FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » The sexiest song in the world... (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The sexiest song in the world...
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
My lovely lady lumps ...

[Edited to add: Oh, great, first post of the page. ]

Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
Hand Job?

I Love To Love Me Baby.

Mary Had A Little Lamb.

Y.M.C.A.

In The Navy.

Whip It.

Oh, wait, were those out loud?

Um...

Never mind.

I meant to say....

um...

Bolero...

yes, Bolero.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foundling
Member # 6348

- posted      Profile for foundling   Email foundling         Edit/Delete Post 
My boyfriend doesnt understand why I love that Black Eyed Peas song. I think it's the "lovely lady lumps" line. I just cant help but laugh. And then, all involuntarily, I feel my bottom start to twitch around, my hips start to swivel and, before I know, I'm dancing to the damn thing.
Posts: 499 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Glenn Arnold:
Carmina Burana

You nut!
Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sopwith
Member # 4640

- posted      Profile for Sopwith   Email Sopwith         Edit/Delete Post 
There's something about the music and imagery of Van Morrison's "Into the Mystic" that I thought made it a sexy or sex-y song. But then again, the man can make some good gettin' busy music. [Blushing]
Posts: 2848 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

- posted      Profile for Goody Scrivener   Email Goody Scrivener         Edit/Delete Post 
Dan, I'll completely agree with Bolero. I did NOT know that it was in the soundtrack of that movie when I became enamoured of it, although I'm fairly sure that the gentleman invovled did, and I still have never seen the movie (partly because I don't want to risk ruining my own personal mental imagery that's associated with the piece)

And now I'm whistling it... LOL

Posts: 4515 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
Ever try the William Tell Overture?

Hi Ho Silver! Away!

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foundling
Member # 6348

"Ever try the William Tell Overture?"

Tante, I cant imagine this is very conducive to... um... very comfortable sessions. Or very long ones, for that matter! But intense, that I can see. [Big Grin]

Posts: 499 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Indeed.
foundling
Member # 6348

I'm really trying to imagine the look on your face right now. Was that a straight "indeed"? Or maybe slightly severe "indeed"? Or, maybe, a saucy tongue in cheek "indeed"?
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Head cocked to one side, left eyebrow raised, knowing look in eyes.
Shawshank
Member # 8453

- posted      Profile for Shawshank   Email Shawshank         Edit/Delete Post 
Unchained Melody
Posts: 980 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
calaban
Member # 2516

- posted      Profile for calaban   Email calaban         Edit/Delete Post 
DMB When the World Ends or Crush
Posts: 686 | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eaquae Legit
Member # 3063

- posted      Profile for Eaquae Legit   Email Eaquae Legit         Edit/Delete Post 
I love Sarah McLaughlan, but I'd have to go with "Sweet Surrender," myself.

"Victoria's Secret" from the score of the show Due South.

"Firedance" by Bill Whelan (Riverdance). Though that one is partially due to Maria Pages' amazing flamenco.

Posts: 2849 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
erosomniac
Member # 6834

- posted      Profile for erosomniac           Edit/Delete Post 
For those romantic, after-a-really-great-date moments: Des'ree - Kissing You

For pure, flat out amazing sensual sheet tossing: Moby - God Moving Over the Face of the Waters

Posts: 4313 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.