FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » I just bought a HotWheels car. For myself.

Author Topic: I just bought a HotWheels car. For myself.
MightyCow
Member # 9253

- posted      Profile for MightyCow           Edit/Delete Post 
I know it's stupid, but I am making a conscious effort to remember how awesome it was to be 8 years old, and go out of my way to have more fun and be more childish.

I may look into some He-Man action figures later this week [Smile]

Edit: It's a black 1947 Chevy Fleetline with flames and red tinted windows, if anyone is interested.

Posts: 3950 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
I buy hotwheels all the time. But only volkswagens and mostly purple or pink ones.
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boris
Member # 6935

- posted      Profile for Boris   Email Boris         Edit/Delete Post 
My mom shoved the few cars that remained from my hotwheels colection into my keepsake box before handing it to me a year ago. The color changing ones still change color...kinda. And I think I still have the one with the little "Crash up" feature, where you could hit it on the side and a small chunk of the side would flip around and it looked like the hotwheel was in a back accident. Hotwheels ruled.
Posts: 3003 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Storm Saxon
Member # 3101

- posted      Profile for Storm Saxon           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

I buy hotwheels all the time. But only volkswagens and mostly purple or pink ones.

Do they have dream catchers and/or crystals hanging from the rearview mirror?
Posts: 13123 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MightyCow
Member # 9253

- posted      Profile for MightyCow           Edit/Delete Post 
This one doesn't do anything fancy. I'm really itching for a toy to play with though. If I could find a car that smashed up on contact, or maybe an old "Battle Scar" He-Man, I think I could keep myself entertained for a good while this afternoon.
Posts: 3950 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
B34N
Member # 9597

- posted      Profile for B34N   Email B34N         Edit/Delete Post 
Hotwheels rock. I have a couple large scale model hotwheels cars that are great. Not much fun to play with but really cool anyway.
Posts: 871 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
No, Stormy they don't. But the real one has a peace sign on it.
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Storm Saxon
Member # 3101

- posted      Profile for Storm Saxon           Edit/Delete Post 
[Smile]
Posts: 13123 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

I may make it a dream catcher, but that would require a specific color of red yarn. (I regret the rest of this post)
Stan the man
Member # 6249

- posted      Profile for Stan the man   Email Stan the man         Edit/Delete Post 
I buy Hotwheels when ever I can. I try to get the actual they were cars ones. I plan on building a train set someday and want to put them with.
Posts: 2208 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

What scale train set are you doing? My brother had a full set in HO and one much smaller. I collect horses in 1/32nd so try to find other props in that size.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.