FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Stargate new seasons start! Spoiler Time! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Stargate new seasons start! Spoiler Time!
Jay
Member # 5786

- posted      Profile for Jay   Email Jay         Edit/Delete Post 
200th ep preview shown tonight during Eureka. The quality isn't great but it's watchable.

http://www.jackfic.com/stuff/SG1_200th_ep_preview.mpg

Posts: 2845 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
I just saw that. Awesome! Doesn't make much sense if you haven't been spoiled on it, though. (Gateworld.net is teh awesome. *is a spoiler junkie* )
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
How big is a sector? In Star Trek there were what, maybe 100 sectors in a quadrant? and 4 quadrants, 400 sectors, times 60 ships, 24,000 hive ships in the galaxy?

I don't think they have the fine details ironed out.

I'd be curious to see what unit of measurement they use to define a sector. And all galaxies aren't the same size.

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vasslia Cora
Member # 7981

- posted      Profile for Vasslia Cora   Email Vasslia Cora         Edit/Delete Post 
The six episode of Atlantis looks alot like a Buffy episode.
Posts: 503 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jay
Member # 5786

Guess who one of my teachers is in my MBA classes:

http://www.be.wvu.edu/faculty_staff/george_hammond.htm

I was wondering what he was doing in his retirement from the SGC
http://www.scifi.com/stargate/cast/hammond/index.html

Think it would be ok to call my teacher General?

Posts: 2845 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
You think he hasn't heard it all before?
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jay
Member # 5786

Oh no, I’m sure he gets it every semester.
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
I just rewatched the episode where they get the initial information from the Genii. There's 21 ships in their part of the galaxy, and as many as 60 or 70 in the entire galaxy, that they know of. I can't concieve of that number going much higher than a couple hundred, which is more than enough really, but to cover an entire galaxy?

The Goauld had thousands of ships, I don't think the Wraith have those kinds of numbers. Especially seeing as how a couple of our 302s could probably take on a Hive ship and do serious damage. If the Ori weren't invading, I'd have serious doubts as to the threat factor of the Wraith.

I hope we get some more information soon on the whole thing.

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.