FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Howard Dean... fun with broad generalizations!

Author Topic: Howard Dean... fun with broad generalizations!
Chaz_King
Member # 3184

- posted      Profile for Chaz_King   Email Chaz_King         Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.cnn.com/2005/POLITICS/06/08/dean.gop.ap/index.html

Not really worthwhile news, but it did make me chuckle.

Posts: 232 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Pixiest
Member # 1863

- posted      Profile for The Pixiest   Email The Pixiest         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh boy...
Posts: 7085 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sopwith
Member # 4640

- posted      Profile for Sopwith   Email Sopwith         Edit/Delete Post 
Good job of inviting folks under the big tent there Mr. Dean.

He's a lightning rod, as Joe Biden says, but yanno, in stormy weather, no one wants to stand too close to the lightning rod.

I did like the GOP Chairman's response that the people who attended his Bar Mitzvah would be really shocked.

Posts: 2848 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Bokonon           Edit/Delete Post 
I can't say I'm too impressed with his rhetoric. I like that he's outspoken, but he's just falling into the same old useless ruts.

-Bok

Posts: 7021 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.