FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Harry Potter Game! Its fun! (Page 16)

This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16   
Author Topic: Harry Potter Game! Its fun!
Teshi
Member # 5024

- posted      Profile for Teshi   Email Teshi         Edit/Delete Post 
Lupin gets cured of being a werewolf and lives happily ever after [Smile] [Smile] [Smile] .

...or do we have to kill him off too?

Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beren One Hand
Member # 3403

- posted      Profile for Beren One Hand           Edit/Delete Post 
Now we vote on which half of Lupin gets to live.
Posts: 4116 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kojabu
Member # 8042

- posted      Profile for kojabu           Edit/Delete Post 
His human side!
Posts: 2867 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
digging_holes
Member # 6237

- posted      Profile for digging_holes   Email digging_holes         Edit/Delete Post 
How about we do a Lord of the Rings one now? I promise to only vote once a day on this one...
Posts: 1996 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
firebird
Member # 1971

- posted      Profile for firebird   Email firebird         Edit/Delete Post 
Does this make Lupin the most loved character or the least disliked?
Posts: 571 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
digging_hoIes
Member # 6963

- posted      Profile for digging_hoIes   Email digging_hoIes         Edit/Delete Post 
The most non-controversial, I think. He would make a good politician.
Posts: 109 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lord trousers
Member # 8741

- posted      Profile for lord trousers   Email lord trousers         Edit/Delete Post 
Remus Lupin 7

Lupin -- (we can't finish until they're ALL DEAD)

Posts: 73 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
digging_holes
Member # 6237

- posted      Profile for digging_holes   Email digging_holes         Edit/Delete Post 
I think continuing would be pretty pointless. Instead let's do another one.
Posts: 1996 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nell Gwyn
Member # 8291

- posted      Profile for Nell Gwyn   Email Nell Gwyn         Edit/Delete Post 
Darn it, why must I have classes to attend? I missed all the voting fun! [Cry]

An Ender's Game/Shadow one of these would be fun - was it d_h who mentioned that? I don't have time to start one right now, otherwise I would.

Posts: 952 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
Ender's game would be cool.

Lord of the Rings would also be fun, but it would last forever, there's 10 times as many characters. I'd play it every day though. Have to defend Eomer King and Rohan!!

Actually, why choose, let's just do both.

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evie3217
Member # 5426

- posted      Profile for Evie3217   Email Evie3217         Edit/Delete Post 
If you guys decide which one (Ender's Game or Lord of the Rings) you want to do, just tell me and I'll set it up. I love these kinds of games.

By the way, I can't believe Lupin won. I mean, he's cool, but just not THAT cool

Posts: 1789 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Humean316
Member # 8175

- posted      Profile for Humean316   Email Humean316         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow thats really cool. I had my money on Dumbledore or Fred/George Weasley!
Posts: 457 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

I vote for LOTR.
Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evie3217
Member # 5426

- posted      Profile for Evie3217   Email Evie3217         Edit/Delete Post 
Also, do you want to do LOTR or The Hobbit? Just wondering, cuz I'm having fun thinking up all of the characters.
Posts: 1789 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
digging_hoIes
Member # 6963

- posted      Profile for digging_hoIes   Email digging_hoIes         Edit/Delete Post 
Let's do Lord of the Rings and Ender's Games.

I would start it myself, but I would probably just mess it up and leave out favourite and/or important characters.

Posts: 109 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

- posted      Profile for Dr Strangelove   Email Dr Strangelove         Edit/Delete Post 
I'd just like to say that I sooo called Lupin winning like, 3 days ago. Awesome. I agree, lets do LOTR and Enders Game and Enders Shadow! Somebody just make it up and we'll perfect it as we go. Lets just get it started! These things are fun. :-)
Posts: 2827 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unicornwhisperer
Member # 294

- posted      Profile for unicornwhisperer   Email unicornwhisperer         Edit/Delete Post 
Thought I would be nice and put down All of the Results for everyone. [Big Grin]

