FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » A message from the Princess (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: A message from the Princess
Ketchup Princess
Member # 7716

- posted      Profile for Ketchup Princess           Edit/Delete Post 
c hhh vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv DERR B GF V V
Posts: 36 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
Could I get a link for that?
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, she typed that all by herself. [Wink]

She told me "I want do dat." I asked what, and she pointed to me typing.

I asked, "Do you want to type to the people on Hatrack?" She said, "Yeah."

So I let her. I asked her what she was typing, by the way, and she said, "Dat love do dat." So take that as you will.

She also scribbled a beautiful abstract picture today. I asked her what she was drawing, and she said, "Woof woof."

Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
erosomniac
Member # 6834

- posted      Profile for erosomniac           Edit/Delete Post 
Kqueen, that's so much cuteness that my head may explode in a blast of butterflies and lollipops, raining down into the hearts of emokids everywhere.
Posts: 4313 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JenniK
Member # 3939

- posted      Profile for JenniK   Email JenniK         Edit/Delete Post 
That is really cute, I needed to read that today.... thank you.
Posts: 325 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
*grin* That's wonderful, KQ. [Smile] Sophie's taken to drawing pictures of "buwwurflies." Apparently butterflies can be pretty much any shape in the world, as long as they're yellow.
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
Hee, hee. That's absolutely adorable.
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cali-Angel-Cat
Member # 8799

- posted      Profile for Cali-Angel-Cat   Email Cali-Angel-Cat         Edit/Delete Post 
This makes me smile. [Smile]

Absoultely adorable!

Posts: 113 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
that's so much cuteness that my head may explode in a blast of butterflies and lollipops, raining down into the hearts of emokids everywhere.
[ROFL]

quote:
Apparently butterflies can be pretty much any shape in the world, as long as they're yellow.
[ROFL]
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
airmanfour
Member # 6111

- posted      Profile for airmanfour           Edit/Delete Post 
i haven't seen cuteness in a while. tell her thanks for sharing with us.
Posts: 1156 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, what mack and airmanfour said. Cuteness is nice. [Smile]
Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
This is really head explosion cute, both KP and Sophie.
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

Yes, but please, no more lollipops.

The Princess has developed a taste for "lolpops". We had to hide the Halloween leftovers. [Angst]

rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
*brags* I get to see the cuteness in person, later this week. [Big Grin]
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
Awww! Tell the little princess that her Tante "Dat love do dat", too.
Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
Bring lots of lollypops, but don't give them to her until right before you leave...

The sugar will kick in while you are not there that way. [Big Grin]

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evie3217
Member # 5426

- posted      Profile for Evie3217   Email Evie3217         Edit/Delete Post 
That was so cute! You have to love 2 year old abstract art.
Posts: 1789 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Kwea, I am not that mean.

(Besides, as someone else who has kids, it would be too easy to get revenge.)

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nell Gwyn
Member # 8291

- posted      Profile for Nell Gwyn   Email Nell Gwyn         Edit/Delete Post 
Yep, this* fits into the "Wonderfully and Disgustingly Cute" category, also referred to as the "So Cute It Hurts" category. [Big Grin]

* denotes the cuteness of Ketchup Princess and Sophie

Posts: 952 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

quote:
(Besides, as someone else who has kids, it would be too easy to get revenge.)
Oh, yes. I would just have to give her daughters a recording of the most annoying children's music ever as a gift.
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
That's easy to fix, though....earplugs and groundings whenever I heard it..... [Wink]
Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

Yeah, but once it's in your head, what are you going to do?
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
Amputate?
Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
Nice. Also works well to get those multiple personalities out.
Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

- posted      Profile for Goody Scrivener   Email Goody Scrivener         Edit/Delete Post 
Now she is really and truly real... she posted by herself under her own screen name! LOL
Posts: 4515 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ela
Member # 1365

- posted      Profile for Ela           Edit/Delete Post 
This thread made me laugh out loud. Thanks. [Big Grin]
Posts: 5771 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

She's learned what sound a bear makes (and the accompanying "claw" hand motion) and this morning when she woke up we heard "Grrr! Growrrrr!" from her room. [Laugh]
Ketchup Princess
Member # 7716

bbb
Posts: 36 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

(You would not believe how long it took her to type that.)

