FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Most Likely To...:

Author Topic: Most Likely To...:
aiua
Member # 7825

- posted      Profile for aiua   Email aiua         Edit/Delete Post 
My school's yearbook is doing some new things this year, one of them a Most Likely To page. This being the first year, we don't have any ideas to reference. I've come up with a short list already, but writer's block has struck again.

This is what I've got so far:
-Discover a new life form… under their bed.
-Have a hairstyle named after them.
-Write the Great American Novel.
-Own a Spa.
-Be on SNL.
-Be late for graduation.

Got any ideas? [Big Grin]

Posts: 1215 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
El JT de Spang
Member # 7742

- posted      Profile for El JT de Spang   Email El JT de Spang         Edit/Delete Post 
We picked these on a person by person basis.

Having a relatively small graduating class, we gave each graduate a "most likely to" title.

Posts: 5462 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
-Become President
-Colonize Mars
-Win an Oscar
-Win a Grammy

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aiua
Member # 7825

We have them write down a greatest ambition. We're trying to make this a bit more fun but, if all else fails, we'll have each person write down an idea for everyone else and hope that'll work.
Posts: 1215 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raventhief
Member # 9002

- posted      Profile for Raventhief   Email Raventhief         Edit/Delete Post 
-end up in a Mexican jail
-join a circus
-show up to graduation naked
-cure the common cold
-host a talk show
-fend off an alien invasion
-join the clergy

Posts: 354 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kitsune
Member # 8290

- posted      Profile for Kitsune   Email Kitsune         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, whoever gets to be most likely to fend off an alien invasion should be honored [Smile]

-become a model
-get a Nobel Peace Prize
-live in a house full of cats by age 50
-invent a new fruit
-be featured in a Wheaties cereal box

Posts: 147 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

Why not a new vegetable?

There's such an Anti-veggie bias out in the world. ::sigh::

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
--Conquer the world
--Destroy the world
--Live in a van, down by the river
--be Brittney's newest Boy Toy
--seduce Brittney's newest Boy Toy
--Get drafted into a Boy-Band
--Get kicked out of a Boy-Band
--Get Elected President, only to go down in history as our worse President due to corruption, cronyism, and accidently starting a WWIII by insuling SPain, and not insulting France.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 5108

- posted      Profile for Avatar300   Email Avatar300         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Get Elected President, only to go down in history as our worse President due to corruption, cronyism, and accidently starting a WWIII by insuling SPain, and not insulting France.
Never happen, your typical Spaniard is too lazy to fight a big war.

I'll add to this list in exchange for a small donation to my campaign fund. If elected, I promise to give your school a grant to create its own state of the art publishing facility.

Just send all donations to my sister...I mean, campaign manager.

Posts: 413 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

- posted      Profile for SteveRogers           Edit/Delete Post 
Most Likely To:

-Dislike Whatever Honor They Get No Matter What We Say

-Go Down in History For Having a Big, Red Nose

-Pump Up the Jam

-Become Candid Camera's Next Host

Edit:

-Introduce Christ to Krispy Kreme Donuts

Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
Most likely to:
--Be the first lined up against a wall and shot, come the revolution
--Lead the people to a new world order, come the revolution
--Stalk
--Be stalked
--Make his or her parents SO proud
--Prove his or her guidance counselor wrong
--Be denounced by Pat Robertson

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
erosomniac
Member # 6834

- posted      Profile for erosomniac           Edit/Delete Post 
Most Likely To:

-Be attacked by the WBC
-Be attacked by the ACLU
-Inspire a generation with song
-Make a true-life-story movie about Michael Jackson
-Initiate a hostile takeover of (school name)'s administration

Posts: 4313 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
My junior year (the yearbook closest to my desk at the moment)

Most Likely to be a billionaire
Most likely to go to hollywood
most likely to clone themselves
most likely to be on the bachelor/bachelorette
most artistic
best car
most insane
friendliest
most likely to drive a mini van
best dressed
class clown
future olympians (I think one was a reserve in 2004)
favorite teachers

Each of these were a male and a female, the picutres were taken around the school.

Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
- invent a new catch phrase that sweeps the nation.

- build a house out of beer cans.

- get a free toaster for opening a checking account.

- provide testimony in an insider-trading case.

- have a highway named in their honor.

