FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » bad times to use matrix quotes

Author Topic: bad times to use matrix quotes
Son of Shvester
Member # 8489

- posted      Profile for Son of Shvester   Email Son of Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
[in an allyway in a bad neighborhood]
drug addict:i want some hatd stuff what do gots
drug dealer:i will gige you a choice...take the blue pill you wake up in bed tomorrow and none of this will have ever happened take the red pill and i show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes

[when selling dishes]
customer:how much is this set of teaspoons
salesman:there is no spoon

Posts: 50 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
krynn
Member # 524

- posted      Profile for krynn   Email krynn         Edit/Delete Post 
Talking to an attractive girls body-building boyfriend...
"I know kung-fu."

In court defending yourself...
"The Oracle said that i am not the one."

Posts: 813 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Son of Shvester
Member # 8489

- posted      Profile for Son of Shvester   Email Son of Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
[at a graduation]
welcome to the real world

[when giving somone a pot brownie]
by the tine you're done with this cookie you'll feel right as rain

[telling a knock knock joke]
guy1:knock knock neo
guy2:who is it
guy1:its me
guy2:miisster annderson i've been expeeecting you

Posts: 50 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GaalDornick
Member # 8880

- posted      Profile for GaalDornick           Edit/Delete Post 
Job interview

Boss guy: Thank you for applying. I will give you a phone call if you get the job, ok?

Guy trying to get job: Well, that sounds like a pretty good deal. But I think I may have a better one. How about I give you the finger ... and you give me my phone call?

Posts: 2054 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reticulum
Member # 8776

- posted      Profile for Reticulum           Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, A spinnoff thread!
Posts: 2121 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GaalDornick
Member # 8880

Church

Priest leading prayer: Mr. Wizard! Get me the hell out of here!

Posts: 2054 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GaalDornick
Member # 8880

News reporter: Mr. Jacques Chirac, how was your stay in the United States?

Jacques Chirac: I hate this place, this zoo, this prison, this reality, whatever you want to call it. I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink, and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it.

-----

News reporter: Mr. Bush, what does America need most right now?

President Bush: Guns. Lots of guns.

----
Edit: someone needs to think of a good one for "Ignorance is bliss". I don't think I'd be able to do it justice.

[ January 17, 2006, 10:24 PM: Message edited by: GaalDornick ]

Reticulum
Member # 8776

- posted      Profile for Reticulum           Edit/Delete Post 
Ohh, I think you will...

[Smile]

Posts: 2121 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Orincoro
Member # 8854

- posted      Profile for Orincoro   Email Orincoro         Edit/Delete Post 
President Bush to Tony Blair: Have you ever looked at it? Marvelled at it? Millions of people, living out their lives. Oblivious!... I can't stand it any longer. I have to get out, I have to get into England and you have the Key. MY key! And your going to give it to me.

Tony Blair: Whoa

School board Meeting: I believe that this night holds for each of us, the answer to a question we've been asking all our lives.

Parent: Ignorance is Bliss?

Posts: 9912 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Son of Shvester
Member # 8489

[at a funeral]
priest:I killed you Mr. Anderson. I watched you die (with much satisfaction i might add).

[in a stripclub]
are you listening to me or are you looking at the lady in the red dress

Alcon
Member # 6645

- posted      Profile for Alcon   Email Alcon         Edit/Delete Post 
Supreme Court Judge: President Bush, how is it that you could imagine that secretly spying on Americans like this was in any way legal with what the constitution has to say?

President Bush: Ignorance is bliss.

New Reporter: President Bush, how do you feel about the government's slow response to Katrina in New Orleans and its resultant effect on your poll ratings?

President Bush: Ignorance is bliss.

I could probably do more with more time, but for now that's what I could come up with.

Posts: 3295 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Son of Shvester
Member # 8489

can anyone think of a good follow the white rabbit situation
Vadon
Member # 4561

- posted      Profile for Vadon           Edit/Delete Post 
In an insane asylum talking to a dillusional person?
Posts: 1831 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rabid Newz
Member # 7704

- posted      Profile for Rabid Newz   Email Rabid Newz         Edit/Delete Post 
Republicans: What do you think would happen if we poked Iran with a stick?

Democrats: Ignorance is bliss...

Republicans: How about a really really big stick?

Posts: 46 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GaalDornick
Member # 8880

Anyone: Come on! Stop trying to hit me and hit me!

Shaquille O'Neal: Ok.

HectorVictor
Member # 9003

- posted      Profile for HectorVictor   Email HectorVictor         Edit/Delete Post 
Kidnapped person: Get away from me!

Kidnapper: I'm not so bad...once you get to know me.

Posts: 48 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.