FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » 3 Worded Story (Game) (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: 3 Worded Story (Game)
Mr.Funny
Member # 4467

- posted      Profile for Mr.Funny           Edit/Delete Post 
One sunny day, as the coastal wind began to rise, a woman woke. The morning air smelled like fermented used sweatsocks fumigated with perfumes. Dead were the possibilities of misfortune. The woman looked out the window, and sneezed powerfully, being somewhat less than terminally ill. She turned as she was miraculously healed.

"You!" she giggled, wickedly.

Her husband smiled. "Me" he said, mischeviously, grape jelly cascading down his chin. He seemed profoundly unconcerned with the large monkey until it said, "Give me jelly, you stupid monolith worshipping ape!"

"Harold!"

The monkey replied, "What? He ate my jelly sandwich."

The woman screamed with fear as a mighty foghorn reminded her that the boat set sail an hour ago. She mightily hurt her chances of escaping the monkey's jelly-covered claws.

"Aack! I can't believe it's not butter!"

"You had better not! It is definitely monkey jelly!"

Suddenly, the door was kicked in.

The television alerted them of surreptitious break-ins by local police officers disguised as old women.

At the door were three old women asking to come in, for they intended to steal the jelly.

The husband blanched, his face turning towards Harold.

"You!" he giggled, gruesomely.

They removed guns from their boots and threw them at the monkey. The monkey caught every one, missing none of them.

"Take that!" they yelled in manly voices that both frightened and enraged the neocon right. They then took several large balloons filled with helium, the kind that you usually buy at party stores, and ate them.

"Frankly, I'm puzzled," said Harold, carefully placing the guns on a crate of live mice. "Why did you knock my door off it's hinges? Wouldn't using the toilet at Wal-Mart be more relaxing?"

The intruders, now utterly constipated, began squealing in anger.

Meanwhile, the mice

Posts: 1466 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aiua
Member # 7825

- posted      Profile for aiua   Email aiua         Edit/Delete Post 
One sunny day, as the coastal wind began to rise, a woman woke. The morning air smelled like fermented used sweatsocks fumigated with perfumes. Dead were the possibilities of misfortune. The woman looked out the window, and sneezed powerfully, being somewhat less than terminally ill. She turned as she was miraculously healed.

Her husband smiled. "Me" he said, mischeviously, grape jelly cascading down his chin. He seemed profoundly unconcerned with the large monkey until it said, "Give me jelly, you stupid monolith worshipping ape!"

"Harold!"

The woman screamed with fear as a mighty foghorn reminded her that the boat set sail an hour ago. She mightily hurt her chances of escaping the monkey's jelly-covered claws.

The television alerted them of surreptitious break-ins by local police officers disguised as old women.

At the door were three old women asking to come in, for they intended to steal the jelly.

They removed guns from their boots and threw them at the monkey. The monkey caught every one, missing none of them.

"Take that!" they yelled in manly voices that both frightened and enraged the neocon right. They then took several large balloons filled with helium, the kind that you usually buy at party stores, and ate them.

"Frankly, I'm puzzled," said Harold, carefully placing the guns on a crate of live mice. "Why did you knock my door off it's hinges? Wouldn't using the toilet at Wal-Mart be more relaxing?"

Meanwhile, the mice, sensing that they

Posts: 1215 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liz B
Member # 8238

- posted      Profile for Liz B   Email Liz B         Edit/Delete Post 

"Harold!"

"Frankly, I'm puzzled," said Harold, carefully placing the guns on a crate of live mice. "Why did you knock my door off its hinges? Wouldn't using the toilet at Wal-Mart be more relaxing?"

Meanwhile, the mice, sensing that they were about to be

Posts: 834 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ogsfield Bistlexat
Member # 10108

- posted      Profile for Ogsfield Bistlexat           Edit/Delete Post 

"Harold!"

"Frankly, my dear, I'm puzzled," said Harold, carefully placing the guns on a crate of live mice. "Why did you knock my door off its hinges? Wouldn't using the toilet at Wal-Mart be more relaxing?"

Meanwhile, the mice, correctly sensing that they were about to be

Posts: 9 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Reader
Member # 3636

- posted      Profile for The Reader   Email The Reader         Edit/Delete Post 

"Harold!"

