FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Hey! Any European Hatrackers want to meet up?

Author Topic: Hey! Any European Hatrackers want to meet up?
Lalo
Member # 3772

- posted      Profile for Lalo   Email Lalo         Edit/Delete Post 
Haha, it's been a ridiculously long time, but... hey! Does anyone still remember me? I'm in London right now, finishing up a summer semester -- and I'm leaving for a month-long whirlwind tour of Europe on the fourth of August.

My plan, like most of my plans, is pretty seat-of-my-pants -- but I have a vague idea that I want to go through Amsterdam, Luxembourg, Lichtenstein (I saw A Knight's Tale and now feel obligated to visit), then somehow re-appear in Valencia and work my way up the Mediterranean coast. Here's a map a six-year-old drew of my possible route:

http://i18.tinypic.com/6f5xjc9.jpg

I can't remember any Europeans among the group here beyond Kama, and I'm planning on seeing her on my way through Luxembourg -- does anyone else want to meet up? And failing that, any ideas on where I should go and what I should do? Believe me, you probably know better than I do on this. My primary reason for wanting to go to any European country is to laugh at their accents.

Posts: 3293 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

- posted      Profile for Eduardo St. Elmo   Email Eduardo St. Elmo         Edit/Delete Post 
Though I'm still a newbie on the River, you're quite welcome to make fun of my accent if you cross the Channel and venture into the Netherlands. Unfortunately I'm not that familiar with our capital city, but mayhap I could tell you about some other interesting sites. Send me an e-mail if you're interested.

K.

Posts: 993 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
Eddie!! You've been in London?! Well, can I be the first to say "YOU SUCK!" and that I'm totally jealous? Thanks. [Smile]

It's good to see you though, you'll have to keep us posted about your trip and studies.

Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.