Dolores Umbridge - Delivered to the centaurs.
Peter Pettigrew - Fed to Crookshanks.
Vernon Dursley - Scathingly insulted Dumbledore in front of Hagrid.
Bellatrix Lestrange - Died from trauma of a wizard's duel with Neville.
Percy Weasley - Green, bloated, unable to do magic, but not dead.
Lucius Malfoy - Died alone in Azkaban while it was telecast to the wizarding world.
Rita Skeeter - Eaten by Crookshanks while transformed into a bug.
Cho Chang - Buys it in Hosgmeade after a freak butterbeer choking.
Cornelius Fudge - Passed into a coma and soon died after he realized that no one liked his hat.
Rufus Scrimgeour - Squashed while asking Grawp to publicly display faith in the ministry.
Professor Trelawney - So deeply lost in the Inner Eye that she failed to see that the lift at the Ministry of Magic hadn't arrived and stepped into the shaft.
Dudley Dursley - Tried to bully a small six year old who happened to be Jackie Chan's son.
Aunt Petunia - Stretched her neck too far around the wrong corner.
Draco Malfoy - Drank Polyjuice Potion of the Dark Lord, scaring Nott; but the Dark Lord wasn't pleased, and Nagini felt hungry.
Narcissa Malfoy - Found out Voldie fed Draco to his snake and killed Nagini in a fit of motherly rage, which naturally led to her own death. But a nice favor for HP and Comp.
Nagini - Being fed the heathens of the magical world might result in raging revenge.
Sir Nicolas de Mimsey-Porpington - Finally had his head chopped off by the Bloody Baron after he tried to persuade the Baron to name him by his full name.
Dean Thomas - Tried to make a move on the now single Ginny so Harry retaliates and finally manages an Unforgivable Curse
Professor Binns - Took up the defence against the dark arts job and his first demonstration (a curse to make someone anonymous) backfired.
James Potter - Died in a battle with Snape on whether or not DADA should be taught by a house elf or a garden gnome; the next professor will be Kreacher.
Dobby - Suffocated by his own socks.
Seamus- Lost his lucky shamrock. Ran out of Irish luck.
Viktor Krum- Mispronounced Hermione's name one too many times so Ron ran over him with his bewitched Ford Anglia.
Cedric Diggory - Putting aside the way he REALLY died (which is way too gruesome and unfair), I think that he slipped and fell on the multicolored soap in the prefect's bathroom. Knocked him into oblivion.
Firenze - The ghost of Professor Trelawney showed up and laced his oats with arsenic.
Tom Riddle/Voldemort - Doesn't die. Decides all this evil and meyham and killing people really isn't all it's cracked up to be, so he makes his apologies to the wizarding world ("... uh, terribly sorry about all that death-and-destruction business ... "), and becomes a shoe salesman in New Jersey.
Tonks - Her hair colour changing habit got out of control and eventually a giant chameleon fell in love with her and carried her off to his lizard den to keep forever.
Fleur - She didn't cook that piece of beef quite long enough. Died of a terrible case of heart worms.
Bill- Rolled over in his sleep and his fang earring punctured his neck. To make matters worse , not all the venom from the thing the fang came from was cleared out and he turned green as he died. At least Fleur loved him unconditionally because he looks like a beast now.
Lily Potter - Dies peacefully in her sleep of a mysterious undiagnosed illness, then is romantically floated out to sea on a barge in a very Tennysonian fashion.
Snape - Harry finds himself facing both Voldemort and Snape at the end. Snape turns his back on Voldemort yet slides him a knife. "What's that supposed to be?" demands Voldemort. "The loan of a knife," replies Snape. A nasty wizard's duel ensues. Snape is hit by the dark lord with a deadly curse. It is rumored that the last words he spoke were to help Harry win this final battle: "Harry...the Dark Lord...he's ticklish."
Luna: Was starving to death, saw the radish earings, and choked to death on one of them. Whilest Luna choked, her lion hat saw her defenseless and figured she would be a good easy meal...
Mrs Weasley: While making another sweater for Ron absent mindedly knits herself to her rocking chair; trying to escape she falls over knocking the family clock on top of her
Sirius attempts to take on the Peter Pettigrew in front of a large group of witnesses who are startled to see that Peter is not dead and learn the truth about the Potter's betrayal. He dies in the attempt but receives a hero's funeral and many mourn his passing.
Hagrid: Hagrid saved Harry from certain death by releasing a number of magical creatures he had raised to attack the Death Eaters. Unfortunately, Hagrid lost control of a giant Blast-Ended Skewt and was trampled, blown-up and eaten.
Arthur - Becomes extremely curious about a muggle-made guillotine, puts head in and pulls the rope. However, Ron casts a spell to push him from the guillotine but is a bit overzelous and drives him out with far too much force, sending him hurling towards the whomping Willow. Ginny tries to divert him again, but ends up casting him into the forest, where he is devoured by his own car.
Neville Longbottom- doesn't really die. He will just spend the next 10 years in frozen carbonite, courtesy of Stewie Griffin who just so happened to be passing by. AoD is in a Family Guy stage right now, gomen yo.

Fred and George- are caught in a lab accident while working on a magical laughing gas, and die from literally rupturing their innards laughing. On the bright side, their funeral was quite a fun party, as the gas had been spread far and wide by the explosion and the effects had not yet worn off on most people.

Albus Dumbledore: Remus Lupin walked down the center of the chairs, holding a body wrapped in a white clothe. Blinded by the tears that were rolling down his face, that he could barely avoid running into Harry and Ginny. No one could believe that Albus was gone, dead by the hands of Snape during a raid by death eaters at Hogwartz. Lupin set his body down upon an alter like bed. The body was then lifted in the air, as the crowd took a quick intake of breath, and the body was gently placed in a ivory white coffin, and slowly laid into the ground. The coffin was indeed a special coffin, for no one could apparate out of it, and no one could apparate in it, to prevent any death eaters out there who would love to reanimate the corpse to wreck havoc on the people.

Harry and Ginny got up to pay their respects.

"Funny... I can still hear him, as if he was still here."

The coffin pounded and muffled "I'm not quite dead!"

"Me too, Harry. Me too" Ginny said.

With a wave of McGonagalls wand, the dirt was laid over the coffin.

"No... harry!! No!! I was knocked out is all!! Help!!"

McGonagll: Peeves goes on a rampage and crushes Professor McGonagall into jelly with an Entwood armoire. It's very sad. (she wasn't supposed to die btw there was a miscalculation -uw)

Harry: Hermione, tired of Harry's fits of PMS (Pissy Male Syndrome), stirs seven or eight dozen vials of Merlin's Mood Enhancer into his tea. Sadly, he overdoses, and dies a manically
happy wreck.
Hermione: she studies so hard she forgets to eat or drink and is found days later slumped over her book in the library, dead
Ginny: commits suicide for realizing that she could never compare to Lupin. She points her wand at her self and mutters "lifus not fairicus".
Lupin: gets cured of being a werewolf and lives happily ever after.

Lupin Wins!!! [The Wave]

Posts: 1417 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

Are we starting a new thread for it? Or play it off this thread?
unicornwhisperer
Member # 294

- posted      Profile for unicornwhisperer   Email unicornwhisperer         Edit/Delete Post 
Deffinitely new..
Posts: 1417 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.