FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » 3 Worded Story (Game) (Page 1)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: 3 Worded Story (Game)
JumboWumbo
Member # 10047

- posted      Profile for JumboWumbo   Email JumboWumbo         Edit/Delete Post 
I saw this somewhere else and decided to share.

How the game works: I'll begin the story with three words. When adding to the story, you must contribute three words; no more no less. Quote the entire thread before you. I'll start.

One sunny day

Posts: 213 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tinros
Member # 8328

- posted      Profile for Tinros           Edit/Delete Post 
One sunny day, as the wind
Posts: 1591 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liz B
Member # 8238

- posted      Profile for Liz B   Email Liz B         Edit/Delete Post 
One sunny day, as the wind began to rise
Posts: 834 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Euripides
Member # 9315

- posted      Profile for Euripides   Email Euripides         Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome game idea. Thanks JumboWumbo.

One sunny day, as the coastal wind began to rise, a woman

Posts: 1762 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cmc
Member # 9549

- posted      Profile for cmc   Email cmc         Edit/Delete Post 
One sunny day, as the coastal wind began to rise, a woman woke. The morning
Posts: 1355 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ricree101
Member # 7749

- posted      Profile for ricree101   Email ricree101         Edit/Delete Post 
One sunny day, as the coastal wind began to rise, a woman woke. The morning air smelled like
Posts: 2437 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
One sunny day, as the coastal wind began to rise, a woman woke. The morning air smelled like fermented used sweatsocks
Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Euripides
Member # 9315

Aw, quid!

One sunny day, as the coastal wind began to rise, a woman woke. The morning air smelled like fermented used sweatsocks fumigated with perfumes.

Posts: 1762 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
[Big Grin]

One sunny day, as the coastal wind began to rise, a woman woke. The morning air smelled like fermented used sweatsocks fumigated with perfumes. Dead were the

Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altįriėl of Dorthonion   Email Altįriėl of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post 
One sunny day, as the coastal wind began to rise, a woman woke. The morning air smelled like fermented used sweatsocks fumigated with perfumes. Dead were the possibilites of misfortune.
Posts: 3389 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

(Hah!)

One sunny day, as the coastal wind began to rise, a woman woke. The morning air smelled like fermented used sweatsocks fumigated with perfumes. Dead were the possibilities of misfortune. The woman looked

Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post 
One sunny day, as the coastal wind began to rise, a woman woke. The morning air smelled like fermented used sweatsocks fumigated with perfumes. Dead were the possibilities of misfortune. The woman looked out the window,
Posts: 1379 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
One sunny day, as the coastal wind began to rise, a woman woke. The morning air smelled like fermented used sweatsocks fumigated with perfumes. Dead were the possibilities of misfortune. The woman looked out the window, and sneezed powerfully
Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Euripides
Member # 9315

One sunny day, as the coastal wind began to rise, a woman woke. The morning air smelled like fermented used sweatsocks fumigated with perfumes. Dead were the possibilities of misfortune. The woman looked out the window, and sneezed powerfully, being terminally ill.
ricree101
Member # 7749

- posted      Profile for ricree101   Email ricree101         Edit/Delete Post 
One sunny day, as the coastal wind began to rise, a woman woke. The morning air smelled like fermented used sweatsocks fumigated with perfumes. Dead were the possibilities of misfortune. The woman looked out the window, and sneezed powerfully, being terminally ill. She turned as
Posts: 2437 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Euripides
Member # 9315

One sunny day, as the coastal wind began to rise, a woman woke. The morning air smelled like fermented used sweatsocks fumigated with perfumes. Dead were the possibilities of misfortune. The woman looked out the window, and sneezed powerfully, being terminally ill. She turned as she was miraculously
imogen
Member # 5485

- posted      Profile for imogen   Email imogen         Edit/Delete Post 
One sunny day, as the coastal wind began to rise, a woman woke. The morning air smelled like fermented used sweatsocks fumigated with perfumes. Dead were the possibilities of misfortune. The woman looked out the window, and sneezed powerfully, being terminally ill. She turned as she was miraculously healed.

"You!" she

Posts: 4393 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
One sunny day, as the coastal wind began to rise, a woman woke. The morning air smelled like fermented used sweatsocks fumigated with perfumes. Dead were the possibilities of misfortune. The woman looked out the window, and sneezed powerfully, being terminally ill. She turned as she was miraculously healed.

"You!" she giggled. Her husband

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imogen
Member # 5485

"You!" she giggled.

Her husband smiled. "Me" he

Posts: 4393 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

"You!" she giggled.

Her husband smiled. "Me" he said, grape jelly

imogen
Member # 5485

"You!" she giggled.

Her husband smiled. "Me" he said, grape jelly cascading down his

eww! [Smile]

Little_Doctor
Member # 6635

- posted      Profile for Little_Doctor   Email Little_Doctor         Edit/Delete Post 

"You!" she giggled.

Her husband smiled. "Me" he said, grape jelly cascading down his chin. He seemed

Posts: 1401 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

One sunny day, as the coastal wind began to rise, a woman woke. The morning air smelled like fermented used sweatsocks fumigated with perfumes. Dead were the possibilities of misfortune. The woman looked out the window, and sneezed powerfully, being somewhat less than terminally ill. She turned as she was miraculously healed.

"You!" she giggled.

Her husband smiled. "Me" he said, grape jelly cascading down his chin. He seemed

Little_Doctor
Member # 6635

- posted      Profile for Little_Doctor   Email Little_Doctor         Edit/Delete Post 
Tante...You're supposed to add to the story. Unless we added the same thing, in which case I submit that you are copying me! [Taunt]
Posts: 1401 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

quote:
One sunny day, as the coastal wind began to rise, a woman woke. The morning air smelled like fermented used sweatsocks fumigated with perfumes. Dead were the possibilities of misfortune. The woman looked out the window, and sneezed powerfully, being somewhat less than terminally ill. She turned as she was miraculously healed.

