FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » What TV Shows Would You Save in 2006? Will Your Favorite Show Die? (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What TV Shows Would You Save in 2006? Will Your Favorite Show Die?
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

- posted      Profile for Synesthesia   Email Synesthesia         Edit/Delete Post 
I hardly have any channels.
Just
Fox
WB
UPN
PBS
Some stupid shopping station, why do they exist?
Pax

Posts: 9942 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CoriSCapnSkip
Member # 9153

- posted      Profile for CoriSCapnSkip   Email CoriSCapnSkip         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, "Monk" is good, but that's not on a major network either. The last show on one of the "Big Three" for which I felt any enthusiasm was "Freaks and Geeks." Its cancellation took along with it my last little shred of belief in the existence of any intelligence on the part of network executives.
Posts: 91 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seespot
Member # 7388

- posted      Profile for seespot   Email seespot         Edit/Delete Post 
I love ScrubsI love ScrubsI love ScrubsI love ScrubsI love ScrubsI love ScrubsI love ScrubsI love ScrubsI love ScrubsI love ScrubsI love ScrubsI love ScrubsI love ScrubsI love ScrubsI love ScrubsI love ScrubsI love ScrubsI love ScrubsI love ScrubsI love ScrubsI love ScrubsI love ScrubsI love ScrubsI love ScrubsI love Scrubs

I will miss the West Wing when it ends, but I'm also kind of ready for it to end.

I'm the kind of girl who enjoys the new shows in a series, but really loves reruns. I love having the Scrubs DVDs an watching them again and again. . .

Posts: 77 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pH
Member # 1350

- posted      Profile for pH           Edit/Delete Post 
Am I the only one who's starting to get into those bank robber jewelry thief shows that are almost identical and are run on FX and...USA, I think?

-pH

Posts: 9057 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
opiejudy
Member # 9301

- posted      Profile for opiejudy   Email opiejudy         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Tarrsk:
Veronica Mars. If they cancelled everything else on TV, but kept VM, I'd consider it a fair trade.

That said, I'd be sad to see Battlestar Galactica and Scrubs go. Fortunately, neither is in any trouble.

To balance out my sure bets, here are some things that won't happen, but would make me ridiculously happy if they did.

Bring back:
-Firefly
-Angel
-Wonderfalls
-Futurama

Oh, and kill The Simpsons while you're at it. Please? Put the damn show out of its misery.

I owuld like to see Anel and Buffy come back. Veronica Mars as i hve previously stated is definitely the one tht HAS to come back, and Nip/Tuck
Posts: 63 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blacwolve
Member # 2972

- posted      Profile for blacwolve   Email blacwolve         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Tarrsk:
Veronica Mars. If they cancelled everything else on TV, but kept VM, I'd consider it a fair trade.

Exactly!
Posts: 4655 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
I forgot about off network shows like Monk and 4400.
Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.