FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » KITTENS!

Author Topic: KITTENS!
erosomniac
Member # 6834

- posted      Profile for erosomniac           Edit/Delete Post 
Purely a brag thread, and I can't remember the name of the animal picture thread. I have new kittens, Hashi & Manapua.

Hatrack Photo Album of Kittens.

PH34R TEH CUT3NESS.

Posts: 4313 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reticulum
Member # 8776

- posted      Profile for Reticulum           Edit/Delete Post 
Absolutely adorable!
Posts: 2121 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
Aw! They're cute!!!
Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MyrddinFyre
Member # 2576

- posted      Profile for MyrddinFyre           Edit/Delete Post 
Awwww, I wanna touch!
Posts: 3636 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phanto
Member # 5897

- posted      Profile for Phanto           Edit/Delete Post 
Too cute. They must be demons.
Posts: 3060 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Puffy Treat
Member # 7210

- posted      Profile for Puffy Treat           Edit/Delete Post 
Stroke them! Stroke them!
Posts: 6689 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Will B
Member # 7931

- posted      Profile for Will B   Email Will B         Edit/Delete Post 
http://kittenwar.com . Now recruiting.
Posts: 1877 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Euripides
Member # 9315

- posted      Profile for Euripides   Email Euripides         Edit/Delete Post 
*keels over and dies of cuteness overdose*
Posts: 1762 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stray
Member # 4056

- posted      Profile for Stray   Email Stray         Edit/Delete Post 
Eeee! Tuxedo kitties! *lorbes*
Posts: 957 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uprooted
Member # 8353

- posted      Profile for Uprooted   Email Uprooted         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow. Now we REALLY have to be careful about not pluralizing with apostrophes.

Very adorable. [Smile]

But I am old and I don't know what PH34R spells. Is that Fear in whatever interweb language the youth of today speak?

Posts: 3149 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shigosei
Member # 3831

- posted      Profile for Shigosei   Email Shigosei         Edit/Delete Post 
You named your kitten manapua? Oh dear, now you're making me hungry.
Posts: 3546 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
Cannot...resist...the...chickens!
Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
enjeeo
Member # 2336

- posted      Profile for enjeeo   Email enjeeo         Edit/Delete Post 
Much kitty cuteness: http://www.halcyonrepose.com/?page_id=57

That kittenwar site is cool, too.

Posts: 2451 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Euripides
Member # 9315

Have I posted these here before?

Airborne cats

Posts: 1762 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
erosomniac
Member # 6834

That's a pretty awesome photoset, Euripides =D
Posts: 4313 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
Speaking of airborn cats. . .

I was at a friend's house for the first time, and I noticed a scratching post and a sideways milk crate with a pillow in it suspended from the (very high) ceiling, over a stairwell. As the group of us was getting ready to leave, one of the resident cats came up to the guy who lived there and head-butted his leg. John leaned down and picked him up, scratched him behind the ears, and then casually chucked him in the air in the general direction of the scratching post hanging from the ceiling.

The cat twisted in mid-air and caught the side of the scratching post with his claws and stuck, then climbed to the top and jumped over into the milk crate, where he turned around and laid down. My jaw hit the floor and I stood there with an expression of shock and horror on my face.

My friend turned and saw me, and said "Gotta raise tough cats."

Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Euripides
Member # 9315

Thanks erosomniac, though they're not my photos, in case anyone had that impression. Isn't flickr great?
Euripides
Member # 9315

Here's the blog by the photographer of the airborne cats photoset. You can probably guess, but the link at the bottom of the page which reads '次のページ' will take you to the next page.
ricree101
Member # 7749

- posted      Profile for ricree101   Email ricree101         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Euripides:
Have I posted these here before?

Airborne cats

It may be horrible of me, but I half expected that link to be for this game.
Posts: 2437 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by ElJay:
Speaking of airborn cats. . .

I was at a friend's house for the first time, and I noticed a scratching post and a sideways milk crate with a pillow in it suspended from the (very high) ceiling, over a stairwell. As the group of us was getting ready to leave, one of the resident cats came up to the guy who lived there and head-butted his leg. John leaned down and picked him up, scratched him behind the ears, and then casually chucked him in the air in the general direction of the scratching post hanging from the ceiling.

The cat twisted in mid-air and caught the side of the scratching post with his claws and stuck, then climbed to the top and jumped over into the milk crate, where he turned around and laid down. My jaw hit the floor and I stood there with an expression of shock and horror on my face.

My friend turned and saw me, and said "Gotta raise tough cats."

Sounds like something my brother would do.
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
In all fairness, the cats seemed to love it.
Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juxtapose
Member # 8837

- posted      Profile for Juxtapose   Email Juxtapose         Edit/Delete Post 
I can't believe you actually named one Manapua. [ROFL]

How old are they?

Posts: 2907 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
erosomniac
Member # 6834

Almost 5 months. You need to hurry up and get back here so you can get acquainted with them.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.