FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Let's have a ridiculous debate (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Let's have a ridiculous debate
aspectre
Member # 2222

- posted      Profile for aspectre           Edit/Delete Post 
No debating. I'm the first on this page. So what I say goes.
Posts: 8501 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
[Taunt]
Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anti_maven
Member # 9789

- posted      Profile for anti_maven   Email anti_maven         Edit/Delete Post 
...there are last which shall be first, and there are first which shall be last.
Posts: 892 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anti_maven
Member # 9789

- posted      Profile for anti_maven   Email anti_maven         Edit/Delete Post 
The price of eggs these days. I don't know. I said to my Harold the other day I said, 'The price of eggs these days'.

And you know what he said to me, 'Florrie dear, you are absolutley right. It's a scandal and Something Should be Done'.

Discuss.

Posts: 892 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lavalamp
Member # 4337

- posted      Profile for Lavalamp           Edit/Delete Post 
John Brown's Body lies a-mould'rin' in the grave. That stinks.
Posts: 300 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
When I came to Sri Lanka in 2003, 10 eggs (because that's the most common way they're sold) cost Rs.38-55, depending on the brand. Now, they're at Rs.98+. That's a lot of inflation. [Eek!]
Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
El JT de Spang
Member # 7742

- posted      Profile for El JT de Spang   Email El JT de Spang         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
What? You're not going to include Rosie into the mix? (who is currently sparring with The Donald)

Most irritating of all......

Rosie gets a permanent pass from me, because she was awesome in A League of Their Own.
Posts: 5462 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Reader
Member # 3636

- posted      Profile for The Reader   Email The Reader         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by El JT de Spang: Rosie gets a permanent pass from me, because she was awesome in A League of Their Own. [/QB]
Rosy wins a temporary stay of ridiculousness due to this technicality, The Donald remains in the sentencing phase determined by the outcome of charismatic v. annoying, and Paris is sentenced to 15 days without a purse or publicist for being Utterly Ridiculous and Not as Hot as She Thinks She Is.
Posts: 684 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.