FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Sasha Quote of the Day (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Sasha Quote of the Day
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
Definition: Tush--toosh
The backside of your front.
The part most closely connected with a seat.
"Back" as in "Baby's got Back"
One's sitter.
Preferred target of kicking, pinching, and prat-falls.
When one butts in line....ok I won't go there.
The part of your person handed to you by the big sober dude you challenge to a fight when you are totally drunk.
No if or ands, however...

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
i got that part I'm more confused now on why its a complement.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uprooted
Member # 8353

- posted      Profile for Uprooted   Email Uprooted         Edit/Delete Post 
Blayne, the word "little" associated with any Mama's tush would make her happy! [Wink]
Posts: 3149 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

oooooooooh now i understand.
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

Sasha wants to type something for everyone:

jhgutreyhunhibrb uygfgtfyuibtyrtygrgur

Thank you.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

OK, a better Sasha quote.

****SPOILER ALERT*********
*****THE POSSIBLE TRUTH OF A MYTHICAL CREATURE IS DISCUSSED BELOW*************************

Last night, I stood in the hallway waiting for Sasha to go to sleep. He kept playing around in bed. I picked up my cel phone and pretended to dial.

Me: Hello, Sandman. Sasha's here and needs an extra big helping. OK. I'll tell him you are on the way.

Silence from the bed.

A pause, then...

Sasha: Papa....

Me (grumble): Yes Sasha.

Sasha: Is the Sandman real?

Me (Mental curse): He's, um, real in our heart.

Sasha: Yes, but is he real.

Me (Bigger mental curse as the whole "in our heart" routine goes down the drain. Now, lie or truth...destroy illusion or trust. Deep breath then). No Sasha. He is not real.

Sasha (silent for a moment): Oh...Then how does the sand get in our eyes?

Me (Next internal debate--science or sleep. Which is more important? While I debate Sasha answers.)

Sasha: I know how the sand gets in our eyes. Magic!

Me (releived): Yes Sasha--Magic. Now go to sleep.

JennaDean
Member # 8816

- posted      Profile for JennaDean   Email JennaDean         Edit/Delete Post 
[Big Grin] Cute. No Sandman, but magic!
quote:
Now, lie or truth...destroy illusion or trust.
What, you haven't learned my favorite answer to Tooth Fairy-type questions?

"What do you think?"

Posts: 1522 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

It was an hour and a half after his bed time. If I would have asked him what he thought, he would of told me, and told me, and told me. Then it would have been two and a half hours after his bedtime.
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
lol
Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
larisse
Member # 2221

- posted      Profile for larisse   Email larisse         Edit/Delete Post 
Dan, Sasha is wise beyond his years. I hope he never loses his sense of magic and wonder.
Posts: 822 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
I told my kid that the tooth fairy takes children's teeth and uses them to make piano keys. She makes the black keys from the kids who don't brush. I also warned him not to ever sleep with the pillow on top of his head, because sometimes she gets confused and takes an eye instead.

He always thought this was a riot, and at age 15, still repeats the story.

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

- posted      Profile for Tatiana   Email Tatiana         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh so THAT'S what she does with them all! I couldn't imagine why she would want them!
Posts: 6246 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swampjedi
Member # 7374

- posted      Profile for Swampjedi   Email Swampjedi         Edit/Delete Post 
Just don't let Mr Teatime get them those teeth...
Posts: 1069 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeesh
Member # 9163

- posted      Profile for Jeesh           Edit/Delete Post 
I was told she was building a castle...

Where does she get all that money though? [Confused]

Posts: 1164 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uprooted
Member # 8353

- posted      Profile for Uprooted   Email Uprooted         Edit/Delete Post 
Jeesh -- What do you think?
Posts: 3149 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Jeesh:
Where does she get all that money though?

Duh. She sells pianos.
Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

Tante, I love it. Definately now in the Davis Mythology.
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

"I am Captain Carib Bean"

The later...

"I am stronger whenever I touch my sword."

(What boy doesn't?)

Honestly, doesn't that sound like something Captain Jack would say? (or, I am stronger whenever you touch my sword, but close enough).

Darth_Mauve
Member # 4709

- posted      Profile for Darth_Mauve   Email Darth_Mauve         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow. Memories.

The wife wanted some cute quotes, and this is what I found.

Posts: 1941 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Dan_raven:
"I am Captain Carib Bean"

The later...

"I am stronger whenever I touch my sword."

(What boy doesn't?)

Honestly, doesn't that sound like something Captain Jack would say? (or, I am stronger whenever you touch my sword, but close enough).

You know that could make a pretty cool cartoon show for kids. Captain Cari-Bean fighting pirates whose magical sword gives him Giants strength.

*writes this down*

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.