FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Asking yourself these HP questions. (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Asking yourself these HP questions.
Anna
Member # 2582

- posted      Profile for Anna           Edit/Delete Post 
A LJ meme :
In this case, someone would post these questions and their answers in his/her livejournal and ask his/her friends to answer them too.

Posts: 3526 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imogen
Member # 5485

- posted      Profile for imogen   Email imogen         Edit/Delete Post 
That's a fantastic story, Glenn. Thanks for sharing. [Smile]

And as for me...

1. Me, looking back at the end of my life and being happy and proud of myself.

2. Ditto Mrs Weasley for me too - my little sister, my brother, Tony - ack! Doesn't bear thinking about. Other than that - probably something to do with heights and falling.

3. A devon rex. Slightly odd looking, all purrs and cuddles one minute and hell-cat with claws the next.

Posts: 4393 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

- posted      Profile for Teshi   Email Teshi         Edit/Delete Post 
I asked five of my friends about which animal they percieved me as I got: Giraffe, Chipmunk, Antelope, and two who said "some kind of bird."

Myself, I have no idea.

Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
romanylass
Member # 6306

- posted      Profile for romanylass   Email romanylass         Edit/Delete Post 
Mirror of Erised- me holding my living, healthy baby boy.

Boggart- definatley ditto to Mrs. Weasley.

Patronus- I've never thought about it., The only animal I've ever felt affinity for are spiders. So maybe a giant spider.

Posts: 2711 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KPhysicsGeek
Member # 8655

- posted      Profile for KPhysicsGeek   Email KPhysicsGeek         Edit/Delete Post 
#1: Me teaching a class of well behaved high school students totally enraptured on my every word and asking good questions.

#2: I'm with Mrs. Weasely: a vision of my wife dead

#3: Don't know... always been partial to leopards. If it could be a person, my Grandfather who was the stongest, gentlest person I knew. (And he loved to ski, I can picture him on skis chasing away Dementors)

Posts: 68 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

- posted      Profile for Anna           Edit/Delete Post 
(((Romany)))
Posts: 3526 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.