FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Update: 2nd Trimester (Felt the Baby Move!) (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Update: 2nd Trimester (Felt the Baby Move!)
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
Yay!
(and Bob, aren't you supposed to be working?)

Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
romanylass
Member # 6306

- posted      Profile for romanylass   Email romanylass         Edit/Delete Post 
I am so happy to hear this !!! [Smile]
Posts: 2711 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

- posted      Profile for Derrell   Email Derrell         Edit/Delete Post 
[Cool] I'm glad things are going well.
Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
I am glad you and your family are doing well. I hope that the move goes easily, and that you and the baby remain healthy and safe. [Big Grin]
Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wendybird
Member # 84

- posted      Profile for Wendybird   Email Wendybird         Edit/Delete Post 
That is wonderful news. I love the fabrics [Smile]
Posts: 1132 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, I am so glad to hear it. Still praying for you and the little one, and looking forward to sewing for him/her! [Kiss]
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs.M
Member # 2943

- posted      Profile for Mrs.M   Email Mrs.M         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks, y'all. I'm a little harried because we're moving tomorrow, but I'm really looking forward to getting out of here.

Miriya, congratulations to you! You must be due very close to Christmas. That makes 5 pregnant Hatrackers at once - I wonder if that's some sort of record.

Posts: 3037 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
larisse
Member # 2221

- posted      Profile for larisse   Email larisse         Edit/Delete Post 
Mrs.M,

So sorry I missed this wonderful thread the first time around. I am so happy for you and your husband and your little one, too. Wishing you continued good and happy times. Good luck on the move. Don't get too harried now.

Posts: 822 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

- posted      Profile for Anna           Edit/Delete Post 
Yay!
Posts: 3526 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Opera
Member # 6504

- posted      Profile for Space Opera   Email Space Opera         Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats on your move, but make sure to take it easy! [Kiss]

space opera

Posts: 2578 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mothertree
Member # 4999

- posted      Profile for mothertree   Email mothertree         Edit/Delete Post 
I hadn't seen you in a while Mrs. M so I decided to search this thread out. Glad that it sounds like things are good, I hope the move went well.
Posts: 2010 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
Now we have to add Bev to the group. Is that 6?
Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs.M
Member # 2943

Thanks for the prayers and good thoughts and the general interest in my pregnancy. It really helps me when I get anxious.

I think it's 7, including seespot, who I don't know very well.

The move went well - I didn't lift anything over 10 pounds and everything arrived in one piece. My mother came up to help me unpack, which was great. My mother-in-law is coming up this weekend, which is okay. After that, we are having a steady stream of visitors until the baby is born, when no one can come because of the holidays.

I am having a fetal scan on Monday and we'll be able to find out the sex! Needless to say, I am extremely excited.

Posts: 3037 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs.M
Member # 2943

I felt the baby move today! I think it was a kick, because it felt like being gently poked from the inside. Twice.

I think it was the most thrilling moment of my life. So far.

jeniwren
Member # 2002

- posted      Profile for jeniwren   Email jeniwren         Edit/Delete Post 
Yay!!! That's wonderful, Mrs. M!! Congratulations! There's nothing like feeling the baby move inside you. That and established nursing were my two most favorite sensations.
Posts: 5948 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Belle
Member # 2314

- posted      Profile for Belle   Email Belle         Edit/Delete Post 
There is nothing like it. [Smile]
Posts: 14428 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beverly
Member # 6246

- posted      Profile for beverly   Email beverly         Edit/Delete Post 
It is a thrilling moment! Closely followed by the moment your husband can first feel the movement.
Posts: 7050 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.