FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Pun Smackdown XXXIII: Explosive Cometary (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Pun Smackdown XXXIII: Explosive Cometary
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
A female friend of mine is really into womens magazines. Specifically Cosmo. She is an expert, a real Cosmo=logist.

She asked me how many of those magazines I've read. I answered, "Cosmo-Naught."

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Sounds like a Messier relationship than I'd ever want to be in.
Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
The Latino farmer's guild: La Grange.
Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
It's not polite to point
Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
genius00345
Member # 8206

- posted      Profile for genius00345   Email genius00345         Edit/Delete Post 
The Missouri Association for Library Linguistics had a website, including a message board, and they hired an extremely tall guy to moderate the Teaching Effectiveness Program section of the board. After he was fired from that job, he became a forerunner in the gynecology world known for the nice way he interacted with his patients while performing procedures designed to treat cervical dysplasia. Some of his patients who know about his former employment even say:

Once MALL's TEP forum man, one giant LEEP foreman's kind. [ROFL]

They have just invented a new method for measuring shoe sizes. It determines the size by the thickness of the skin on the bottom of your feet.

They call it the Sole-r system.

Posts: 206 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
I think I've been out done. [Hail]
Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
I find it extremely unfair that this smackdown occurred when I was away at a music festival. Really, Bob, what a cosmic wimpout!
Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.