FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Looking for random advice on Video Podcasting and/or Video Blogging

Author Topic: Looking for random advice on Video Podcasting and/or Video Blogging
docmagik
Member # 1131

- posted      Profile for docmagik   Email docmagik         Edit/Delete Post 
Just in case anyone was wondering if I was an idiot, I shall now remove all doubt.

I am looking to start a video podcast and/or video blog as a for-profit venture.

Yes, I know it's stupid. But because I know it's stupid, I want to get informed so that I don't do something stupid stupidly.

I don't want to taint any of you with the knowledge I've gleaned so far. I don't want to narrow the discussion down to any categories.

What I'm curious about is what advice you have about ANY aspect of this as a venture. Anything from practices to equipment to who could do hosting to other places I could go for advice.

To give you some info, the videos would be informative, sort of in the category of what YouTube considers "Guru" on various topics, mostly in the categories of fitness and finance. The closest thing I can think of to the format would be the TV show "Good Eats."

I know Hatrack is a collective repository of all the internet's wisdom, sort of like wikepedia, but with more pie. I look forward to your insights.

Posts: 1894 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.