FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » You can let hate happen here (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: You can let hate happen here
Nellie Bly
Member # 9129

- posted      Profile for Nellie Bly   Email Nellie Bly         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Altáriël of Dorthonion:
quote:
Originally posted by Synesthesia:

Stupid movies like the Family Stone. What a dumb movie.

Definately agreed.
AoD, you saw that movie with me. Remember, we saw it after that one guys birthday party at Hooters? We got in to see it for free.. You said you liked it. Did you tell me an untruth? [Cry]
Posts: 97 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kojabu
Member # 8042

- posted      Profile for kojabu           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Architraz Warden:
quote:
Originally posted by Lyrhawn:
My list of hatreds is rather short:

When people add the letter "u" to words unnecessarily.

So... The British? Can they hate people who remove the letter "u" from words unnecessarily? Colour and Honour forever!
And Canadians and basically a lot of the English speaking world that isn't America.
Posts: 2867 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Architraz Warden
Member # 4285

- posted      Profile for Architraz Warden   Email Architraz Warden         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by kojabu:
quote:
quote:

So... The British? Can they hate people who remove the letter "u" from words unnecessarily? Colour and Honour forever!
And Canadians and basically a lot of the English speaking world that isn't America.
Yeah, but I really can't blame the Canadians (or Australians and so forth) for this. For other things of course, the "u" thing not really.
Posts: 1368 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kelly
Member # 9576

- posted      Profile for Kelly   Email Kelly         Edit/Delete Post 
People who log onto facebook, myspace, youtube, etc, in the computer lab when others are waiting for a computer to do actual work.

People who think Mexican is a language

People who think Africa is a country

People who have taken four years of high school Spanish and at least one sememster of college Spanish (or any other language) yet still don't know basic grammer.

Posts: 104 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

- posted      Profile for Synesthesia   Email Synesthesia         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Rappin' Ronnie Reagan:
I hate people who hate The Family Stone. [Razz]

Hate me all you can, because I just couldn't like that movie at all. I just couldn't believe in the characters.
So true. It wasn't like OSC said that the family were irratating liberals, it's just that they were just rude and irratating for no reason at all and that other guy was such a WUSS.
Posts: 9942 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Luet13
Member # 9274

- posted      Profile for Luet13   Email Luet13         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Orincoro:

- People who talk during musical performances

Amen! I would add people who talk during any performances, including theater, dance, and music. I always wonder, what is so awfully important that it must be spoken of immediately? Also, as a performer I wish I could have a bucket of, I don't know, paper balls to throw at people who won't shut up. But that would be giving them too much attention.
Posts: 511 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:

Anyone who uses that form of English, so that might include the Australians and Canadians as well.

And yes, they can. It's unfortunate for them though, that I am right [Smile]

[ November 27, 2006, 03:21 PM: Message edited by: Lyrhawn ]

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altįriėl of Dorthonion   Email Altįriėl of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Tarrsk:
quote:
I voted for Nader, I hate everyone!

I hate anyone who doesn't get this reference.

[Big Grin]

Wow...I think I love you. <3
Posts: 3389 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcon
Member # 6645

- posted      Profile for Alcon   Email Alcon         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
- People who talk during musical performances

- People who get stoned and or drunk before musical performances... and who think it's funny, especially if they are PLAYING

For classical or maybe jazz I can give you this. But not rock, not rap, not techno, or electronica, and to an only minorly lesser degree, not folk. Those are meant for partying. Those are meant for dancing crazy, screaming, jumping up and down, cheering and clapping. Those are meant to be loud, energetic and fun [Big Grin]

But yeah, classical and some jazz I'll give you.

Posts: 3295 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackBlade
Member # 8376

- posted      Profile for BlackBlade   Email BlackBlade         Edit/Delete Post 
Ill throw a few out there,

Folks who dress up their pets in clothing. I hate both master and pet, it just looks ridiculous.

People who misunderstand how a roundabout works. You must yield to those IN the roundabout, the person to the right has the right of way, and you cannot CHOOSE what direction you will take as you enter the roundabout!

