FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » What kind of Jedi are You? Quiz (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What kind of Jedi are You? Quiz
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
[Laugh]
Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
romanylass
Member # 6306

- posted      Profile for romanylass   Email romanylass         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
You are a Jedi Healer.

You are kind, compassionate and care about people. Your heart compels you to feel the pain of others and help alleviate it, even at your own expense. These qualities will draw people to you and heal them, not only physically, but emotionally as well.

The heart is a powerful force for healing.

Posts: 2711 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MyrddinFyre
Member # 2576

- posted      Profile for MyrddinFyre           Edit/Delete Post 
Jedi Sentinel. Cool [Smile]
Posts: 3636 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jebus202
Member # 2524

- posted      Profile for jebus202   Email jebus202         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You are a Jedi Playa'.

You are the best God has to offer to women. You have great wisdom and your pimping abilities are hard to match. The ladies are your allies, to help you push yourself to your limits and to accomplish seemingly impossible feats of sexual stamina. Barry White and inner strength have made you the person you are now.

You are the pinnacle of the Jedi Order.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It sucks when people ruin a good opportunity to be funny.
Posts: 3564 | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TMedina
Member # 6649

- posted      Profile for TMedina   Email TMedina         Edit/Delete Post 
Just don't ask about his Schwartz.

-Trevor

Posts: 5413 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StickyWicket
Member # 7926

- posted      Profile for StickyWicket   Email StickyWicket         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
It sucks when people ruin a good opportunity to be funny.
so cut and pasting the result is "funny", where coming up with an acctual joke is "ruining a good opportunity to be funny", ya lost me.
Posts: 128 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jebus202
Member # 2524

- posted      Profile for jebus202   Email jebus202         Edit/Delete Post 
::puts on monacle::

My good friend, I imagine that is a state you find yourself in quite often. Hmpf.

Posts: 3564 | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Destineer
Member # 821

- posted      Profile for Destineer           Edit/Delete Post 
These types of Jedi are all classes taken from the Star Wars RPG.
Posts: 4600 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StickyWicket
Member # 7926

- posted      Profile for StickyWicket   Email StickyWicket         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Hmpf.
brilliant retort [Laugh]
Posts: 128 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TMedina
Member # 6649

I thought the test was highly susp-Sith-ious.

-Trevor

Posts: 5413 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Stephen, [Eek!] [Angst] *flees*
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
prolixshore
Member # 4496

- posted      Profile for prolixshore           Edit/Delete Post 
I am a Jedi Master, which would be cooler if so many of you weren't the same thing!

--ApostleRadio

Posts: 1612 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Epictetus
Member # 6235

- posted      Profile for Epictetus   Email Epictetus         Edit/Delete Post 
Jedi Master...hmmmm. suprised Epictetus is.

Does this mean that I can start walking with a cane and giving criptic, backward advice to people? [Smile]

Posts: 681 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Little_Doctor
Member # 6635

- posted      Profile for Little_Doctor   Email Little_Doctor         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

You are a Tainted Jedi.

You walk to the beat of your own drummer, and whichever side of the Force serves to your advantage is the side you will use. Many may not agree with your methods, but you still get the job done. You have the potential to be the greatest at whatever you do. You are the chosen one.

Your destiny is in your hands. It's up to you to choose the path you will walk.

Posts: 1401 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
Yay for Tainted Jedi! *hi-fives* We rule! [Evil]

Btw, most of what Yoda says is perfectly fine grammar, it's just not the common way of using it. [Wink]

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ele
Member # 708

- posted      Profile for Ele   Email Ele         Edit/Delete Post 
Jedi master. [Eek!]

Let's have a Jedi Council.

Posts: 745 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rav
Member # 7595

- posted      Profile for rav           Edit/Delete Post 
Jedi Master.
Posts: 121 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tater
Member # 7035

- posted      Profile for Tater           Edit/Delete Post 
Jedi Master.
I'm shocked.

[Big Grin]

Posts: 925 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aunty Eem
Member # 7743

- posted      Profile for Aunty Eem   Email Aunty Eem         Edit/Delete Post 
Um "Jedi Master"-- Well I do kind of look like Yoda [Dont Know]
Posts: 63 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
Psh. Like Yoda with double-Ds.

