FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » FREE DVDS! FREE BOOKS! FREE....STUFF! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: FREE DVDS! FREE BOOKS! FREE....STUFF!
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
^
|
How rumors get started. [Evil Laugh]

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Morbo:
Several universities have been busted for plagiarizing plagiarizing policies--that is, they stole the text of their plagiarizing policies from other schools.

Post-modern meta-humour at it's best.

Niiiiiiiiice. [Cool]
Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa
Member # 8384

- posted      Profile for Lisa   Email Lisa         Edit/Delete Post 
At the beginning of Nine Princes in Amber, Corwin goes back to his house, which has been abandoned for years. The place is completely looted, except for the bookshelves, which haven't been touched. Corwin says he could have expected that, because "only friends steal your books."
Posts: 12266 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
human_2.0
Member # 6006

- posted      Profile for human_2.0   Email human_2.0         Edit/Delete Post 
Anyone have Crossgen comics? In particular, the very hard to get Sojourn vol 5 TPB?
Posts: 1209 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JemmyGrove
Member # 6707

- posted      Profile for JemmyGrove   Email JemmyGrove         Edit/Delete Post 
It may not be practical so share media that's pretty mainstream, but this might be an ideal way to share items that are old, out of print, hard to find, etc. Not that there's much you can't get on Amazon anymore . . .

EDIT: For example (and I'm revealing to all of you the profound depths of my geekiness here), I have a near-complete collection of the out-of-print Iron Crown Middle Earth Role Playing sourcebooks, campaign modules, and adventure modules. Most of them are very difficult to find and can get pretty expensive. Not that anyone would be interested in those, of course. [Wink]

Posts: 270 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.