FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Jedi Masters vs. Ringwraiths (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Jedi Masters vs. Ringwraiths
Puffy Treat
Member # 7210

- posted      Profile for Puffy Treat           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by hugh57:
I meant the third post above the one in which you asked the question "Who mentioned Sting?" in which Alcon said:

That wasn't sting. That was an ordinary short sword. Sting was in the hands of Frodo.

I do wish they'd number the comments in a thread so that I could be more clear about this.

Yeah. I was asking Alcon where sting was mentioned before the "that wasn't sting" post. [Smile]
Posts: 6689 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xavier
Member # 405

- posted      Profile for Xavier   Email Xavier         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
It's stated explicitly in the text that they withdrew because the morgul knife would complete their work for them.
You might have mentioned that in your post [Smile] !
Posts: 5656 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GForce
Member # 9584

- posted      Profile for GForce   Email GForce         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Xavier:
The Witch-King in ROTK certainly seems more powerful than he was in FOTR. He was one of the ones at weathertop, right?

I think he was the one who stabbed Frodo on Weathertop. At least I remember in the movie version of ROTK, Gandalf was talking about the witch king and said he stabbed Frodo.
Posts: 127 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.