FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Happy Birthday, Enigmatic! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Happy Birthday, Enigmatic!
imogen
Member # 5485

- posted      Profile for imogen   Email imogen         Edit/Delete Post 
Have I completely missed the announcement of another Hatrack romance (alluded to in this thread)?

<-- Clueless.

[ November 01, 2005, 09:39 PM: Message edited by: imogen ]

Posts: 4393 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foundling
Member # 6348

- posted      Profile for foundling   Email foundling         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing!
Is ElJay dating someone from Hatrack? Cause thats sure what it sounds like ::how rumors get started:)::

Posts: 499 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Enigmatic
Member # 7785

- posted      Profile for Enigmatic   Email Enigmatic         Edit/Delete Post 
Wheee, my birthday thread has a second page!

On the age thing, people have been tending to guess a few years old for me recently, but the last time I was actually clean shaven pretty much everyone guessed 2 to 5 years too young.

For the clueless: You haven't missed an announcement as far as I know of, but that doesn't mean there aren't rumors to be started. [Wink]

--Enigmatic

Posts: 2715 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, this is Enigmatic's birthday thread. I'm not going to derail it talking about my personal life.

*virtuous

Goodnight!

Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
What, the rumors haven't been spreading for months?
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imogen
Member # 5485

<-- Clueless. [Smile]
Posts: 4393 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foundling
Member # 6348

<~~ Slow [Razz]

C'mon! Enigmatic wont mind! Right birthday boy?
::psstt:: your sisters gone to bed, man. Nows the time to dish.

Posts: 499 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imogen
Member # 5485

Think of it as an extra special birthday present to yourself.

*grin

rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Try offering to bribe him.

Or anyone else who knows.

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foundling
Member # 6348

Sooooo, Rivka, I hear you like jewlry. I just happen to have this gold necklace that "fell off a truck" the other day, and I'm not gonna do anything with it. Maybe you'd like it? Hmm?
rivka
Member # 4859

Sure! [Smile]

But why are you offering that to me?

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foundling
Member # 6348

darn it. you implied you KNEW! humph... No jewlery for you!
Somehow, I dont see Enigmatic slavering over a gold necklace. hmmm...
Soooo, Enig, my man, you wouldnt need a new set of shiny fishnets, would you? I've got a "connection" at my local goth accessories store that could hook you up, brother. Just say the word(or name), and they are yours.

Enigmatic
Member # 7785

Apparently it's okay to derail the thread with polygamy and sheep, but not with Eljay's personal life. Really, what's the difference?

(I'd say that came out sounding worse than I intended, but I think everyone knows what my intentions are like, so that wouldn't be believable.)

Foundling, while I appreciate your attempt to customize your bribery to my personal preferences, I'm a little insulted by this particular effort. Not that you think I'd want fishnets, whatever, but the comparative value! Really now, Rivka gets offered gold jewelry and I get offered a pair of fishnets that are probably less than 10 bucks at hot topic? [Roll Eyes]
Wow, for that kind of bribe I'm not even going to point out any of the blatantly obvious clues that anyone's posted recently.

--Enigmatic
[Razz]

Posts: 2715 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

When did I do that? [Dont Know]

And actually, I think Enigmatic just might enjoy that necklace . . . [Wink]

foundling
Member # 6348

Hmm.. I wouldnt have pegged you as "shrewed", per se, Enigmatic. I can see I underestimated you.
Well, then, what about a years supply of fishnets? With a pair of latex gloves thrown in, just cause I'm cool like that. But, I am going to put a cap on that year supply thing. I know you "Goth" people and your proclivity for tearing your fishnets. We'll say 3 a month. What say you?
And none of these pansy a** hints you talk of. I want the real deal, straight from the horses brothers mouth.

foundling
Member # 6348

Come, come Rivka.
You cant tell me that this:
"Try offering to bribe him.

Or anyone else who knows."
doesnt smack of a certain level of SMUG awareness, hmmmmm. Just put a little emphasis on anyone else , and you'll see what I mean.
[Razz]

rivka
Member # 4859

Ok . . . and if I had placed that emphasis, I might agree with you.

But I didn't.

KrabbyPatty
Member # 7055

- posted      Profile for KrabbyPatty   Email KrabbyPatty         Edit/Delete Post 
*BUMP*

Enigmatic -
dkw says you have to come over (or meet us) tomorrow if you want your birthday present. [Big Grin] I think I get it otherwise.

Posts: 113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Enigmatic
Member # 7785

But Mooooooom! I want to do my Nanowrimo this weekend! </whiney teenager>

Seriously though, I got your email. I'll call you on my break later to figure out a plan. (This is lunch, my mouth is full.) [Razz]

--Enigmatic

KrabbyPatty
Member # 7055

- posted      Profile for KrabbyPatty   Email KrabbyPatty         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I guess I could just keep your present. </smarta** mom> I just heard from dkw . . . they are only passing Story City, so will not arrive until 12 or 12:30 tonite. I may just be in bed by then. [Sleep]
Posts: 113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Choobak
Member # 7083

- posted      Profile for Choobak   Email Choobak         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh !! Joyeux anniversaire Enigmatic !

Have a pretty and enjoy day !

Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.