(Translation, according to Emma: "Book! Good!")

Christy
Member # 4397

- posted      Profile for Christy   Email Christy         Edit/Delete Post 
Awww! Hi there, Princess!

Sophie thinks computers are for viewing pictures of "gramma" and "baby" (Sophie) and "fishies". She's an expert at using the arrow keys to fly through the pictures. *giggle*

Sophie also drew a bird and a fishie for me. [Smile] I wrote them underneath the scribbles and am going to save it.

Posts: 1777 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uprooted
Member # 8353

- posted      Profile for Uprooted   Email Uprooted         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by ketchupqueen:
(Translation, according to Emma: "Book! Good!")

You must be doing something right, kq! [Wink]
Posts: 3149 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

quote:
according to Emma: "Book! Good!"

Very nice! More of our members should be encouraged to post book reviews.
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Tante Shvester:
quote:
according to Emma: "Book! Good!"

Very nice! More of our members should be encouraged to post book reviews.
[Big Grin]
Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

[ROFL] Which book was she reviewing?
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

Actually, it was a magazine; an old copy of Babybug. [Smile]
Earendil18
Member # 3180

- posted      Profile for Earendil18   Email Earendil18         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, cute overload.

omg i said "cute" run!

Posts: 1236 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Celaeno
Member # 8562

- posted      Profile for Celaeno   Email Celaeno         Edit/Delete Post 
Babybug! I loved Ladybug and Cricket when I was growing up but had nearly forgotten them entirely.

So not only has Emma made me smile at her cuteness in my break away from my essay, but she brought on little waves of nostalgia.

I think this is one of my favorite Hatrack threads.

Posts: 866 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tinros
Member # 8328

- posted      Profile for Tinros           Edit/Delete Post 
[Hail] the cuteness that is The Ketchup Princess.

If I'm ever in southern california, I'm coming to take lessons from her in "cuteness."

I'm almost an adult, so I've outgrown "cute." Now I'm just "frightening."

Posts: 1591 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ketchup Princess
Member # 7716

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
EMMA
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGIGIHIGGIGHHGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIHIHIHGIHGIII IIIIHIIIIIIIII
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGIGGIGIGIIGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGG ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTIIIIYIIIIIIIIIIIi

ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

(As you can see, she is learning the letters that make her name. She also treated me to saying the name of every letter on the keyboard, and then "I push v! I push v!" [or whatever letter it was] every. single. time. she pushed a key...)
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

*decides to go insert some spaces in Emma's post*
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

Much better.
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

[Wave] EMMA
aspectre
Member # 2222

- posted      Profile for aspectre           Edit/Delete Post 
[Hat] EMMA
Posts: 8501 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stan the man
Member # 6249

- posted      Profile for Stan the man   Email Stan the man         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL] I am at a loss for anything else to say. She said it all.
Posts: 2208 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
larisse
Member # 2221

- posted      Profile for larisse   Email larisse         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi EMMA!

This thread makes me smile. [Big Grin]

Posts: 822 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

I love this thread. [Big Grin] Give Emma hugs and kisses from HatCrack, please. [Smile]
Flaming Toad on a Stick
Member # 9302

- posted      Profile for Flaming Toad on a Stick   Email Flaming Toad on a Stick         Edit/Delete Post 
This is the BEST THREAD EVER.
Posts: 1594 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shan
Member # 4550

- posted      Profile for Shan           Edit/Delete Post 
OMG! What a wonderful thing! *giggles*
Posts: 5609 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
0range7Penguin
Member # 7337

- posted      Profile for 0range7Penguin           Edit/Delete Post 
[Big Grin] -This thread just made my day.

Howdie Emma. [Hat]

Posts: 832 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.