FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » You can let hate happen here (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: You can let hate happen here
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altįriėl of Dorthonion   Email Altįriėl of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post 
I HATE/DETEST/LOATH/ABHOR pidgeons.
Posts: 3389 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Storm Saxon
Member # 3101

- posted      Profile for Storm Saxon           Edit/Delete Post 
I don't get pidgeon hate.
Posts: 13123 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
El JT de Spang
Member # 7742

- posted      Profile for El JT de Spang   Email El JT de Spang         Edit/Delete Post 
I hate how many green, yellow, and blues there are in every pack of Sweettarts. I only like the red, purple, and orange ones!
Posts: 5462 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kojabu
Member # 8042

- posted      Profile for kojabu           Edit/Delete Post 
I hate it when Jstor won't open the PDF file so I can't print out the articles I need.
Posts: 2867 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Storm Saxon:
I don't get pidgeon hate.

Neither do I.

Pigeons, on the other hand, are evil and should be turned over to Tom Lehrer for disposal.

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

- posted      Profile for Stone_Wolf_           Edit/Delete Post 
Poisioning Pigeons in the Park?

No way! Dr. D fans of the world unite! Or untie! Either way, works.

Posts: 6683 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altįriėl of Dorthonion   Email Altįriėl of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post 
God, I hate typos almost as much as I hate pigeons and onions.
Posts: 3389 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tarrsk
Member # 332

- posted      Profile for Tarrsk           Edit/Delete Post 
Pigeons aren't so bad. At least they're close to the ground.

Now seagulls... those guys are the real bastards. And they aim.

Posts: 1321 | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

I don't hate pigeons so much because they air raid us, I hate them because they are filthy, disgusting, stupid are their movements in groups remind me of roaches.
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

- posted      Profile for Synesthesia   Email Synesthesia         Edit/Delete Post 
Aw.
I love pigeons.
I had one once, but it died. [Frown]

I hate waiting for nine million years at a doctor's office and then missing my train and then having to take the bus which causes more and not going to the supermarket, plus I am very hungry and I hate being hungry.

Posts: 9942 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Luet13
Member # 9274

- posted      Profile for Luet13   Email Luet13         Edit/Delete Post 
I hate wild pigeons. I've met tame ones that could back flip. They were okay. Wild pigeons on the other hand are gross and induce nausea.

I hate teenagers that won't focus on the task at hand.

I hate pedestrians when I'm driving, and drivers when I'm a pedestrian.

Posts: 511 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Euripides
Member # 9315

- posted      Profile for Euripides   Email Euripides         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Luet13:

I hate teenagers that won't focus on the task at hand.

[Cry]
Posts: 1762 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Anyone else mildly amused by the fact that the "Don't Let Hate Happen Here" thread is full of actual hate, while the "You Can Let Hate Happen Here" thread is merely full of good natured hate?
I was just going to say the same thing. There seems to be some good love to be had here in the hate thread. [Smile]

As far as what I hate, I'll definitely go there. I hate:

1. people who drive under the speed limit on dry pavement.
2. that the guy just won't ask me out!
3. christmas carols played by our high school band. Right outside my office.
4. christmas carols sung by my own classes. Right in my ear.
5. people who call and ask your group to perform for them on short notice...in 19th century costumes. pfft.
6. how they can spend 36 minutes of a 40 minute news broadcast talking about how it MIGHT snow.
7. recent episodes of House. They're putting me in bad headspace.
8. middle schoolers. ONly sometimes. And not as much as I hate kindergarteners. [Smile]

Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.