FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » How concerned should we be about bird poo?

Author Topic: How concerned should we be about bird poo?
RoyHobbs
Member # 7594

- posted      Profile for RoyHobbs   Email RoyHobbs         Edit/Delete Post 
"Birdie, birdie in the sky what's that you just dropped in my eye? Soft and sticky, tastes like sap, Oh my G*d, it's birdie cr*p"

One thing we can do to lesson the effect of a tragedy of this nature is to keep this stuff handy.

Posts: 201 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
You know how the bird poo is all white, but that there is that little black lump in it? You know what that little black lump actually is?

It's also bird poo.

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rico
Member # 7533

- posted      Profile for Rico           Edit/Delete Post 
Words of wisdom if I've ever heard any.
Posts: 459 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RoyHobbs
Member # 7594

- posted      Profile for RoyHobbs   Email RoyHobbs         Edit/Delete Post 
HAHAHAHAHAHa [ROFL]

I need to go to bed, I've got the late night laugh syndrome (LNLS).

That seemed WAY to funny...

Posts: 201 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altįriėl of Dorthonion   Email Altįriėl of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post 
I think that's the REAL poo.
Posts: 3389 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]
Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boon
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
No, no, no. It goes like this:

Birdie, birdie, in the sky,
Dropped a doo-doo in my eye.
I don't scream, I don't cry,
I'm just glad that cows don't fly!

[Hat]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uhleeuh
Member # 6803

- posted      Profile for Uhleeuh   Email Uhleeuh         Edit/Delete Post 
You should really be concerned about bird crap if you've just washed your car. I think it's a law that they have to at least aim for your car once it's clean.
Posts: 378 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altįriėl of Dorthonion   Email Altįriėl of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Boon:
No, no, no. It goes like this:

Birdie, birdie, in the sky,
Dropped a doo-doo in my eye.
I don't scream, I don't cry,
I'm just glad that cows don't fly!

[Hat]

I once saw a commercial where there are two guys sitting in a park bench talking and one says to the other, "I wonder why humans can't fly."
The other guy just stares at him with a "Good question" sort of look and then bird poo lands on the first guy's shoulder. He's all like, "good point."

Posts: 3389 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.