FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » HP: Goblet of Fire Trailer Online

Author Topic: HP: Goblet of Fire Trailer Online
Taalcon
Member # 839

- posted      Profile for Taalcon   Email Taalcon         Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/harry_potter/thegobletoffire/

Our kids sure are gowing up...

[ May 07, 2005, 11:59 PM: Message edited by: Taalcon ]

Posts: 2689 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris Kidd
Member # 2646

- posted      Profile for Chris Kidd   Email Chris Kidd         Edit/Delete Post 
its also on ABC while showing the chamber of secrets.
Posts: 513 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carrie
Member # 394

- posted      Profile for Carrie   Email Carrie         Edit/Delete Post 
So very very excited! It looks awesome - and the entrance into the Great Hall of the Capoeira dancers and the dancing girls should be fun.

I really liked the opening of the trailer, though, with the shots of the kids through the movies. They're growing up so fast! ::sniffs::

Posts: 3932 | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shigosei
Member # 3831

- posted      Profile for Shigosei   Email Shigosei         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, those shots were great. The last one of Hermione was really striking. It's pretty cool to be able to look back and see how much the actors have grown, just like it's interesting to watch the progression of the characters throughout the books.
Posts: 3546 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meshugener
Member # 7601

- posted      Profile for Meshugener   Email Meshugener         Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.hatrack.com/ubb/forum/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=034622
[Razz]

Posts: 93 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miro
Member # 1178

- posted      Profile for Miro   Email Miro         Edit/Delete Post 
[Eek!] Yikes! I'm not a huge fan of the Harry Potter movies so far, but that teaser looks awesome!!
Posts: 2149 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
The only thing that bothers me is their hair cuts. I don't know why. It's a little too...80's for me. Or whatever the decade is, they look kind of goofy.

Except for Hermione, who looks good.

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MyrddinFyre
Member # 2576

- posted      Profile for MyrddinFyre           Edit/Delete Post 
I would never have known a title about flowers was really a link to a harry potter trailer :-p

My biggest impression: all three of their hair looks *awesome* (much better than earlier films) .... and I can't wait for the next trailer! I wanna see more!

edit: haha, I didn't even notice Lyrhawn's post about the hair. I guess I have a totally opposite opinion, I think it's very modern and very unmullet-y.

[ May 08, 2005, 02:42 AM: Message edited by: MyrddinFyre ]

Posts: 3636 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beren One Hand
Member # 3403

- posted      Profile for Beren One Hand           Edit/Delete Post 
This is my favorite picture of the trio. imdb image.
Posts: 4116 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jebus202
Member # 2524

- posted      Profile for jebus202   Email jebus202         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
The only thing that bothers me is their hair cuts. I don't know why. It's a little too...80's for me. Or whatever the decade is, they look kind of goofy.
You're clearly not up to date onstandard teenage hair.

See these haircuts mean they are older now, and cooler.

quote:
This is my favorite picture of the trio. imdb image.
Oh yea, check out the emotion. Powerful.

[ May 08, 2005, 06:11 AM: Message edited by: jebus202 ]

Posts: 3564 | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Book
Member # 5500

- posted      Profile for Book           Edit/Delete Post 
That looks pretty sweeterino.
Posts: 2258 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not really a fan of teenage haircut standards now either. I'm 20, I was just in high school a couple years ago when the trend was starting to break.

Many do not approve.

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
I love the new trend of haircuts, it started my senior year, and worked well.

I hadn't seen this trailer till now (i rarely go to movies, and just got DSL last week). It's fantastic, I'm so ready, though I have no one to go with, maybe I'll go with my mom.

Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

- posted      Profile for Jonathan Howard   Email Jonathan Howard         Edit/Delete Post 
I think it sucks.
Posts: 2978 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
huh?
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
If that's an accurate description of Dumbledore, I will be sorely dissapointed. Jeez.
Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unicornwhisperer
Member # 294

- posted      Profile for unicornwhisperer   Email unicornwhisperer         Edit/Delete Post 
I saw a little clip of Dumbledore indeed going after Harry with his arms outstretched. Therefore confirming the following quote from the above link: yet again we see how FURIOUS Dumbledore is as he rams Harry into a wall and screams into his face, “Did you do it?! Did you put your name in the goblet?!”

GRR! Get Dumbledore right people! Otherwise people won't care if he ever well.....

*SPOILER SPOILER*

Kicks the bucket...
/spoiler

Posts: 1417 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
neo-dragon
Member # 7168

- posted      Profile for neo-dragon           Edit/Delete Post 
It's not realy fair to pass judgement before you've even seen it for yourselves. If you go into it already having decided that you're disappointed, guess what, you will be! I, for one, won't ruin the experience by reading the blow-by-blow description from the link above. It kinda defeats the purpose of watching the movie at all.
Posts: 1569 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Oliver Dale
Member # 8398

- posted      Profile for Oliver Dale   Email Oliver Dale         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, so I'm going to assume that spoiler was not for Goblet of Fire (even though that is what this thread is about), but rather the Half-Blood Prince. Oh well, I guess I knew it was coming anyway.
Posts: 92 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.