-of-pearl watch
Right hand - white gold & (I think) CZ family heirloom ring from my grandmother given at my high school graduation
Nails - sparkly purple polish

Posts: 4515 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altįriėl of Dorthonion   Email Altįriėl of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post 
A black optical mouse and a yellow rubber bracelet that says "faith".
Posts: 3389 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
esl
Member # 3143

- posted      Profile for esl   Email esl         Edit/Delete Post 
no watches/bracelets.

a few knife scars from my first cooking year

dry skin

tomorrow's homework assignment on my left palm

black speckly thing on the back of my right hand. I don't think it's called a mole.. something else.

Posts: 1056 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bambiraptor
Member # 7874

- posted      Profile for Bambiraptor   Email Bambiraptor         Edit/Delete Post 
Right hand-

chipped silver nail polish that is to be redone tonight.
Cool ring commemerationg shopping trip with a good friend of mine
Delphi E.L.I.T.E. yellow bracelet (Robotics)
886 wristband (robotics)
Some scars
Give Hope bracelet
camp bracelet

Left hand-

More chipped nail polish
Bandage
huge scar from building the robot on my thummb (that is fading now)
Medic Alert bracelet
KATE bracelet (present)
watch (one of those clip-on ones)
admission bracelet to a pool
Camp bracelet

So, now I'd better get to removing that nail polish...

Posts: 36 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaioshin00
Member # 3740

- posted      Profile for kaioshin00   Email kaioshin00         Edit/Delete Post 
I've really got to hand it to you Bambiraptor, I could never wear that many things at once ;/
Posts: 2756 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bambiraptor
Member # 7874

- posted      Profile for Bambiraptor   Email Bambiraptor         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm Desdemona, by the way. [Smile]

It feels natural for me... I can't get along without it. When going out formally, I tone it down a bit. It's who I am.

Posts: 36 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
I had nothing on this morning (well, the freckles and hairs and such were there), but now my hands are fully dressed. [Wink]

Right hand: watch (simple and cheap, because I beat the things up -- that this particular one has lasted over a year is impressive), ring. The ring is gold-plated, and has purple stones that form a flower, with one clear stone in the center and three to each side that form leaves.

Left hand: ring, silver. Has my first and middle names in raised Hebrew lettering over an engraved image of the Kotel (Western Wall). Similar to this -- except two names, not one.

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danzig
Member # 4704

- posted      Profile for Danzig   Email Danzig         Edit/Delete Post 
My Citizen watch on my left wrist, and nails I need to be cutting.
Posts: 1364 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.