FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » New theatre guidelines: don't move. (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: New theatre guidelines: don't move.
Toretha
Member # 2233

- posted      Profile for Toretha   Email Toretha         Edit/Delete Post 
So, when we were in the theatre waiting to see Serenity, a guy comes in and starts announcing movie rules and things that will get you kicked out without a refund.

He starts off sensibly enough with cell phones. Visible lights or any sounds from the cell phone and you're gone. Okay, lights are a bit extreme, but I can deal.

Next, excessive talking or noise. Makes sense, don't want people talking loudly and disrupting the movie.

But then we move on to moving around in your seat too much or getting out of your seat often. Huh? I can't switch sitting positions? Out with you people with weak bladders! How dare you come to OUR movie theatre!

Are all theatres getting this regulatory, or did we just get a bad reaction to earlier noisy serenity people?

Posts: 3493 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
Seems to me that giving rules that are not commonly known, enforced by a no-refund expulsion, after people have bought a ticket is a little late.

I've never heard of such a thing. Usually it's a cheesy comedic vinnete with people from a bad sitcom.

Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HollowEarth
Member # 2586

- posted      Profile for HollowEarth   Email HollowEarth         Edit/Delete Post 
They secretly don't want any customers. Hence the really high prices and now some pointless rules.
Posts: 1621 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xtownaga
Member # 7187

- posted      Profile for xtownaga   Email xtownaga         Edit/Delete Post 
maybe they meant it to be somewaht less extreme. Like if you're getting up every five minutes or something it's pretty disruptive to the people around you. I know some of the movie theaters around where I live have chairs with backs that bend backwards a bit but then will push forwards, so if you're so inclined you can more or less bounce yourself off. I've seen some kids do this during movies, and it's rather annoying. They might have been talking about stuff like that. It all depends on how much is "too much" and how often "often" is.
Posts: 187 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shmuel
Member # 7586

- posted      Profile for Shmuel   Email Shmuel         Edit/Delete Post 
I've never heard rules like that, but I wish I had, and that they were enforced. Well, except that I'd remove the word "excessive" before "talking."
Posts: 884 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ricree101
Member # 7749

- posted      Profile for ricree101   Email ricree101         Edit/Delete Post 
Who actually enforces these rules? Does the theater actually put someone in there the whole movie?
Posts: 2437 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olivet
Member # 1104

- posted      Profile for Olivet   Email Olivet         Edit/Delete Post 
I think Shmuel hit it on the head. Movie theaters are suffering. People are not going to the movies. One of the biggest things people blame for staying home is a generally negative movie experience - talkers, cell phones, other patrons constantly moving in front of you, etc.

This still seems extreme, but at least they are trying.

Posts: 9293 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toretha
Member # 2233

- posted      Profile for Toretha   Email Toretha         Edit/Delete Post 
I wouldn't know if the theater put someone out-I was watching the movie and I doubt anything short of an earthquake would have caught my notice
Posts: 3493 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
Was it a chain (here we only have keresotes), or induvidual?
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theamazeeaz
Member # 6970

- posted      Profile for theamazeeaz   Email theamazeeaz         Edit/Delete Post 
A poll found people don't like going to the movies because of obnoxious other people, commericials and high ticket prices, and lack of original films more or less in that order.

Apparently they've decided to yell at everyone to make people will go to the movies more, instead of actually fixing the product.

Posts: 1757 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by breyerchic04:
Was it a chain (here we only have keresotes), or induvidual?

What in the world is a "keresotes"?
Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gossip
Member # 4849

- posted      Profile for gossip           Edit/Delete Post 
The no moving part is a bit excessive, if not subjective.

If you go there again, ask them about it. If it comes off as over bearing, tell them about that.

Posts: 51 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Astaril
Member # 7440

- posted      Profile for Astaril   Email Astaril         Edit/Delete Post 
Perhaps the rules on lights and noises on cellphones were more to prevent piracy than disturbance.
Posts: 624 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Astaril
Member # 7440

Far and away, my worst movie experience began with an employee demanding to search my backpack (which never happened before or after this), and finding I'd gone grocery shopping. Wait for it. I had pasta sauce and English muffins, and things like baking powder. No candy, no drinks, no chips. I'm not that stupid. So I explained it was just groceries and promised I really wasn't going to break out the Ragu with a straw halfway through the flick but she'd have none o' that. Fine, it's policy, I understand. But then when I said I didn't have a car and asked where I could leave my bag during the movie, the response was a deadpan "There's some bushes outside by the parking lot. You can hide it there". And what do you say to that?