I came out as a Consular too. Which means I don't get to kick any butt. [Frown]

Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TMedina
Member # 6649

Yoda with double D's?

Blind! Bllliiiiiiiinnnnd, I am! [Big Grin]

-Trevor

Stan the man
Member # 6249

- posted      Profile for Stan the man   Email Stan the man         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
You are a Sith Lord.

You strike fear into the fearless. Legions will follow your command. Your power has no rival. Any lack of faith on your followers' part is a disturbing trait that makes them fit for elimination. With the Force, you have the power to bring the world to its knees.

Rise and meet your destiny.

Posts: 2208 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whiskysunrise
Member # 6819

- posted      Profile for whiskysunrise   Email whiskysunrise         Edit/Delete Post 
Jedi Master.
Posts: 747 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jasmine
Member # 7370

- posted      Profile for Jasmine   Email Jasmine         Edit/Delete Post 
You are a Jedi Master.

You are the best the Jedi have to offer. You have great wisdom and your combat abilities are hard to match. The Force is your ally, and it is useful to solve difficult problems, to help you push yourself to your limits and to accomplish seemingly impossible feats. Patience and inner strength have made you the person you are now.

You are the pinnacle of the Jedi Order.
I'm yoda! [ROFL]

Posts: 146 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wowbagger the Infinitely Prolonged
Member # 7476

- posted      Profile for Wowbagger the Infinitely Prolonged   Email Wowbagger the Infinitely Prolonged         Edit/Delete Post 
After carefell planning I've transcended.
quote:
You are a Sith Master.

You are ruthless. You know what you want, and you'll even use your enemies to get it. Your stealth and cunning work to your advantage. Your patience will be rewarded. The methods you employ are seen as downright evil, but you feel that the end justifies the means.

You know the power of the dark side.

Lord Stan, do what must be done. Do not hesitate. Show no mercy.

[ April 30, 2005, 05:46 PM: Message edited by: Wowbagger the Infinitely Prolonged ]

Posts: 796 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aunty Eem
Member # 7743

Ryuko---I am shocked [Eek!] Yoda is a boy! He can't have double D's.
MOM [No No]

Posts: 63 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aunty Eem
Member # 7743

Also--if she is sharing my secrets--should I maybe share some of hers??? No I am the good mom.
Enigmatic
Member # 7785

- posted      Profile for Enigmatic   Email Enigmatic         Edit/Delete Post 
Apparently I'm a Sith Master. And Sith Masters watch Comedy Central. Huh.

Though I second the "I'm not any kind of Jedi" because there were several where none of the answers really fit me. Those are probably the ones that pushed me to the dark side, since I'd just click whichever one sounded coolest.

--Darth Enigmatic

Posts: 2715 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jaiden
Member # 2099

- posted      Profile for Jaiden   Email Jaiden         Edit/Delete Post 
Jedi Master.
I wish to point out that as far as the government of Canada knows I'm a Jedi Catholic [Wink]
Or is it a Catholic Jedi? [Dont Know]

No, I'm not a dork. Really.

[ May 01, 2005, 02:25 AM: Message edited by: Jaiden ]

Posts: 944 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BotaLadyG
Member # 7053

- posted      Profile for BotaLadyG   Email BotaLadyG         Edit/Delete Post 
You are a Jedi Sentinel.

People may not always see what you do, but you're working. You don't say much, but why would you need to? If someone wants a job done right, they'll come to you. You're a hard worker, even if you don't get the credit you deserve. Keep at it though, since your job is vital.

The light is your shield in a world of darkness.

Posts: 115 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

- posted      Profile for SteveRogers           Edit/Delete Post 
TOO MANY JEDI MASTERS!!! ONLY ONE CAN RULE! THAT'S ME FOLKS! I hereby declare war on all other Jedi Masters! [Razz]
Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TMedina
Member # 6649

Uh...Steve?

The proper quote is:

quote:

There can be only one.

-Trevor
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.