"Frankly, my dear, I'm puzzled," said Harold, carefully placing the guns on a crate of live mice. "Why did you knock my door off its hinges? Wouldn't using the toilet at Wal-Mart be more relaxing?"

Meanwhile, the mice quickly escaped correctly sensing that they were about to be bleached.

Posts: 684 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ogsfield Bistlexat
Member # 10108

- posted      Profile for Ogsfield Bistlexat           Edit/Delete Post 

"Harold!"

Meanwhile, the mice quickly escaped, correctly sensing that they were about to be bleached. The scent of

Posts: 9 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

- posted      Profile for Eduardo St. Elmo   Email Eduardo St. Elmo         Edit/Delete Post 

"Harold!"

Meanwhile, the mice quickly escaped, correctly sensing that they were about to be bleached. The scent of stale fruitcake made

Posts: 993 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ricree101
Member # 7749

- posted      Profile for ricree101   Email ricree101         Edit/Delete Post 

"Harold!"

Meanwhile, the mice quickly escaped, correctly sensing that they were about to be bleached. The scent of stale fruitcake made them turn a

Posts: 2437 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aiua
Member # 7825

"Harold!"

Meanwhile, the mice quickly escaped, correctly sensing that they were about to be bleached. The scent of stale fruitcake made them turn a hard left, taking

Posts: 1215 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Reader
Member # 3636

- posted      Profile for The Reader   Email The Reader         Edit/Delete Post 

"Harold!"

Meanwhile, the mice quickly escaped, correctly sensing that they were about to be bleached. The scent of stale fruitcake made them turn a hard left, taking out the vase.

Posts: 684 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aiua
Member # 7825

"Harold!"

Meanwhile, the mice quickly escaped, correctly sensing that they were about to be bleached. The scent of stale fruitcake made them turn a hard left, taking out the vase.

Shards of glass

Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

- posted      Profile for Eduardo St. Elmo   Email Eduardo St. Elmo         Edit/Delete Post 

"Harold!"

Shards of painted glass, hand-crafted by

Posts: 993 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steev
Member # 6805

- posted      Profile for Steev           Edit/Delete Post 

"Harold!"

Shards of painted glass, hand-crafted by god himself, flew

Posts: 527 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Reader
Member # 3636

"Harold!"

Shards of painted glass, hand-crafted by god himself, flew away towards a

Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

"Harold!"

Shards of painted glass, hand-crafted by god himself, flew away towards a rift in space-time

Steev
Member # 6805

- posted      Profile for Steev           Edit/Delete Post 

"Harold!"

Shards of painted glass, hand-crafted by god himself, flew away towards a rift in space-time but the fruitake

Posts: 527 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

"Harold!"

Shards of painted glass, hand-crafted by god himself, flew away towards a rift in space-time but the fruitcake's gravitational pull

Damien.m
Member # 8462

- posted      Profile for Damien.m   Email Damien.m         Edit/Delete Post 

"Harold!"

Shards of painted glass, hand-crafted by god himself, flew away towards a rift in space-time but the fruitcake's gravitational pull threw multicououred confetti

Posts: 243 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flaming Toad on a Stick
Member # 9302

- posted      Profile for Flaming Toad on a Stick   Email Flaming Toad on a Stick         Edit/Delete Post 

"Harold!"

Shards of painted glass, hand-crafted by god himself, flew away towards a rift in space-time but the fruitcake's gravitational pull threw multicououred confetti at his face.

Posts: 1594 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aiua
Member # 7825

"Harold!"

Shards of painted glass, hand-crafted by god himself, flew away towards a rift in space-time but the fruitcake's gravitational pull threw multicoluoured confetti at his face.

"What is this,

JumboWumbo
Member # 10047

- posted      Profile for JumboWumbo   Email JumboWumbo         Edit/Delete Post 

"Harold!"

Shards of painted glass, hand-crafted by god himself, flew away towards a rift in space-time but the fruitcake's gravitational pull threw multicoluoured confetti at his face.

"What is this" yelped harold, pointing

Posts: 213 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maliam
Member # 9915

- posted      Profile for Maliam   Email Maliam         Edit/Delete Post 

"Harold!"