I hate it when people say (EYE RACK) for Iraq and (EYE RAN) for Iran. The "A" sounds like "ah" as in "ah ha!" The "I" sounds like a lowercase "i" like the first "i" in "idiot." And don't separate the syllables, the "i" sound should flow seamlessly into the rest of the word. You really should know how to say the names of countries, especially ones that we are so heavily involved with militarily. I can forgive you if you butcher Kirghizstan, (sometimes spelled Kirgizstan)

I hate red AND green peppers

I hate all chocolates except dark, mint, and Hershey's syrup. (Nesquik is ok) I especially despise white chocolate.

I don't mind double dipping, but I HATE backwashing.

and finally

[No No] Tony Danza

Posts: 14316 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altįriėl of Dorthonion   Email Altįriėl of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Nellie Bly:
quote:
quote:

Definately agreed.
AoD, you saw that movie with me. Remember, we saw it after that one guys birthday party at Hooters? We got in to see it for free.. You said you liked it. Did you tell me an untruth? [Cry]
No, I said that I thought it was more or less OK. I enjoyed the experience of doing all those things with you, but the movie in and of itself was just...bland.
Posts: 3389 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kojabu
Member # 8042

quote:
I hate it when people say (EYE RACK) for Iraq and (EYE RAN) for Iran. The "A" sounds like "ah" as in "ah ha!" The "I" sounds like a lowercase "i" like the first "i" in "idiot." And don't separate the syllables, the "i" sound should flow seamlessly into the rest of the word. You really should know how to say the names of countries, especially ones that we are so heavily involved with militarily. I can forgive you if you butcher Kirghizstan, (sometimes spelled Kirgizstan)
So I was playing a game once and I had to get someone to guess "Army ants playing volleyball." I said "They're in Iraq" but I pronounced it the right way so the person thought I said they're in a rock.
Posts: 2867 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

quote:
Originally posted by BlackBlade:
Folks who dress up their pets in clothing. I hate both master and pet, it just looks ridiculous.

I hate red AND green peppers

What those say.
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

- posted      Profile for Stone_Wolf_           Edit/Delete Post 
I hate you. Not everyone, just you. I don't hate the person who read this before you, or the person who reads this next.

Just you.

Posts: 6683 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

quote:
Originally posted by Stone_Wolf_:
I hate you. Not everyone, just you. I don't hate the person who read this before you, or the person who reads this next.

Just you.

Hater!!

[Cry]

Soundstream
Member # 9869

- posted      Profile for Soundstream   Email Soundstream         Edit/Delete Post 
I hate to bring up Tony Danza again, but...

A few years back I saw him on some talk show, and he mentioned that he liked to sing. So the host said, "We can have you sing something after the next break."

I sat back in my seat and thought, "Now THIS is going to be good."

They came back from the break, introduced Tony, he walked out on stage and I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT! He can REALLY sing! Not your typical barely-on-key-actor-with-bad-voice-trying-to-sing, but really, honestly, GOOD! Seriously, why did he pick acting (or boxing or anything else he does) if he could sing this well???

Posts: 29 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Storm Saxon
Member # 3101

- posted      Profile for Storm Saxon           Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qg6__gldGQg

Looks like you picked a bad time to quit huffing Little Friskies, Soundstream.

Posts: 13123 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

- posted      Profile for ludosti   Email ludosti         Edit/Delete Post 
I hate people who decide that their bass needs to be loud enough for me to feel it in the seat of my car when I have a migraine.

I hate that after suffering through insanely loud bass with a migraine to get my lunch at Carl's Jr that they got my order wrong and gave me fries instead of onion rings. And I hate that I did not discover the mistake until I was already back at the customer's site where I was working all day.

I hate migraines.

I hate the software for my new insanely expensive equipment for work. I hate that, on something meant to take very high speed measurements, it takes about 2 minutes to start and stop the whole thing and that I cannot modify anything while it is running.

I hate middle management type people who do not understand enough about what is going on to be helpful, and instead only complicate things and tick everyone off.

Posts: 5879 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Belle
Member # 2314

- posted      Profile for Belle   Email Belle         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
People who have taken four years of high school Spanish and at least one sememster of college Spanish (or any other language) yet still don't know basic grammer.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Or even spelling!

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Posts: 14428 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nellie Bly
Member # 9129

- posted      Profile for Nellie Bly   Email Nellie Bly         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Definately agreed.
No, I said that I thought it was more or less OK. I enjoyed the experience of doing all those things with you, but the movie in and of itself was just...bland.
You said you liked it. I remember I had to twist your arm to see it, but when we left you said it was good. I mean, it was clear that it wasn't the best thing you ever saw, but you liked it. You are exaggerating your dislike of this movie to the 4th power of 87.

