FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » My sketchbook!

Author Topic: My sketchbook!
Earendil18
Member # 3180

- posted      Profile for Earendil18   Email Earendil18         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey guys, I don't know how many of you are in to art, and learning how to draw etc, but I'm currently practicing my drawing skills, and with the kind benefactors at ConceptArt.org (read: free hosting), I can show everybody my progress! I figure it'd be a great way to get critiques, and honest feedback so without further ado (adieu? [Smile] )...

My Sketchbook of Doom!

Posts: 1236 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rollainm
Member # 8318

- posted      Profile for rollainm   Email rollainm         Edit/Delete Post 
Neat. I wish I could draw. [Frown]
Posts: 1945 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott R
Member # 567

- posted      Profile for Scott R   Email Scott R         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, cool!

I'm doing something similar, as I work my way up to making a webcomic.

Posts: 14554 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earendil18
Member # 3180

- posted      Profile for Earendil18   Email Earendil18         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by rollainm:
Neat. I wish I could draw. [Frown]

It's more about hard work, than just talent.

You can draw if you want to rollainm.

Posts: 1236 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rollainm
Member # 8318

- posted      Profile for rollainm   Email rollainm         Edit/Delete Post 
A friend and I had a stick figure comic thing going at work awhile back. Twiggy Jones, a half British/half Japanese martial artist, was the hero. Billy-Joe Sanchez, a redneck Mexican cowboy, was his arch nemesis. They had many battles.

I might scan and upload a sample later.

Posts: 1945 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dragon
Member # 3670

- posted      Profile for Dragon   Email Dragon         Edit/Delete Post 
That's pretty cool. I like the last skull, and the gestures a lot.
Posts: 3420 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earendil18
Member # 3180

quote:
Originally posted by rollainm:
A friend and I had a stick figure comic thing going at work awhile back. Twiggy Jones, a half British/half Japanese martial artist, was the hero. Billy-Joe Sanchez, a redneck Mexican cowboy, was his arch nemesis. They had many battles.

I might scan and upload a sample later.

That sounds hilarious! [Wink] And Scott...Get goin' on that webcomic!

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.