I argued for literally ten minutes and was finally let in after being told I should know she wasn't stupid, and she *knew* I was going to eat something in there, and she'd tell the ushers to keep an eye on me, and I would be kicked out in two seconds with no refund if I even opened the zipper, and...

Hardly an enjoyable 12 dollars spent.

Posts: 624 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
romanylass
Member # 6306

- posted      Profile for romanylass   Email romanylass         Edit/Delete Post 
The big movie theatre near us has a "No backpacks" rule. They claim it's for security reasons, but we all know it's to keep people from sneaking food in. So I just stick cookies or fruit leather in my pockets. (Yes, I know.....but I wouldn't eat the movie theatre food even if it weren't overpriced.)
Posts: 2711 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
My purse can easily hold all the food I want to bring in. Not that I bother going to the theater very often. I'd rather stay home and Netflix it.

I do make an exception for certain movies -- I saw all the HP movies in the theater, for instance.

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shanna
Member # 7900

- posted      Profile for Shanna   Email Shanna         Edit/Delete Post 
Theatres are not safe places to work anymore so yay for them cracking down. The "please don't leave your seats" rule isn't for people who have bad bladders, its for the kids who treat the theatre as social hour and wander in and out every 5 minutes. While a set of movies are running, employees are usually gearing up for the next run and don't have the time to play security for wandering pre-teens.

My theatre doesn't regulate outside food. We have a policy against loud food like a large bag of potato chips or foods with particularly strong smells.

The backpacks rule is for security reasons. We've had bombscares and we've had weapons brought in.

Ushers do make screen-checks. For shows where we've already spotted potential problem customers, we will put a staff permanently in the show.

Posts: 1733 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TL
Member # 8124

- posted      Profile for TL   Email TL         Edit/Delete Post 
Toretha, what theater chain was this?

Shanna, what theater company do you work for?

(I'll tell if you do)

Posts: 2267 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
I've never had a theater search my bag-- I just bring my regular (huge) purse. Even if they did search my bag, since the ones I go to (when I very rarely go to a movie theater) don't have clearly posted "no outside food or drink" rules, they would be in for a fight if they tried to confiscate anything. (What if someone is diabetic and needs to have that in their purse for an emergency or needs to eat on a regular schedule, and can't eat their food? What if, like me, they're pregnant and carry soda crackers in their purse for nausea emergencies? I might even bring up the kosher/halal religious diet issue.) And Astaril, it's ridiculous that they didn't offer to check your bag for you. I'd stop patronizing them if I had that kind of experience, for sure.
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TL
Member # 8124

I've never heard of sending someone in to *warn* the audience about bad behavior before the movie starts.

It sounds like a bunch of crap to me: some overzealous idiot manager making stupid decisions for no real reason.

If the people who work at that theater were any good at their job, the enforcement of these rules would be invisible to 98% of the audience.

The only people who would have to be scolded would be the 2% of the audience who happen to be causing problems.

It's stuff like this that makes people not want to go to the movies.

I wouldn't go back if I was one of their customers.

Posts: 2267 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shanna
Member # 7900

I work for AMC.
Posts: 1733 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TL
Member # 8124

As for the searching bags/ outside food issue...

Most people don't understand that movie theaters do not operate like most businesses ---

Most businesses do one basic thing, and they make their money from doing whatever that thing is. Take, for example, a sandwich shop... They make you a sandwich, and you pay them for it. At a video store, they make their money renting you videos. Mechanics make money by fixing your car. Etc.

But at a movie theater, the only place they really make money is at the snack bar. Yet that snackbar money has to pay for a lot of different people doing a lot of different things. Things they can't make any money from, but they have to do them to show movies.

The snack bar at a movie theater pays for:

1) someone to sell you your tickets.
2) someone to sell you your popcorn
3) someone to thread the projectors and operate the booth (which is a job requiring a great deal of knowledge and skill)
4) someone to clean the theaters and bathrooms after every round of shows

etc.

