FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » For Pete's sake, do I really have to say this? All Hatrackers please read: (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: For Pete's sake, do I really have to say this? All Hatrackers please read:
ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

"There are five people in my family,
And there's not one of them I'd swap.
There are two sisters and a brother,
and a mother and a pop!"
Five is such a lovely number,
I'm awfully glad that I've
Five people in my fam-i-ly
One, two, three, four, five!"

That was "our song" for years . . . but now there are six people in my family! Time for a new song.

That was so not our song! You're misquoting!

*ahem*

"There are five monsters in my family"

Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scottneb
Member # 676

- posted      Profile for scottneb           Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats Pop! Your a much better man than I.

I won't use the emoticon since I know you want them dead. Besides it's the idea that counts.

Posts: 1660 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bekenn
Member # 6602

- posted      Profile for Bekenn   Email Bekenn         Edit/Delete Post 
Well done!
Posts: 293 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vasslia Cora
Member # 7981

- posted      Profile for Vasslia Cora   Email Vasslia Cora         Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations! [Party]
Posts: 503 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
plaid
Member # 2393

- posted      Profile for plaid   Email plaid         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Group celibacy? sounds kinky...
Yep. Polycelibacy. One can, after all, be celibate with MANY people...
Posts: 2911 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yebor1
Member # 1380

- posted      Profile for Yebor1   Email Yebor1         Edit/Delete Post 
congrats
Posts: 1661 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dragon
Member # 3670

- posted      Profile for Dragon   Email Dragon         Edit/Delete Post 
three pages in 12 hours. that is impressive. I guess we do know how to follow directions after all!

Congrats Moose Family!!!

[Party]

Posts: 3420 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BotaLadyG
Member # 7053

- posted      Profile for BotaLadyG   Email BotaLadyG         Edit/Delete Post 
YAY!!! Comgrats to the Moose and Squirrel family!! [Party]
Posts: 115 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shan
Member # 4550

- posted      Profile for Shan           Edit/Delete Post 
Well, my word! Congratulations!

*big smile*

Posts: 5609 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valentine014
Member # 5981

- posted      Profile for Valentine014           Edit/Delete Post 
Wow! You're going to really busy! Let me go ahead and take one off your hands for ya! Mooselet Meyer sounds so nice! Superstation doesn't roll off the tongue quite like Moose, but we'd make it work. [Big Grin]

Congrats to the (((Meese Family)))!!

Posts: 2064 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ReikoDemosthenes
Member # 6218

- posted      Profile for ReikoDemosthenes   Email ReikoDemosthenes         Edit/Delete Post 
That is so very cool! Congratulations to you all!
Posts: 1158 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morbo
Member # 5309

- posted      Profile for Morbo   Email Morbo         Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations to Papa and Mama! [Hat] [Party]
Posts: 6316 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
accio
Member # 3040

- posted      Profile for accio   Email accio         Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations!
Posts: 333 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beren One Hand
Member # 3403

- posted      Profile for Beren One Hand           Edit/Delete Post 
Moooo whooooo! [Smile]

Congrats! [Party]

Posts: 4116 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AndrewR
Member # 619

- posted      Profile for AndrewR   Email AndrewR         Edit/Delete Post 
Aw man, after two of them, I'd think you'd have figured out what's causing them! [Wall Bash]

Still, the more Mooselets the better.
Congratulations to both of you. [The Wave]

Posts: 2473 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Janitor
Member # 7795

- posted      Profile for Papa Janitor           Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, it was a total abuse of power, and I hope I carried it off well. Thank you all. *smile*

[Uncharacteristic celebratory graemlin usage]

[Party]

[/Uncharacteristic celebratory graemlin usage]

Posts: 441 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
docmagik
Member # 1131

- posted      Profile for docmagik   Email docmagik         Edit/Delete Post 
Pop just partied with emoticons??

Who are you, really, and what have you done with our janitor?

Posts: 1894 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
We've broken him! Yay!!
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morbo
Member # 5309

Gooble Gobble! You're one of us now, Papa!
[The Wave] [Evil Laugh] [Taunt] [Wave] [ROFL]

Posts: 6316 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mothertree
Member # 4999

- posted      Profile for mothertree   Email mothertree         Edit/Delete Post 
[Cry] I miss the featured topic thingy. Maybe we should have a featured topic of the day. Doing so might help people to try and be more insightful about the threads they start. Or it could lead to mass chaos, cats and dogs living together... (I'm going for that ghostbusters quote but I don't know it.)
Posts: 2010 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morbo
Member # 5309