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

quote:
- get a free toaster for opening a checking account.

This is the best one. Because toasters are so cool. If it was possible, I would live with just a toaster and an answering machine. Those are the two coolest appliancy things.
Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
"Hi. This is Steve. I can't come to the phone right now. I'm making toast."
Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aiua
Member # 7825

Sure beats my message: "Yheeeeeeeeeeeee!"
Most of the messages start out, "...Hi?..."

erosomniac
Member # 6834

- posted      Profile for erosomniac           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
"Hi. This is Steve. I can't come to the phone right now. I'm making toast."
[ROFL] [ROFL]
Posts: 4313 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

Tante- That's right. Except I can't ever come to the phone. Because the only appliances I own are a toaster and an answering machine. I don't see phone on that list anywhere.
GaalDornick
Member # 8880

- posted      Profile for GaalDornick           Edit/Delete Post 
It actually might be more like:

Hi. This is Steve. I can't come to the phone right now because I don't have a phone. Just a toaster and an answering machine. Bye!

Edit: Nooooooo! Darn you Steve!

Posts: 2054 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

Aha!

Edit:

And..um...Huzzah! Huzzah!

Edit of the Edit:

quote:
Sure beats my message: "Yheeeeeeeeeeeee!"

This is how I want my answering machine to be when I get one of my own and I'm not making toast. And I have a phone. That could be deeply amusing when one listens to the messages.
HollowEarth
Member # 2586

- posted      Profile for HollowEarth   Email HollowEarth         Edit/Delete Post 
lose an eye in an industrial accident.
Posts: 1621 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carrie
Member # 394

- posted      Profile for Carrie   Email Carrie         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, has it really been five years since we voted on these things? Dang!

We had the usual categories (Cutest Couple, Best Hair, Best Eyes, Most Likely to Rule the World [me!]), and we had a couple fun ones: Biggest Brownnosers, Jacks of All Trades, Worst Drivers.

Posts: 3932 | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evie3217
Member # 5426

- posted      Profile for Evie3217   Email Evie3217         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
-live in a house full of cats by age 50
Umm... that's going to be me in about 30 years. Except it's going to be ferrets... and big dogs.
Posts: 1789 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

- posted      Profile for Teshi   Email Teshi         Edit/Delete Post 
In grade eight, I was most likely to write the neverending story (literally). So far, it's been accurate.

[Wink]

Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

Ferrets?

How about Chinchillas and medium sized dogs?

King of Men
Member # 6684

- posted      Profile for King of Men   Email King of Men         Edit/Delete Post 
I was voted 'Most likely to become a dictator'.
Posts: 10645 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Enigmatic
Member # 7785

- posted      Profile for Enigmatic   Email Enigmatic         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
-Dislike Whatever Honor They Get No Matter What We Say

Steve, that's hilarious. I'd like to think that if we'd had that when I was in HS, I'd have won it.

--Enigmatic

Posts: 2715 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

I appreciate your comment.
Kitsune
Member # 8290

- posted      Profile for Kitsune   Email Kitsune         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Bob_Scopatz:
- invent a new catch phrase that sweeps the nation.

That's a good one!! I'm gonna bring it up to my yearbook people, if you don't mind [Smile]
Posts: 147 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aiua
Member # 7825

Thanks, guys- you've helped out more than you know!
Evie3217
Member # 5426

- posted      Profile for Evie3217   Email Evie3217         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
How about Chinchillas and medium sized dogs?
Chinchillas are too cute. I'm going for the stink and scare factor. I mean, if the little kids that lived in my neighborhood saw one of my chinchillas, they would think it was all cuddly and fuzzy. But if they saw a dirty little ferret, they would scream in terror and run away. Same with the big dogs. I want large mastiffs that drool and insight fear into the hearts of little children everywhere.

That's my goal anyway. *mutters something about god-fraggit kids these days*

Posts: 1789 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amira tharani
Member # 182

- posted      Profile for amira tharani   Email amira tharani         Edit/Delete Post 
My friend Rebecca, who won a scholarship to the school I was at and was easily best at maths/science in the year all the way through school, was "most likely to be stacking shelves at tesco's" which we all thought was great! We also had "most likely to marry a gay fashion designer" which went to one of the art-types. This was secondary school, rather than university, though!
Posts: 1550 | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.