FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Introduction...

Author Topic: Introduction...
xxsockeh
Member # 9186

- posted      Profile for xxsockeh   Email xxsockeh         Edit/Delete Post 
Heya! I joined the forum about a week ago, and only just now realized that I think I'm supposed to introduce myself. So anyways, I'm Sockeh. Well, not really. But that's what I go by. I love reading, writing (I'm a member of the Writer's Workshops below Forums up at the top), video games, internet, hanging out with my friends, playing trumpet in Band & Jazz, Japanese and Chinese culture, and, well, I guess that's all of my favourite things to do. I'm terrible at drawing. I don't get bad grades or anything. I guess they're pretty good. Not great. Good. [Razz] As for extra-curricular activities, I'm in taekwondo and an after school jazz program. [Big Grin] It's great to be here. =pokes everyone=
Posts: 63 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
Let me guess -- are you in high school?

Welcome. What brought you to The Rack?

Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nell Gwyn
Member # 8291

- posted      Profile for Nell Gwyn   Email Nell Gwyn         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, another introduction? Jenna, look what you started! [Wink]

Hi, Sockeh! Welcome! [Wave]

Posts: 952 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

- posted      Profile for Stone_Wolf_           Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome, careful not to step on the cats. [Wave]
Posts: 6683 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
Hello! Welcome to Hatrack. [Smile]
Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sm34rZ
Member # 8609

- posted      Profile for Sm34rZ           Edit/Delete Post 
I wish I was a lot more active when I was younger. I could know so much more cool stuff. I guess I could still do all that now... I blame laziness. Is that how you spell that? Lazy. Lazyness. Laziness. Weird. I dont even bother to check [Smile]

Anywho, welcome.

Also, stop poking me! [Wink]

Posts: 113 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

- posted      Profile for Dr Strangelove   Email Dr Strangelove         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey ... I never officially introduced myself. I'm almost at 700 posts, am inching ever closer to being registered for 1 year, and have never introduced myself. hmm.

Oh well.

*goes back to munching on double stuffed Oreo's*

Edit to Add: Almost forgot! Welcome to Hatrack! [Hat]

Posts: 2827 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
airmanfour
Member # 6111

- posted      Profile for airmanfour           Edit/Delete Post 
Hello. Welcome indeed!
Posts: 1156 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

- posted      Profile for SteveRogers           Edit/Delete Post 
I tell you, I can't stand it! I am going...MAD.
Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
I think I'm going to have to officially introduce myself sometime. It seems like I missed that crucial step when I joined Hatrack. Huh.

Welcome, xxsockeh! [Smile]

Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stan the man
Member # 6249

- posted      Profile for Stan the man   Email Stan the man         Edit/Delete Post 
No kidding. But then, I can't remember how I started over here.

Anyway, welcome!

Posts: 2208 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
I was sure to make an introductory thread when I first joined. 'Cause I was afraid that otherwise, people wouldn't notice that I was here.

Well, anyway, welcome aboard Sockeh! [Wave] Enjoy!

Hmm, a Canadian who is interested in Chinese culture. We'd better introduce you to Blayne Bradley.

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xxsockeh
Member # 9186

- posted      Profile for xxsockeh   Email xxsockeh         Edit/Delete Post 
"Let me guess -- are you in high school?

Welcome. What brought you to The Rack?"

Middle school. [Big Grin] Gr. 8.
Well, late 2004 my friend introduced me to Ender's Game. Loved books by OSC since then. I foudn the link to his website in one of his books. Late 2005 I started going on the Writer's Workshops since I became more and more interested in writing. [Smile] I just came over here one day and decided to join a week or two ago. [Smile]

Thanks for the welcomes, everyone. [Big Grin]

And Sm34rZ, I'm pretty sure it's laziness. Yeah, that looks right.

Posts: 63 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ela
Member # 1365

- posted      Profile for Ela           Edit/Delete Post 
I never officially introduced myself either. [Razz]

Welcome, whatever you call yourself. [Big Grin]

(sorry, I'll never get those x's right. [Wink] )

Posts: 5771 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.