FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Finished. (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Finished.
pH
Member # 1350

- posted      Profile for pH           Edit/Delete Post 
I had one or two days a week when I'd have class 8am-9pm, but I'd have about three hours of breaks during the day.

-pH

Posts: 9057 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob the Lawyer
Member # 3278

- posted      Profile for Bob the Lawyer   Email Bob the Lawyer         Edit/Delete Post 
At theatre school I had somewhere between 60-72 hours of school a week, not including time spent on homework.
Posts: 3243 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinky
Member # 693

- posted      Profile for twinky   Email twinky         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by MrSquicky:
twinky,
10 hours a day, 5 days a week?

No. But you said you never had 10 hours of class in a day. I did. [Frown]

quote:
Originally posted by Eaquae Legit:
quote:
Originally posted by twinky:
quote:
Originally posted by MrSquicky:
You know, I was a full time student at what is considered a pretty tough school and where I dual degreed and was in the honors program, and I never had 10 hours of class a day. Are you maybe not using hours as your unit of measurement there?

I did. (Engineering at the University of Waterloo.)
That's all the labs and tutorials, right?
No, straight lectures. Not often, but it did happen. Labs made 8+ hour days more common. (Added: Some labs were 8 hours long on their own.)
Posts: 10886 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.