FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Nim's Winter Tale

Author Topic: Nim's Winter Tale
BGgurl
Member # 8541

- posted      Profile for BGgurl   Email BGgurl         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know if any of you have ever seen this flash, but I came across it a few days ago and thought it was absolutely beautiful. I'm not sure if this is correct, but I think it's related to the Europian myth of the tomten. Yeah, I know this is a little random, but the music and animation in this are lovely. Anyway, tell me what you think.

By the way, does anyone know the address of Newfoundlogic's family? If so, please post it or email it to me at nicholk@bgnet.bgsu.edu. I'd like to send them a card.

Posts: 106 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
human_2.0
Member # 6006

- posted      Profile for human_2.0   Email human_2.0         Edit/Delete Post 
I think those northern European types have all kinds of myths about little creatures. The Scandinavian shop here is full of troll dolls or figurines.
Posts: 1209 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BGgurl
Member # 8541

- posted      Profile for BGgurl   Email BGgurl         Edit/Delete Post 
Does anyone have an address I could send my card to? If you could give it to me, I would really appreciate it [Smile]
Posts: 106 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.