FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Post pictures that pick you up no matter how down you're feeling

Author Topic: Post pictures that pick you up no matter how down you're feeling
Book
Member # 5500

- posted      Profile for Book           Edit/Delete Post 
Pretty simple. Some things just make you happy, no matter what.

Otter fun.

Penguins are pretty sharp, folks.

Dogs, on the other hand, are not.

Case in point.

They are, however, adorable.

And this is just plain ridiculous.

Try and find one of those that don't make you smile.

Posts: 2258 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King of Men
Member # 6684

- posted      Profile for King of Men   Email King of Men         Edit/Delete Post 
Actually, the otter looks a bit sad. [Frown]
Posts: 10645 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wonder Dog
Member # 5691

- posted      Profile for Wonder Dog           Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for sharing those! They certainly brightened my day! [Big Grin]
Posts: 353 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Princess Leah
Member # 6026

- posted      Profile for Princess Leah   Email Princess Leah         Edit/Delete Post 
Hehe. I'm officially moping right now and I clicked just to show you that my misery defies adorable dogs. Except you win.

Fine. [Big Grin]
That's what you wanted, isn't it! Take it!

Posts: 866 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y289/fillycate/JackoLanterns12005.jpg
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Book
Member # 5500

- posted      Profile for Book           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Princess Leah:
Hehe. I'm officially moping right now and I clicked just to show you that my misery defies adorable dogs. Except you win.

Fine. [Big Grin]
That's what you wanted, isn't it! Take it!

Many more thing could be solved by the presence of puppies.

Except dog allergies. Th..that would not be solved.

Posts: 2258 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
We could lick that hunger problem if we had enough puppies.
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sm34rZ
Member # 8609

- posted      Profile for Sm34rZ           Edit/Delete Post 
OK, you win, I smiled... at all of them! Great pics.
Posts: 113 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GaalD
Member # 6222

- posted      Profile for GaalD   Email GaalD         Edit/Delete Post 
For me, this is a pic that always makes me happy. That was a picture from one of the most fun days of my life.
Posts: 853 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evie3217
Member # 5426

- posted      Profile for Evie3217   Email Evie3217         Edit/Delete Post 
And you win. I thought I could defy you all by staying sad, but these pictures were just too much. Thanks for the pick-me-up. [Big Grin]
Posts: 1789 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Atlantis
Member # 8788

- posted      Profile for Atlantis   Email Atlantis         Edit/Delete Post 
This one cracks me up ^_^.

http://img472.imageshack.us/img472/6796/11768yr.jpg

Posts: 37 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa
Member # 8384

- posted      Profile for Lisa   Email Lisa         Edit/Delete Post 
Didn't work.
Posts: 12266 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Pixiest
Member # 1863

- posted      Profile for The Pixiest   Email The Pixiest         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh man.. Huge Manitee.. That's the kind of really awful, painful, crime against humanity pun that really really makes me hate that I wasn't the one that thought of it.

As for a picture that cheers me up... An artist friend of mine did some fan art of one of my characters and it's gorgeous. I told him he does Fiona better than I do. Anyway, keenspace won't let me link directly to the picture so here's the fanart page. It's the one on top. Fiona, in all her glory. The fact that someone took the time to do THAT from something that came out of my head makes me happy =)

Pix

Posts: 7085 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MyrddinFyre
Member # 2576

- posted      Profile for MyrddinFyre           Edit/Delete Post 
[Smile]
Posts: 3636 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miro
Member # 1178

- posted      Profile for Miro   Email Miro         Edit/Delete Post 
This one makes me laugh.
Posts: 2149 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Architraz Warden
Member # 4285

- posted      Profile for Architraz Warden   Email Architraz Warden         Edit/Delete Post 
Always been fond of Fluffy.
Posts: 1368 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

- posted      Profile for Tatiana   Email Tatiana         Edit/Delete Post 
Fluffy is pretty scary. [ROFL]
Posts: 6246 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
This one always makes me smile.
Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
Scary Kitty

You may have seen this one before

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maui babe
Member # 1894

- posted      Profile for maui babe   Email maui babe         Edit/Delete Post 
This picture is one of my favorites. I took it this summer while I was on a long weekend on Kauai. I learned that weekend that monk seals like to come ashore and sleep after they feed. There are volunteers throughout the state who put up ropes around them when they do.

This on just looks so happy, sunning himself on the beach. It reminds me of what a magical trip that was...

Posts: 2069 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evie3217
Member # 5426

- posted      Profile for Evie3217   Email Evie3217         Edit/Delete Post 
Miro and Architraz - those are hilarious pictures. I love this thread. It makes me laugh, which is always a good thing.
Posts: 1789 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
Miro, I actually laughed out loud.

All you others, there are some great pics here.

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brian J. Hill
Member # 5346

- posted      Profile for Brian J. Hill   Email Brian J. Hill         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't LOL much, but the last one in Book's first post made me laugh and laugh. I'm glad I'm not drinking soda; otherwise I'd have a burning sensation in the back of my nostrils right now.
Posts: 786 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.