FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Why are people so nude?

Author Topic: Why are people so nude?
Verily the Younger
Member # 6705

- posted      Profile for Verily the Younger   Email Verily the Younger         Edit/Delete Post 
Don't they know what a bad idea it is?
Posts: 1814 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eslaine
Member # 5433

- posted      Profile for eslaine           Edit/Delete Post 
I DEMAND PICTURES!!!!!

Preferably of Kama or Celia.

Posts: 2506 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fugu13
Member # 2859

- posted      Profile for fugu13   Email fugu13         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Preferably of Kama and Celia
T,FTFY
Posts: 15770 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eslaine
Member # 5433

Yes.

That would be acceptable.

Posts: 2506 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
you're not worthy. [Razz]
Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eslaine
Member # 5433

[Cry]
Hamson
Member # 7808

- posted      Profile for Hamson   Email Hamson         Edit/Delete Post 
Yay for confusing me for 10 or so seconds on why there were 2 threads with the same name and then me having to read them slower.
Posts: 879 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
What would it take for us to be worthy? All we have to do to see Sara naked is watch Night Train to Venice.
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eslaine
Member # 5433

*takes notes*
Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not quite sure. but I'll let you know when you are.

[Wink]

Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
See, when I was in college, someone could have said that and I'd've thought, "It'd still be worth it." But they have the Internet on computers now.
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Verily the Younger
Member # 6705

- posted      Profile for Verily the Younger   Email Verily the Younger         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
All we have to do to see Sara naked is watch Night Train to Venice.
Wait, what?
Posts: 1814 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ailurophobic
Member # 8343

- posted      Profile for ailurophobic   Email ailurophobic         Edit/Delete Post 
Whoah!

I'm bumping this so the rude and nude threads can be together again. =)

Talk about starcrossed lovers.

Posts: 71 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jebus202
Member # 2524

- posted      Profile for jebus202   Email jebus202         Edit/Delete Post 
Aw July 2005, aren't you just the cutest!?

::ruffles July 2005's hair::

Posts: 3564 | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
O_O

::double take::

O_O

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ailurophobic
Member # 8343

- posted      Profile for ailurophobic   Email ailurophobic         Edit/Delete Post 
... holy crap. oo;?

*sorry?*

Posts: 71 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Verily the Younger
Member # 6705

Edit: As the removal of the offending post renders this post obsolete, I've decided to remove the text. Of course, that makes jebus' hilarious bit of libel underneath seem like a bit of a non-sequitur, but what the hell? I doubt anyone will mistake it for having any actual truth value anyway, so it isn't as though I need to bother defending myself against it.

[ July 11, 2005, 01:21 AM: Message edited by: Verily the Younger ]

jebus202
Member # 2524

- posted      Profile for jebus202   Email jebus202         Edit/Delete Post 
Here's a tip for you: Verily likes to watch children undress.
Posts: 3564 | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ailurophobic
Member # 8343

Wow. What a big, happy family.

*smothers you both* <3

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.