"What is this" yelped harold, pointing at the purple

Posts: 38 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nathan2006
Member # 9387

- posted      Profile for Nathan2006   Email Nathan2006         Edit/Delete Post 

"Harold!"

"What is this" yelped harold, pointing at the purple, evil telekinetic fruitcake.

Posts: 438 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aiua
Member # 7825

"Harold!"

"What is this" yelped Harold, pointing at the purple, evil telekinetic fruitcake. He wiped at

GaalDornick
Member # 8880

- posted      Profile for GaalDornick           Edit/Delete Post 

"Harold!"

"What is this" yelped Harold, pointing at the purple, evil telekinetic fruitcake. He wiped at his forehead after

Posts: 2054 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advice for robots
Member # 2544

- posted      Profile for advice for robots           Edit/Delete Post 

"Harold!"

"What is this" yelped Harold, pointing at the purple, evil telekinetic fruitcake. He wiped at his forehead after missing his chin.

Posts: 5957 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ricree101
Member # 7749

"Harold!"

"What is this" yelped Harold, pointing at the purple, evil telekinetic fruitcake. He wiped at his forehead after missing his chin. Seeing this, the

Posts: 2437 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leonide
Member # 4157

- posted      Profile for Leonide   Email Leonide         Edit/Delete Post 

Her husband smiled. "Me!" he said, mischeviously, grape jelly cascading down his chin. He seemed profoundly unconcerned with the large monkey until it burped, and he said, "Give me jelly, you stupid monolith worshipping ape!"

"Harold!"

"What is this" yelped Harold, pointing at the purple, evil telekinetic fruitcake. He wiped at his forehead after missing his chin. Seeing this, the

(aside: that sentence has been bothering me for three pages...why would the monkey call him a monolith worshipping ape??!?)

Posts: 3516 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ricree101
Member # 7749

quote:
Originally posted by Leonide:

(aside: that sentence has been bothering me for three pages...why would the monkey call him a monolith worshipping ape??!?)

That's probably a reference to 2001: A Space Odyssey, where the apelike ancestors of humans were taught tool use and other such skills by the monolith in Africa.
GaalDornick
Member # 8880

- posted      Profile for GaalDornick           Edit/Delete Post 

Her husband smiled. "Me!" he said, mischeviously, grape jelly cascading down his chin. He seemed profoundly unconcerned with the large monkey until it burped, and he said, "Give me jelly, you stupid monolith worshipping ape!"

"Harold!"

"What is this" yelped Harold, pointing at the purple, evil telekinetic fruitcake. He wiped at his forehead after missing his chin. Seeing this, the intruders began to

(How come the monkey replied if Harold is now the husband?)

Posts: 2054 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advice for robots
Member # 2544

- posted      Profile for advice for robots           Edit/Delete Post 

"Harold!"

"What is this" yelped Harold, pointing at the purple, evil telekinetic fruitcake. He wiped at his forehead after missing his chin. Seeing this, the intruders began to giggle like women.

(Props to the Women thread [Smile] )

Posts: 5957 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JumboWumbo
Member # 10047

- posted      Profile for JumboWumbo   Email JumboWumbo         Edit/Delete Post 

"Harold!"

"What is this" yelped Harold, pointing at the purple, evil telekinetic fruitcake. He wiped at his forehead after missing his chin. Seeing this, the intruders began to giggle like women. The fruitcake appeared

(Hey, I remember this thread [Smile] )

Posts: 213 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

"Harold!"

"What is this" yelped Harold, pointing at the purple, evil telekinetic fruitcake. He wiped at his forehead after missing his chin. Seeing this, the intruders began to giggle like women. The fruitcake appeared to them as

ricree101
Member # 7749

"Harold!"

"What is this" yelped Harold, pointing at the purple, evil telekinetic fruitcake. He wiped at his forehead after missing his chin. Seeing this, the intruders began to giggle like women. The fruitcake appeared to them as though it was

Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

"Harold!"

"What is this" yelped Harold, pointing at the purple, evil telekinetic fruitcake. He wiped at his forehead after missing his chin. Seeing this, the intruders began to giggle like women. The fruitcake appeared to them as though it was made out of

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.