That is why concession prices are so high at movie theaters -- they have to be, otherwise movie theaters could not afford to be in business.

It is also the reason why most movie theaters do not allow outside food and drink.

If you took a sandwich and a bag of chips into a restaurant, would you really expect them to serve you coffee and let you sit there and eat?

TL
Member # 8124

I work for Cinemark.
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
If you took a sandwich and a bag of chips into a restaurant, would you really expect them to serve you coffee and let you sit there and eat?
Depends on the restaurant. I have done this at several. (Not coffee, but a similar idea.) And I know other people who have, for various reasons, including religious dietary restrictions and food allergies, as well as just not liking the food but wanting to be with their friends. If theaters don't have a clearly stated, clearly posted policy against outside food and/or drink (and the ones I go to don't), they shouldn't try to enforce it.
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TL
Member # 8124

Not all theaters do, but if they did try to enforce it, they'd be doing so legitimately.
TL
Member # 8124

It's like this. If you like going to that movie theater -- if you have good experiences there -- support them by buying snacks. That's how they stay in business.

It's just the nice thing to do.

TL
Member # 8124

On the other hand, if they treat you like crap, sneak in whatever you want.... They deserve to lose out.
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

I'd fight them, for the reasons I already stated. They post their other rules. Why should they not post a rule they want people to follow?

Of course, if they did have it clearly posted, I would not bring outside food or drink in. [Smile]

I would probably also take my business to another theater most of the time. If I'm paying $9-$10.50 a ticket, I'm not going to want to pay for food on top of that.

Plus, what if all the food they have makes me sick? Right now the thought of movie food is about to make me lose my saltines. [Frown]

TL
Member # 8124

You're just being impossible. [Frown]
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

I don't think I'm being impossible.

I think I have clear expectations for what a movie experience should be, and theaters don't provide it very well.

That's why Netflix gets a heck of a lot of business from us.

raventh1
Member # 3750

- posted      Profile for raventh1           Edit/Delete Post 
For those very reasons I prefer to watch movies at home.

If I could get a dvd/hd-dvd released at the same time, I wouldn't ever go to the theater. However if I wanted to be with a ton of people, it would be cool to rent a theater, but that would mean I knew everyone in the theater. If need be I could kick them out too [Razz]

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TL
Member # 8124

Well, I love movie theaters and going to the movies. They mean a lot to me.
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
I wonder if the reason they thought to give this speech was the Sci-Fi/Fan Love of Serenity. They didn't want a bunch of Sci-Fi wierdo's doing strange things to their theater.
Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
I generally refuse to patronize places that search me or my belongings. If stores want to ban outside bags, I'll respect that. But entering a store does not give them consent to search me. I've refused to be searched or have my receipt "checked" on the way out of stores - Best Buy and CompUSA use to try this, but I never let them do it.

Were I to enter a theater with a bag, I would refuse to allow it to be searched. If a sign could be seen prior to buying tickets that bags would be searched, I wouldn't buy. Had I already bought when I found out I would be searched, I would demand to be let in without being searched or a full refund.

Tacking on conditions after sale is not something I tolerate.

If everybody else would stop submitting to these things, most places would stop doing it.

Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Astaril
Member # 7440

I understand the food/drink need to sell, and the policy. My complaint was the ridiculousness of the enforcement in my one case. It never happened before or after that one time, so I assume the girl just had a bad day or it was her first shift or something.

TL, I agree with your 'invisible' comment. I was an usher at a stage theatre for a while, and that's exactly how we were taught to do our job. Of course, having only one stage, we could spend the entire performance standing to the side of the audience, scanning them for food and cameras, which cinemas don't have the luxury of being able to afford.

Olivet
Member # 1104

- posted      Profile for Olivet   Email Olivet         Edit/Delete Post 
My local theater 'checked' my bag for security purposes ONCE, andthat was done by a security guard in the first month following 9/11. Didn't happen again.

Astaril - I agree with you that that was ridiculous. Ragu? Oy. I HAVE sneaked protein into a theater before, because sugars and carbs just don't do it for some of us. Usually , though, I buy what's there or do without.