"Cats and dogs living together—mass hysteria!"
Jim-Me
Member # 6426

- posted      Profile for Jim-Me   Email Jim-Me         Edit/Delete Post 
Woohoo! Pop is using emoticons! [Party] [The Wave] [Party]

quote:
Originally posted by plaid:
quote:
Group celibacy? sounds kinky...
Yep. Polycelibacy. One can, after all, be celibate with MANY people...
Wow... don't they get jealous?
Posts: 3846 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amira tharani
Member # 182

- posted      Profile for amira tharani   Email amira tharani         Edit/Delete Post 
Yay Meese! Congratulations!
If you balk at Ender, you can always call your child Andrew, if it is a "he"...
[Party]

Posts: 1550 | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mama Squirrel
Member # 4155

- posted      Profile for Mama Squirrel   Email Mama Squirrel         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, since my brother's name is Andrew, we probably won't do that. I don't know what we will do if we have to think of another boy name (you know, aside from cry).
Posts: 399 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
I must say - Mooselet and Superstation are the two cutest children in existence... I don't know what the presence of a third might do; maybe cause a rip in the spacetime fabric or something.

Be careful. And don't use the warp drive for a few months, just in case.

Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
Best of luck. All things should come in their proper time.
Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
This is a subtle ploy to keep me away from the Hatrack ladies at gatherings, isn't it? [Razz]

Can't flirt if I'm feeding applesauce, can I....can I?!

Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Why not? Many women find evidence of child-handling abilities very endearing. [Big Grin]
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, he would be so cute feeding a baby.
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
I have just two words for this: BAY. BEE.

[Party]

Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DarkKnight
Member # 7536

- posted      Profile for DarkKnight   Email DarkKnight         Edit/Delete Post 
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
I hope to start a family of my own some day, for now I just live through others [Smile]

Posts: 1918 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ela
Member # 1365

- posted      Profile for Ela           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by docmagik:
Pop just partied with emoticons??

Who are you, really, and what have you done with our janitor?

I have to say this post totally made me laugh out loud. [Razz]
Posts: 5771 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

- posted      Profile for Derrell   Email Derrell         Edit/Delete Post 
[Hat] Congratulations.
Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stan the man
Member # 6249

- posted      Profile for Stan the man   Email Stan the man         Edit/Delete Post 
What will the world do with another little you?

Me, I'm running for the hills.

Congratulations Moose and Squirrel.

Posts: 2208 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs.M
Member # 2943

- posted      Profile for Mrs.M   Email Mrs.M         Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations!

March 9th is my birthday and it's a good one.

I take it y'all are hoping for a Mooselette?

Mama Squirrel, forgive me if you already know about these, but these helped me with my morning sickness: http://www.motherhood.com/Product.asp?Product_Id=94311012&category_Name=Morning+Sickness&Category_Id=1012&MasterCategory_Id=25

Posts: 3037 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mama Squirrel
Member # 4155

- posted      Profile for Mama Squirrel   Email Mama Squirrel         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Mrs.M. It really is strange. The only symptom I have is no AF. I'm tired, but with two boys running around the house and waking me up at least once a night, I am always tired anyway.

How are you doing Mrs.M?

Posts: 399 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MyrddinFyre
Member # 2576

- posted      Profile for MyrddinFyre           Edit/Delete Post 
Can the world really handle so much cuteness?
Posts: 3636 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes. For Pete's sake, or for what ever name's sake you name the newest moosey, you do have to say it again.

GRATZ!!

And I agree with Pixiest. Name him Ender, and if you ask Mama Squirrell for another, she'll ender your life.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I don't know what we will do if we have to think of another boy name (you know, aside from cry).
Bob's a nice name.

And Roberta if it's a girl. (Bobbie for short).

I'm just sayin'

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Little_Doctor
Member # 6635

- posted      Profile for Little_Doctor   Email Little_Doctor         Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats Moose Fmaily! I hope everything goes well. [Party]
Posts: 1401 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boothby171
Member # 807

- posted      Profile for Boothby171   Email Boothby171         Edit/Delete Post 
It's going to be pure moose-a-mania!

Congratulations, guys!

Time to buy a larger freezer.

Posts: 1862 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

- posted      Profile for ludosti   Email ludosti         Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations Papa and Mama!!! What an exciting thing!! [Big Grin] With two such wonderful boys, I'm sure you'll have another wonderful baby! I hope I'll get to meet him/her sometime! Your cute kids are a big temptation to try out being a parent myself. If only I could guarantee mine would be as great as yours!
Posts: 5879 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wendybird
Member # 84

- posted      Profile for Wendybird   Email Wendybird         Edit/Delete Post 
Yipee! Congratulations Moose family!!
Posts: 1132 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs.M
Member # 2943

- posted      Profile for Mrs.M   Email Mrs.M         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm doing well, Mama S. The fatigue isn't as bad as it was, but I'm still waiting for that 2nd trimester burst of energy. I'll be much better when we're in the new house.
Posts: 3037 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.