You like it, you like it, nananananana.

Posts: 97 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nellie Bly
Member # 9129

I hate people who pretend they don't like movies, that i know they do like.

I hate the two hour lectures, that i try to avoid getting from my uncle at every holiday.

I hate people who drink my orange juice, replace it, and drink ita again before I can have any, while they leave my cousins orange juice alone.

I hate tripping over power tools every other morning.

I hate getting a deck of cards to play a game, only to find that you're missing one card out of the deck.

Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Definately agreed.
You said you liked it. I remember I had to twist your arm to see it, but when we left you said it was good. I mean, it was clear that it wasn't the best thing you ever saw, but you liked it. You are exaggerating your dislike of this movie to the 4th power of 87.

You like it, you like it, nananananana.

No I didn't. Now get off the internet.
Swampjedi
Member # 7374

- posted      Profile for Swampjedi   Email Swampjedi         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Dagonee:
You don't have to clean the carpet after a lightsaber duel. It's the magic of cauterization.

I guess the random body parts don't need removing, then. And then there's the, shall we say, digestive release.

[Wink]

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChaoticBlizzard
Member # 2914

- posted      Profile for ChaoticBlizzard   Email ChaoticBlizzard         Edit/Delete Post 
Things I hate:

Wet Socks
Runny Nose
People who want reperations because of what my forefathers did
People who drive under the speed limit
George W. Bush
Taxes

Posts: 97 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackBlade
Member # 8376

- posted      Profile for BlackBlade   Email BlackBlade         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by ChaoticBlizzard:
Things I hate:

Wet Socks
Runny Nose
People who want reperations because of what my forefathers did
People who drive under the speed limit
George W. Bush
Taxes

Will you hate your descendants for expecting reparations for George Bush's two terms?

edit:

oh man post # 2345 if I keep an eye out for exactly 10000 more posts then Ill have something worth mentioning.

Posts: 14316 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Pixiest
Member # 1863

- posted      Profile for The Pixiest   Email The Pixiest         Edit/Delete Post 
Chuck Norris got Tony Danza to hold him closer.

So what do I hate?

- Crummy Drivers
- Seasonal Depression
- Migraines
- Institutionalized Homophobia
- The fact my art sucks
- People who want me to follow their religion and are willing to use force to accomplish their goal.
- Spam, be it email, snailmail or phone.
- The Every day, all day aspect of going to work.
- Busybodies
- The Telephone

Pix

Posts: 7085 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tarrsk
Member # 332

- posted      Profile for Tarrsk           Edit/Delete Post 
So last night, I took a red-eye flight back to DC from California, so as to be able to get to work this morning. I've done this before- it's not actually that tiring if you just force yourself to sleep through the entire flight. Unfortunately, this time, our plane was blessed by the presence of the Most Horrible Baby Ever. Cried like clockwork every ten minutes, a shrill, warbling shriek that sounded roughly akin to someone scraping a rusty nail that's been pounded through your skull against a chalkboard.

I hate that stupid baby.

Posts: 1321 | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beautifulgirl57
Member # 9877

- posted      Profile for beautifulgirl57   Email beautifulgirl57         Edit/Delete Post 
I hate:
The Dukes of Hazzard
Hard-boiled eggs
Soggy, cold socks
The fact that my parents aren't comfortable with my boyfriend

Posts: 46 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soundstream
Member # 9869

- posted      Profile for Soundstream   Email Soundstream         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Storm Saxon --

Actually I prefer Iams, but...he wasn't really singing there! No, I mean a real song with a backing band and stuff. I'll see if I can find a clip of him actually singing.

Of course I could buy his album, but I'm not THAT crazy. [Big Grin]

Posts: 29 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

- posted      Profile for Synesthesia   Email Synesthesia         Edit/Delete Post 
I hate when Hatrack disapears.
I do not think I like comcast because it seems to be slow as all heck.

Posts: 9942 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kojabu
Member # 8042

I hate being made to feel like I have to apologize for where I grew up.

Oh I also hate homework.