I HAVE brought entire kid's meals along with my children to a restaurant. They can have my money for the grown-up's food and deal with my kid's peanut butter sandwich. My eldest will not touch Mexican food, but my Beloved loves it. *shrug* We don't do it at fancy places, natch, but no one has ever minded. I do usually ask if it's okay, at least the first time.

Posts: 9293 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by TL:
As for the searching bags/ outside food issue...

Most people don't understand that movie theaters do not operate like most businesses ---

Most businesses do one basic thing, and they make their money from doing whatever that thing is. Take, for example, a sandwich shop... They make you a sandwich, and you pay them for it. At a video store, they make their money renting you videos. Mechanics make money by fixing your car. Etc.

But at a movie theater, the only place they really make money is at the snack bar.

I have heard this argument before. And I am sorry, but I just ain't buying it.

If it is true, why on earth have ticket prices gotten so ridiculously high? And it's not like there aren't other places with ridiculous concession prices -- ballparks and amusement parks spring to mind. I refuse to buy their food as well.

It's not a "*whine* We can't stay in business otherwise!" issue. It's a "We've got you over a barrel and we're gonna stick it to you!" issue. I won't buy overpriced crap at a theater (in addition to the fact that the majority is not kosher), and I don't appreciate the attempted guilt trip. [Razz]

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theCrowsWife
Member # 8302

- posted      Profile for theCrowsWife   Email theCrowsWife         Edit/Delete Post 
This is why I loved the theatre on my college campus. Tickets were $2. The popcorn was cheap as well, I think it was in the $1.50 range for a big bag. Of course, there were usually only older movies showing, but occasionally there would be free sneak previews. Unfortunately, they tore the theatre down when they rebuilt the student union. Apparently there is a new theater in the new student union, but I have no idea how good it or its prices are.

</nostalgia>

--Mel

Posts: 1269 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

*high-fives Rivka*

CrowsWife, I had fun watching the $2 movie with my almost-step-sister when I visited her at NAU. And yes, when we went there, we bought the (cheap) popcorn and sodas they sold (the only things they sold, and reasonably priced, too!) to help support them and because they weren't cheating us.

Shanna
Member # 7900

Concessions is where the money is supposed to be made. But surprise surpise, with people bringing in outside food, it doesn't support a theatre anymore. My theatre tries to keep ticket prices down and has only had a 50 cent increase in nearly 3 years but yeah, the majority of the 7.50 we charge goes to the movie production companies. There is a system around these prices. For instance, a movie that just comes out has nearly all its profit go directly back to WB or Fox, or whoever. The longer we keep a movie, the bigger our precentage becomes. But its a balancing game because sometimes we can make more keeping a popular older-released movie but instead we're forced to give up that screen for a newly-released crap movie that won't get any audience even opening weekend.

The concessions and a tiny part of ticket prices is what pays the employees (which I will tell you is nothing!), pays for maintenance (which is a nightmare because guests seems to go out of their way to destroy seats and bathrooms), etc.

If you don't want to feel guilty, then don't. Go to your movie and whenever you have a problem, go speak with a manager so we can be aware and do what we can to fix it. If not, stay home.

On another note, another reason my theatre doesn't allow bags is because they're a hazard for other patrons. Theatres are dark and if someone needs to get out of their row for a bathroom break, its easy to trip over bags and such. We allow purses which can be held in the lap or shoved safely under the seat, but most backpacks won't fit. Some customers have "promised" to safely tuck them away and have not resulting in injury. So we have to make a blanket policy to protect our patrons. My theatre and my old one, which was located in a mall, would lock all personal and shopping bags in the box office for safe keeping.

pH
Member # 1350

- posted      Profile for pH           Edit/Delete Post 
At the theatre I used to go to (in *sniff* New Orleans), you could bring in any food you wanted. It was located right above the food court of the Target mall (seriously, about the only stores there were Target and Bed, Bath, and Beyond). I loved it because I could get Subway and eat it while I watched my movie.

I love movie food, though. Like those big pretzels. Yum. [Smile]

I've never had my bag searched before going into a theatre. Then again, I generally only carry a purse, which is pretty small.

I was, however, somewhat annoyed when a movie theatre near my parents' house decided to start having a POLICE OFFICER check IDs outside the doors to R-rated movies. That seemed like a waste to me. I can understand a theatre employee checking tickets at the door to keep people from sneaking in, but is a cop really necessary?