"You!" she giggled.

I added, just not at the end.
Liz B
Member # 8238

- posted      Profile for Liz B   Email Liz B         Edit/Delete Post 

"You!" she giggled.

Her husband smiled. "Me" he said, grape jelly cascading down his chin. He seemed profoundly unconcerned with

Posts: 834 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JumboWumbo
Member # 10047

- posted      Profile for JumboWumbo   Email JumboWumbo         Edit/Delete Post 

"You!" she giggled.

Her husband smiled. "Me" he said, grape jelly cascading down his chin. He seemed profoundly unconcerned with the large monkey

Posts: 213 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluenessuno
Member # 5535

- posted      Profile for bluenessuno   Email bluenessuno         Edit/Delete Post 

"You!" she giggled.

Her husband smiled. "Me" he said, grape jelly cascading down his chin. He seemed profoundly unconcerned with the large monkey until it said,

Posts: 61 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flaming Toad on a Stick
Member # 9302

- posted      Profile for Flaming Toad on a Stick   Email Flaming Toad on a Stick         Edit/Delete Post 

"You!" she giggled.

Her husband smiled. "Me" he said, grape jelly cascading down his chin. He seemed profoundly unconcerned with the large monkey until it said, "Give me jelly,

Posts: 1594 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

- posted      Profile for SteveRogers           Edit/Delete Post 

"You!" she giggled.

Her husband smiled. "Me" he said, grape jelly cascading down his chin. He seemed profoundly unconcerned with the large monkey until it said, "Give me jelly, you stupid ape!"

Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

"You!" she giggled, wickedly.

Her husband smiled. "Me" he said, mischeviously, grape jelly cascading down his chin. He seemed profoundly unconcerned with the large monkey until it said, "Give me jelly, you stupid ape!"

"Harold!"

SteveRogers
Member # 7130

Her husband smiled. "Me" he said, mischeviously, grape jelly cascading down his chin. He seemed profoundly unconcerned with the large monkey until it said, "Give me jelly, you stupid ape!"

"Harold!"

The monkey replied, "

Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Squish
Member # 9191

- posted      Profile for Squish           Edit/Delete Post 

"Harold!"

The monkey replied, "What? He ate

Posts: 168 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

"Harold!"

The monkey replied, "What? He ate my jelly sandwich."

SteveRogers
Member # 7130

"Harold!"

The woman screamed

GaalDornick
Member # 8880

- posted      Profile for GaalDornick           Edit/Delete Post 

"Harold!"

The woman screamed with fear as

Edit: "as the coastal wind began to rise". I didn't realize winds could rise [Big Grin] . I always assumed that it was the sun that would rise.

Posts: 2054 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Euripides
Member # 9315

"Harold!"

The woman screamed with fear as a mighty foghorn

SteveRogers
Member # 7130

"Harold!"

The woman screamed with fear as a mighty foghorn reminded her that

Euripides
Member # 9315

Her husband smiled. "Me" he said, mischeviously, grape jelly cascading down his chin. He seemed profoundly unconcerned with the large monkey until it said, "Give me jelly, you stupid monolith worshipping ape!"

"Harold!"

The woman screamed with fear as a mighty foghorn reminded her that the

GaalDornick
Member # 8880

Her husband smiled. "Me" he said, mischeviously, grape jelly cascading down his chin. He seemed profoundly unconcerned with the large monkey until it said, "Give me jelly, you stupid monolith worshipping ape!"

"Harold!"

The woman screamed with fear as a mighty foghorn reminded her that the boat set sail

Posts: 2054 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

"Harold!"

The woman screamed with fear as a mighty foghorn reminded her that the boat set sail an hour ago.

Phanto
Member # 5897

- posted      Profile for Phanto           Edit/Delete Post 

"Harold!"

The woman screamed with fear as a mighty foghorn reminded her that the boat set sail an hour ago. Mightily hurt her

Posts: 3060 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GaalDornick
Member # 8880

"Harold!"

The woman screamed with fear as a mighty foghorn reminded her that the boat set sail an hour ago. She mightily hurt her chances of

Will B
Member # 7931

- posted      Profile for Will B   Email Will B         Edit/Delete Post 

"Harold!"

The woman screamed with fear as a mighty foghorn reminded her that the boat set sail an hour ago. She mightily hurt her chances of escaping the monkey's

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

"Harold!"

The woman screamed with fear as a mighty foghorn reminded her that the boat set sail an hour ago. She mightily hurt her chances of escaping the monkey's jelly-covered claws.

GaalDornick
Member # 8880

"Harold!"

The woman screamed with fear as a mighty foghorn reminded her that the boat set sail an hour ago. She mightily hurt her chances of escaping the monkey's jelly-covered claws.

"Aack! I can't believe

Mr.Funny
Member # 4467

- posted      Profile for Mr.Funny           Edit/Delete Post 

Her husband smiled. "Me!" he said, mischeviously, grape jelly cascading down his chin. He seemed profoundly unconcerned with the large monkey until it said, "Give me jelly, you stupid monolith worshipping ape!"

"Harold!"

"Aack! I can't believe it's not butter!"

Posts: 1466 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zevlag
Member # 1405

- posted      Profile for Zevlag           Edit/Delete Post 

"Harold!"

"You had better

Posts: 2102 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

- posted      Profile for Dr Strangelove   Email Dr Strangelove         Edit/Delete Post 

"Harold!"

"You had better not! It is

Posts: 2827 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GaalDornick
Member # 8880

"Harold!"

"You had better not! It is definitely monkey jelly!"

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.