Member # 5108

- posted      Profile for Avatar300   Email Avatar300         Edit/Delete Post 
I hate that dwarf in my book club who steals my opinions.
Posts: 413 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
erosomniac
Member # 6834

- posted      Profile for erosomniac           Edit/Delete Post 
I hate stupid kids who barrel through left turns with their girlfriends thinking they'll beat any pedestrians even though they have the walk signal, and end up HITTING ME.

The little bastard is lucky I wasn't seriously injured and felt a good yelling was sufficient, and not the type to sue his sorry ass.

[Grumble]

Posts: 4313 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by kojabu:
I hate being made to feel like I have to apologize for where I grew up.

Oh I also hate homework.

Where'd you grow up?
Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kojabu
Member # 8042

Northern NJ - and by Northern NJ I mean NW NJ where there are no highways. It was in a conversation about the fact that everyone there is white and people don't need things like translators at a welfare office, so therefore when we watch a movie about welfare offices in the city that topic comes up and I know nothing about it. (and yet I'm in the class to learn)
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

I hate mice without scroll buttons.
I hate that my girlfriend can't take a hint about when to stop teasing.
I hate people who don't use their turn signals.
I hate that I'm paying almost as much as an Ivy league school for a tech school.
I hate my foreign ITT Tech teachers who use poor English.
I hate Judge Judy.
I hate people who think we can solve violence by disarming citizens.
I hate death tax.
I hate sales tax.
I hate income tax.
I hate hidden tax.
I hate that while I have no children, I pay taxes so other people's kids can get a third rate education.
I hate politicians.
I hate religious extremists.
I hate spam email.
I hate that it is so hard to make a decent wage anymore.
I hate that everything costs so much these days.
I hate that gas prices are so horrible.
I hate that American society is so focused on money and not focused on philosophy.
I hate Microsoft Internet Explorer.
I hate that it cost me two months rent to fix the transmission in my car.
I hate that I have to get up at 5 in the morning to go to a job that I despise that pays me poorly.
I hate that I have a strict 9 PM bed time.
I hate that I will have to likely make most of my Christmas gifts this year I am so broke.
I hate that I had to have oral surgery and had seven teeth removed.
I hate that it will take a full year of no teeth to get implants.
I hate that a single implant runs about 2,500 bucks.
I hate that I now owe my mom more money than I make in a year.
I hate that cigarettes are bad for you.
I hate that relationships are so darn much hard work.
I hate pico de gillo salsa.
I hate any kind of pepper (including Dr.).
I hate grape juice.
I hate black licorice.
I hate liver.
I hate candy that is cherry, grape, banana or apple flavored.
I hate that at the age of 26 I can't grow a full beard.
I hate that I'm losing my hair.
I hate ignorant people who are on a mission to recruit you.

Posts: 6683 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steev
Member # 6805

- posted      Profile for Steev           Edit/Delete Post 
I hate.
Posts: 527 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silent E
Member # 8840

- posted      Profile for Silent E   Email Silent E         Edit/Delete Post 
I hate all books that now have, may have at some point in the past had, will at any future date have, or might have in any alternate reality, any character named Thomas Covenant.

I hate seaweed crackers.

I hate any mindset that includes the assumption that anyone who disagrees with said mindset must necessarily be unintelligent, uninformed, or dishonest.

I hate Beverly Hills 90210.

I hate bedtime. Almost as much as I hate time-to-wake-up.

I hate renting. Anything. A house, an apartment, a car, a ladder, doesn't matter.

I hate heartburn.

Posts: 202 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Storm Saxon
Member # 3101

*beams with pride at all the hate*
Posts: 13123 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

I hate mornings.
And how the heck does gun control benefit criminals? I do not like bumper stickers that do not explain things because they only have a few words.

Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

quote:
And how the heck does gun control benefit criminals?
Okay, follow me on this one, if you make a law banning guns, only law abiding citizens will follow it.

Two actual events come to mind. In New York a crazy person decided to kill a subway train full of people, several brave people rushed him, most of them died, but eventually someone wrestled him down, while he was reloading. Something like 12 dead, 6 hurt. If a single one of them had had a gun, it would have been over.

Example two. A citizen in Texas was carrying a concealed gun illegally. He goes into a bank, and a couple of robbers enter after him. He does nothing. The robbers announce "We are going to kill everyone!" The man carrying illegally pulls out his gun and shoots the robbers dead. The local police give him a medal for bravery.

TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
Ooo! I certainly hope they also fined him for illegally carrying into a bank.
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

Nope!
BlackBlade
Member # 8376

Ok Stone, nobody has ever said that disarming people would be a bloodless easy way to solve violent crime.

Ill have to wait until I get to work to fully address your two anecdotes, (stupid powerpoint presentation on China needs to get done).

All Ill say is the instances where a citizen carrying stopped blood shed is dwarved by situations where simply not being able to get to a gun under normal circumstances would have prevented that same blood shed.

Though there are other factors involved I invite you to find a country where the population is not allowed to carry and compare their violent crime and criminal mortality rates with ours. I'd be interested if you found anybody who was remotely close to us.

Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

quote:
England and Wales

Both Conservative and Labour governments have introduced restrictive firearms laws over the past 20 years; all handguns were banned in 1997.

Yet in the 1990s alone, the homicide rate jumped 50 percent, going from 10 per million in 1990 to 15 per million in 2000. While not yet as high as the US, in 2002 gun crime in England and Wales increased by 35 percent. This is the fourth consecutive year that gun crime has increased.

Police statistics show that violent crime in general has increased since the late 1980s and since 1996 has been more serious than in the United States.

quote:
Australia

The Australian government made sweeping changes to the firearms legislation in 1997. However, the total homicide rate, after having remained basically flat from 1995 to 2001, has now begun climbing again. While violent crime is decreasing in the United States, it is increasing in Australia. Over the past six years, the overall rate of violent crime in Australia has been on the rise – for example, armed robberies have jumped 166 percent nationwide.

The confiscation and destruction of legally owned firearms has cost Australian taxpayers at least $500 million. The cost of the police services bureaucracy, including the costly infrastructure of the gun registration system, has increased by $200 million since 1997.

Source.

quote:
* New Jersey adopted what sponsors described as "the most stringent gun law" in the nation in 1966; two years later, the murder rate was up 46 percent and the reported robbery rate had nearly doubled.

* In 1968, Hawaii imposed a series of increasingly harsh measures and its murder rate, then a low 2.4 per 100,000 per year, tripled to 7.2 by 1977.

* In 1976, Washington, D.C., enacted one of the most restrictive gun control laws in the nation. Since then, the city's murder rate has risen 134 percent while the national murder rate has dropped 2 percent.

Source.

Guns are tools. Tools for killing, yes. But let's face it, sometimes you just need to kill someone, and that someone is a bad guy trying to hurt you or your family.

Criminals do not get their firearms legally. If you restrict upright citizens from getting guns, you enpower criminals.

Storm Saxon
Member # 3101

I hate people who get all serious in fluff threads.

However

quote:

Guns are tools. Tools for killing, yes. But let's face it, sometimes you just need to kill someone, and that someone is a bad guy trying to hurt you or your family.

Because you have served the gods of funny well with this sentence, I think I will overlook your seriousness.
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

quote:

Criminals do not get their firearms legally. If you restrict upright citizens from getting guns, you enpower criminals. [/QB]

I'm not sure if this is the case, I think reasonable gun control isn't a bad thing, keeping guns out of the hands of ex-cons and people who are mentally unstable, not to mention limiting the kinds of guns people can have. You got to have middle ground.

Also, I think I hate all warm blooded creatures. That includes birds. They seem to like annoying me for some reason.

Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

Oh yea, reasonable gun control is all good. There isn't a good reason for me to own a grenade launcher...and I'm okay with that (shut up inner child, you can not have a granade launcher). Restricting firearm ownership to those without menal illness or a criminal record is good too.

My point is make sure the good guys have guns too.

Nighthawk
Member # 4176

- posted      Profile for Nighthawk   Email Nighthawk         Edit/Delete Post 
Just don't give the gun to your dog (2nd article).
Posts: 3486 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

Okay okay, I'm hijacking your thread Storm Saxon and I'll take my ball and play elsewhere.

New addition to the things I hate list: People who make fun of my funny but serious sentences. [Razz]

Look for Gun Control, Help or Hindrance? coming to a discussion board near you!

[ November 28, 2006, 12:27 PM: Message edited by: Stone_Wolf_ ]

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.