-pH

Posts: 9057 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

quote:
I love movie food, though. Like those big pretzels. Yum.
They have pretzels? The theaters I usually go to sell chicken wings, corn dogs, nachos, fries, really really disgusting reheated hamburgers (some of them) and really bad popcorn, along with horribly overpriced soda. A better bet is the vending machines in the hall, which have ice cream bars. If they want people to eat their food, why don't they make it more appetizing?
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
DERAIL ALERT!! DERAIL ALERT!!

quote:
The theaters I usually go to sell chicken wings, corn dogs, nachos, fries, really really disgusting reheated hamburgers (some of them) and really bad popcorn
So, what is the ideal movie munch? I'd think it would have to be something quiet (like the soft pretzel), non-messy (chicken wings? nachos? Oh no!), and not too smelly. If the theater is going to be selling chicken wings and burgers and nachos, you are really going to need a table to go with that.

Do you want to sit where some kid was just wiping his greasy little paws? And dripping fluorescent orange cheese? Do you want to step on chicken bones on the way to your seat? How gauche!

Maybe movie food can be like astronaut food -- in these cool space-age squeezy tubes. And the concession stand can sell Tang to wash it all down.

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pH
Member # 1350

The movie theatres I went to in Florida had cheese sticks. I would ALWAYS get those.

Here, I get nachos or a pretzel. Or a pizza.

-pH

Posts: 9057 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

Mmmm, ideal movie food. First of all, the classic: popcorn. But not the warmed-over junk they serve now. REAL popcorn. With real butter optional, and several choices of seasoning. That's what we eat at home. Second: chips. I like potato chips with my movies, and they never have them there. Third: there should be healthier options available-- fresh fruit cups, for example. Baked pretzels are a good option. And instead of greasy, high-fat entrees poorly prepared, frozen, then microwaved, how about a fresh sandwich bar? I love the idea of Subway sandwiches at the movies! Last: more selection in the drinks department. I would love some juice to wash down my popcorn. How about that as an option?

And of course, keep the selection of candies, but maybe in packages that are easier to get them out of without disturbing everyone in three rows either way?

Shanna
Member # 7900

quote:
I was, however, somewhat annoyed when a movie theatre near my parents' house decided to start having a POLICE OFFICER check IDs outside the doors to R-rated movies. That seemed like a waste to me. I can understand a theatre employee checking tickets at the door to keep people from sneaking in, but is a cop really necessary?
Yes, sometimes the employees are too busy doing other things to spare one person to watch a door. Our cops are there for security and since R-rated movies attract alot of trouble, thats what we use them for. Besides, a cop is a bit more intimidating to an underaged minor trying to sneak in. We always put the cops out there when we have certain patrons there. We have a blacklist of banned guests. We also have a list of people with already one offense. If one of these guests tries to sneak into an R-rated movie and then cusses out the person at the door, we want a cop there instead so that guest can be arrested and removed from the property.
Carrie
Member # 394

- posted      Profile for Carrie   Email Carrie         Edit/Delete Post 
My ideal food: Pretzel bites and a Code Red.

The only time I had Subway at a theatre was during "Trilogy Tuesday," where for $15, you got unlimited soda and popcorn, a sub, and a hot dog with chips. Not too shabby for a 12+ hour marathon.

And when I saw AotC, a guy brought in an entire big bucket of KFC. He wasn't supposed to, but he did. And the guys we wound up sitting with brought in the "everlasting bottle o' Gatorade," which was, actually, wine in a box. (Also very not allowed).

Posts: 3932 | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
romanylass
Member # 6306

- posted      Profile for romanylass   Email romanylass         Edit/Delete Post 
*high fives rivka and kq*

I actually get sick from preservatives. I tell you, there is nothing at a movie theatre that I could eat.

Posts: 2711 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pH
Member # 1350

Boxed wine!

[ROFL] Awesome.

-pH

Astaril
Member # 7440

Shanna, I have to say, your theatre sounds like its in a far worse area or at least attracts a far worse crowd than I imagine many of us (myself, at the very least) probably are familiar with. Bombscares? Weapons? Cops? Banned lists of people who need to be arrested?

Wow. No wonder no one wants to go the movies anymore.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.