FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Tell Me About Your Mutant Powers (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Tell Me About Your Mutant Powers
Cashew
Member # 6023

- posted      Profile for Cashew   Email Cashew         Edit/Delete Post 
I can draw a very accurate map of the world from memory. We had a competition to do just that at work (for Geography Week), and mine was disqualified because they thought I traced it!! I was mad!
Posts: 867 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
memory_guilded
Member # 8092

- posted      Profile for memory_guilded   Email memory_guilded         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Book:
I also possess the Cosmo Kramer "internal clock,"

Me too... [Frown] ((
Posts: 46 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Avadaru
Member # 3026

- posted      Profile for Avadaru   Email Avadaru         Edit/Delete Post 
I can bark like a dog. EXACTLY like a dog, and any breed of dog.
Posts: 1225 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
memory_guilded
Member # 8092

- posted      Profile for memory_guilded   Email memory_guilded         Edit/Delete Post 
I have the amazing ability to remember EVERY SINGLE THING THAT WAS EVER SAID TO ME.

And use it to my advantage while arguing my point. Many an opponent has stopped dead in his tracks, only to say "Damn, you really don't forget anything do you?"

~M

Posts: 46 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brinestone
Member # 5755

- posted      Profile for Brinestone   Email Brinestone         Edit/Delete Post 
I have a tiny hole at the top of each of my ears where they connect with my head. These holes connect to my sinuses and ooze sometimes. Um, with poison. That I collect and make blowdarts with. Okay, not the last two parts.

I can weave my pinkie fingers under my ring fingers, over my middle fingers, and under my pointer fingers so that my pinkie fingers are essentially parallel with the knuckles that attach my fingers to my palm. It sounds normal, but it looks freakish. Maybe I'll have to take a picture one of these days.

For a long time I thought I would never grow armpit hair, but when I was 19 I started to. Dang.

Posts: 1903 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Epictetus
Member # 6235

- posted      Profile for Epictetus   Email Epictetus         Edit/Delete Post 
I have the power to memorize lines from various movies or books without any effort.
Posts: 681 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Book
Member # 5500

- posted      Profile for Book           Edit/Delete Post 
I would like to second the evil laugh thing, which has actually ruined whole nights when I prove how fgood I am at it, but only if I get in the right mindset.

I also possess the ability to understand the personal problems of my friends on as little information as possible, but continue to be unable to do anything about them. [Frown]

Posts: 2258 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.