FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » While I was out...

Author Topic: While I was out...
genius00345
Member # 8206

- posted      Profile for genius00345   Email genius00345         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, guys, I'm back from my three weeks at the Missouri Scholars Academy. While I was there, I did some spreading of EG and OSC.

• First, I saw some people reading EG and told them they had to read the rest.
  • Second, a lot of activities at MSA took place in Geology Auditorium, which is where OSC gave his lecture when he came to Columbia back in October 2005.
  • Third, I loaned my *autographed* copy to a friend to read, and he only got 50 pages in...I'm going to make him check it out and read the rest.
  • Fourth, I decided to start, on one of the final days, an EG discussion table at dinner one night. Quite a few scholars showed up and we had some cool discussions.
  • Fifth, I went to a bookstore in town here and bought Treasure Box and Alvin Journeyman...looking forward to reading them soon!

As you can see, I had a pretty good time at MSA, and a great time trying to spread the OSC & EG culture to 329 of the brightest kids in Missouri.

I'm glad to be back at home now, so I can catch back up on Hatrack. I didn't have any time to read it at MSA.

Posts: 206 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.